9.4.09 Newly released photos of Caylee--

Doesn't that last photo (in post #15 above) look like the outfit George described Caylee wearing on June 16th. Pink shirt and denim skirt. Wonder about the date of that photo.

The pic with her pink shirt and straw hat it looks like a mark under her left eye. Poor poor baby. RIP and her mother held responsible.

I noticed it too. Those are three separate times it has been documented that Caylee had a mark on her face. Ricardo said Caylee had a mark on her face from falling on a table in February. Caylee had a mark on her face in the picture that Tony took the first week of June and now this picture probably taken by Lee. This is the left eye. The picture taken by Tony shows a mark by Caylee's right eye.

Two pics that I found a bit odd...The one of the dog on the bed and the one of GA taken from below. I guess the one of the dog on the bed could have been included to demonstrate that the dogs did lie around on the beds (in case dog hair shows up somewhere in the evidence) but I can't figure out why they would have included that one image of GA.

Just thinking out loud.

I don't know how to post those two pics or I would have!

MOO

Two pics that I found a bit odd...The one of the dog on the bed and the one of GA taken from below. I guess the one of the dog on the bed could have been included to demonstrate that the dogs did lie around on the beds (in case dog hair shows up somewhere in the evidence) but I can't figure out why they would have included that one image of GA.

Just thinking out loud.

MOO

These two?
0904caylee24.jpg

0904caylee32.jpg

Just thinking out loud.

MOO

Maybe Caylee took the picture of George. You know how kids sometimes play around with the camera and you wind up with a shot or two you can't quite make out or recognize.

Maybe Caylee took the picture of George. You know how kids sometimes play around with the camera and you wind up with a shot or two you can't quite make out or recognize.

Or maybe something to do with that tree in the background? :waitasec:

Beautiful pictures of Caylee, what a precious child. Makes me even more furious with those that have sacrificed her for the murderer. Caylee deserved so much better.

The background in the picture of GA reminds me of J Blanchard park. It definately wasn't taken at their house or in their yard and it doesn't seem to be taken in the publix parking lot. Wonder where it was shot.

For so many months I have forced myself not to look at pictures of Caylee because it
tears me up, and after seeing these pictures, the haunting resemblence to Cindy caused me to get the chills. Motive, perhaps?

I've noticed that along with Caylee seeming to be more and more apprehensive and tired (IMHO) in the most recent pics, she also frowns quite a bit. I've just never seen a child that age frown as much as she did.

Oh. . . those pics made me cry! All I can think about, looking at that precious little girl, is Fireproof Duct Tape! Really!!? KC!!? How could you?

Me too... crying as I type this. Poor little girl!

Actually, after looking at the cell phone extraction more closely - I just glanced at it before - these pictures were from GEORGE's cell phone, not Lee's. Setting the record straight...

Caylee's eyes are so unique. Big and open and full of so many emotions. Precious girl. :blowkiss:

Actually, after looking at the cell phone extraction more closely - I just glanced at it before - these pictures were from GEORGE's cell phone, not Lee's. Setting the record straight...

Thanks Muzikman. That gives me a better clue about who the man is that's taking a picture of himself in the mirror at the lawyers' office. It confused me at first but now I understand that must be what security guards do. . . At least this one who must be thinking he's looking pretty good. :rolleyes:

0904caylee9.jpg

I raised a son who was a SEVERE asthmatic when he was young. Some nights I didn't think he'd live to the morning. When he got bad and had to be put on the medicines to help him...he had the same purple shade around his eyes as in this picture. There's more than one picture in this thread that Caylee's eyes remind me of when my son was sick and drugged.

Can't help it...she doesn't look "healthy" in some of these pics.

0904caylee9.jpg

I raised a son who was a SEVERE asthmatic when he was young. Some nights I didn't think he'd live to the morning. When he got bad and had to be put on the medicines to help him...he had the same purple shade around his eyes as in this picture. There's more than one picture in this thread that Caylee's eyes remind me of when my son was sick and drugged.

Can't help it...she doesn't look "healthy" in some of these pics.

That looks like a black eye to me. It is bruised above the eye too, not just circles underneath.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31
Back