2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the redness and bags under her eyes too. Caylee had some of the biggest beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. This is heart breaking.

Kids should not have bags like that under their eyes almost ALL the time. So sad.

Does anyone know if Caylee had allergies? I'm asking, because a lot of children with allergies have dark circles or bags under their eyes.

She did have extremely beautiful eyes.

Would there be any way of finding out when these pictures were sold? Anyone have any ideas on how to go about that?

#55 got me thinking...if someone has a Mr. Potato Head at home and can measure the mouth, we can figure out how far around the duct tape would have gone.

And the baby photos are heartbreaking. :(

My daughter has 4 Potato Heads...so I found the lips.
At first they looked so small in my hand but when I held them up to my 2 1/2 year old daughter they look exactly the same on their tiny faces:(
The lips measure 2 inches exactly from point to point on the top lip.

I find it curious that there is only one photo of Caylee with her momma doll.

Thank you so much affinity, for sharing the new photos that you discovered. She was so, so cute, so photogenic. It is still beyond me that Casey could do this to her. She should have been so thankful and lucky to have such a precious little daughter. What a sweet, beautiful angel. Thanks again for sharing them with us.:eek:

When did Jim Lichtenstein start attending hearings? http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm
(He then took his talents to Hollywood to produce television movies)
Knowing when he began coming to Orlando might give a clue about when Baez knew money would start rolling in. It is curious that when Baez had his gang under oath about the money -no movie or book deals - he did not have Brad or Cindy testify that they weren't making money. Of course they didn't have a conflict of interest, or did they?

IF these photos have just recently been 'sold' to CBS, then whoever sold them has got to be the most callous, coldest, nastiest - and whatever other VERY unbecoming word I can think of (and some that I couldn't put in here because it would get me banned) - person. After all the negative publicity about the money being made off of Caylee, to turn around and do it again is just unbelievable. AND if these are a recent purchase, add CBS to the list of media that practices checkbook journalism and they should be, but probably aren't ashamed of themselves.

IMO these photos are NOT a part of any deal made with CBS and 48 hours last fall. I believe they've been negotiated in a new deal with Cindy ... otherwise they would have been released by now ... I don't for one minute think $20K is all they got for the first batch and for their appearance on 48 Hours ... with or without the cruise ... and I think they got a whole lot more for this batch, especially because there are quite a few new ones that have not shown up on any networks or web sites ... I don't put it past Cindy to hold out and negotiate the best price that she could for her dwindling pile of photos to sell ... not one bit ...

I too find this even more reprehensible than the pictures previously sold !! Either as income for the Anthonys, funding their defense or their daughter's defense ... anyway you look at it, it's about as low as this family can go ... IMO :furious:

When did Jim Lichtenstein start attending hearings? http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm
(He then took his talents to Hollywood to produce television movies)
Knowing when he began coming to Orlando might give a clue about when Baez knew money would start rolling in. It is curious that when Baez had his gang under oath about the money -no movie or book deals - he did not have Brad or Cindy testify that they weren't making money. Of course they didn't have a conflict of interest, or did they?

Jim can be seen in the footage of videos shot in the early days of protestors standing on the Anthonys' front lawn ... In other words from the get-go he's been there ...

Would there be any way of finding out when these pictures were sold? Anyone have any ideas on how to go about that?

That is what I would like to find out, I hope and pray that they(GA,CA, KC or defense) did not make more money recently off pictures of Caylee.

Does anyone know if Caylee had allergies? I'm asking, because a lot of children with allergies have dark circles or bags under their eyes.

I remember Cindy saying that Caylee was never sick, that she rarely went to the doctor because she was always so healthy. I would think allergies would have been mentioned if Caylee suffered from them. I don't have any links though. Does anyone else remember this?

Thanks, that's a very good point and would make a heck of a difference.
I just know my nephew rarely has those bags and redness under his eyes, but he most certainly doesn't have allergies. He is sick a lot though due to mom and step dad being nurse and dr, and germs from school, and even then his eyes are never like that.

The only thing I recall is KC saying Caylee has only been sick once in her life. I'm not sure if the detectives asked anything else about Caylee's med history and if she had allergies.

I wonder if this was asked in CA's state depo? Nothing stands out to me.

ETA: Dear prudence, oops! We posted at the same time.

On the website, under LATEST GALLERIES, Caylee's pictures are inbetween Johnny Depp/Celebrity Circuit dated May 13, and Preakness Stakes dated May 12.

I know this doesn't specify when they were sold, but this is a recently update, JMO

Thanks, that's a very good point and would make a heck of a difference.
I just know my nephew rarely has those bags and redness under his eyes, but he most certainly doesn't have allergies. He is sick a lot though due to mom and step dad being nurse and dr, and germs from school, and even then his eyes are never like that.

The only thing I recall is KC saying Caylee has only been sick once in her life. I'm not sure if the detectives asked anything else about Caylee's med history and if she had allergies.

I wonder if this was asked in CA's state depo? Nothing stands out to me.

ETA: Dear prudence, oops! We posted at the same time.
I'm still left wondering if Casey ever received any prenatal care before Caylee was born, at least after 7 mo, when the secret was out???
I just can't believe Cindy was an RN, and didn't make Casey get any prenatal care- what if Caylee had had birth defects, or Casey had had pregnancy problems like gