ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bank would only go after Casey if her grandmother had filed a claim and had the money put back into her account. The bank has nothing to go after Casey for since they aren't out a dime.

I believe it was BOA that pressed charges against KC. Amy just had to agree to testify against her. jmo

I believe it was BOA that pressed charges against KC. Amy just had to agree to testify against her. jmo

Right, the bank went after Casey because Amy filed a claim with her bank. They returned the money to her and went after Casey for it.

If you were in the car, of course.

What if it was someone who had a similar name to yours in the car but who looked nothing like you and, aside from the name, had nothing in common with you. Would you then be entitled to money?

If Amy wanted the money credited back, she would have to press the charges or the bank would not credit it, since she knew who took her money via the the bank video tapes. Had Amy not pressed charges against iCA, Amy would not have been credited back her money. That's how the bank works it,when the suspect is known.

What if it was someone who had a similar name to yours in the car but who looked nothing like you and, aside from the name, had nothing in common with you. Would you then be entitled to money?

KC sat in jail and said she never saw a picture of THAT woman in Kissimmee. CA went straight, straight to the news media and broadcasted for the whole world to hear "KC did not clear this woman". A car is a material object. It can be replaced. Your reputation is somewhat different. Funny KC will probably find herself in the same situation as ZG. Back in Orlando and no one will hire her. Wonder who she'll sue for her inability to find a job? jmo

KC sat in jail and said she never saw a picture of THAT woman in Kissimmee. CA went straight, straight to the news media and broadcasted for the whole world to hear "KC did not clear this woman". A car is a material object. It can be replaced. Your reputation is somewhat different. Funny KC will probably find herself in the same situation as ZG. Back in Orlando and no one will hire her. Wonder who she'll sue for her inability to find a job? jmo

Z?G was offered many jobs as a RESULT of Casey using the name ZFG. If she chose not to take one and better her circumstances, that's her fault.

M&M are a very well known law firm around most of the State of FL. They usually work on contingency and would rarely ever take on a case without good merit (hard copy proof). I believe they have what ever proof they need to show iCA got that "name" from the rental card @ the Saw Grass Apts. They would never have taken on this case without it, not with their reputation for taking on cases.

So if you want to refer this "name" and "person" to a certain model car and an accident.. you can do so as in a hit and run accident. iCA committed a hit and run accident and was caught via some "witness" :twocents:

If Amy wanted the money credited back, she would have to press the charges or the bank would not credit it, since she knew who took her money via the the bank video tapes. Had Amy not pressed charges against iCA, Amy would not have been credited back her money. That's how the bank works it,when the suspect is known.

JB pressured Amy to drop the charges and JA told the court that Amy could no longer do that because BOA had filed charges and not Amy. All she did was agree to testify should it go to trial. I had something similar happen to me and I just had to sign that I had not authorized them to use my name. They did the rest. jmo

Z?G was offered many jobs as a RESULT of Casey using the name ZFG. If she chose not to take one and better her circumstances, that's her fault.

ZG is not suing for what happened after Morgan came forward. She is going after KC for what happened to her prior to her even contacting M&M. Big difference there. It's been three years and I'm sure she was able to get employment after she went with M&M. Had she not gone to them in the first place my guess is she would have had to relocate because she'd have starved to death in Orlando by December. jmo

JB pressured Amy to drop the charges and JA told the court that Amy could no longer do that because BOA had filed charges and not Amy. All she did was agree to testify should it go to trial. I had something similar happen to me and I just had to sign that I had not authorized them to use my name. They did the rest. jmo

I know I had something like that happen to me, and I was told if I wanted the money credited back, I had to press charges.. It was thru a credit union, maybe they work different than a bank....I am in FL as well..

Didn't Mrs Plesea get reimbursed by her bank? I thought she did .... the bank was going to go after ICA but reconsidered when SP didn't proceed with a formal complaint, after CA asked her not to...

I guess KC will be back in town & can provide a depo for the ZFG Civil Case . . . LOL! Karma is already coming for her.

Didn't Mrs Plesea get reimbursed by her bank? I thought she did .... the bank was going to go after ICA but reconsidered when SP didn't proceed with a formal complaint, after CA asked her not to...

Yes. The bank files the complaint, I believe. While you are the owner of the account, the bank is out the money. If they did not press charges everyone would be letting people do it. And we wonder why the bank rates are so high for our checking. We're paying for those people who back out on the banks. If I remember CA also had some reversals on her bank account from KC writing checks. Clearly she did not file a complaint either. Have to wonder if Caylee would still be alive today if CA had pressed charges against her daughter. They said LDB had a stack of checks KC had written on CA's account, hundreds. If CA wanted custody of Caylee...that would have done it. jmo

Yes. The bank files the complaint, I believe. While you are the owner of the account, the bank is out the money. If they did not press charges everyone would be letting people do it. And we wonder why the bank rates are so high for our checking. We're paying for those people who back out on the banks. If I remember CA also had some reversals on her bank account from KC writing checks. Clearly she did not file a complaint either. Have to wonder if Caylee would still be alive today if CA had pressed charges against her daughter. They said LDB had a stack of checks KC had written on CA's account, hundreds I CA wanted custody of Caylee...that would have done it. jmo

Are you saying that Cindy should have made the leap from Casey stealing from her to Casey planning to murder her own child and somehow stopped it before it happened?

Casey did not endanger Caylee by stealing from her grandmother. From my own experiences, I doubt CPS would have even opened a case over it, let alone remove Caylee from Casey's custody.

I guess then the credit unions do it that the account holder must press the charges if the suspect is known and the account holder wants their money credited back to their account.. they don't always go by the way a bank runs.. so maybe they are different.

I think if Cindy would have called out KC for stealing/lying early on, then Caylee may still be on this planet.

RIP Angel Caylee

Are you saying that Cindy should have made the leap from Casey stealing from her to Casey planning to murder her own child and somehow stopped it before it happened?

Casey did not endanger Caylee by stealing from her grandmother. From my own experiences, I doubt CPS would have even opened a case over it, let alone remove Caylee from Casey's custody.

No, I'm not saying that. CA did. She told SA in her depo that she talked to a counselor about getting custody of Caylee. If KC had been arrested for check fraud, and we are talking about hundreds of checks, she would have been seeing some jail time. Temporary custody would have been given to GA and CA, next of kin. Had KC been arrested it would have been quite obvious to the A's that KC had no job and was not supporting Caylee other than through illegal means. Stealing money from her mother's account. Credit card fraud. We know we are talking about thousands of dollars. CA didn't just consider asking a counselor about getting custody of Caylee on a whim. CA knew KC was headed for trouble and was concerned about Caylee's safety. GA also said they were concerned about who KC was hanging with.

When someone does not smoke and a child has been in a room where people are smoking it is on the child's clothes, their hair...they reek of the smoke and a non-smoker can pick up on it right away. I'd say CA had some concerns because CA said KC would never expose Caylee to smoke when obviously KC did. jmo

No, I'm not saying that. CA did. She told SA in her depo that she talked to a counselor about getting custody of Caylee. If KC had been arrested for check fraud, and we are talking about hundreds of checks, she would have been seeing some jail time. Temporary custody would have been given to GA and CA, next of kin. Had KC been arrested it would have been quite obvious to the A's that KC had no job and was not supporting Caylee other than through illegal means. Stealing money from her mother's account. Credit card fraud. We know we are talking about thousands of dollars. CA didn't just consider asking a counselor about getting custody of Caylee on a whim. CA knew KC was headed for trouble and was concerned about Caylee's safety. GA also said they were concerned about who KC was hanging with.

When someone does not smoke and a child has been in a room where people are smoking it is on the child's clothes, their hair...they reek of the smoke and a non-smoker can pick up on it right away. I'd say CA had some concerns because CA said KC would never expose Caylee to smoke when obviously KC did. jmo

If exposing a child to second-hand smoke is a reason to lose custody, half the children in America would be living with relatives instead of their parents.

If it had in any way occurred to Cindy that Casey was going to kill Caylee I'm sure she would have taken steps to prevent it. If she chose to deal with Casey's stealing without involving the law, that's her right.

IMO: KC using the name Fernandez is going to save her behind in this suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member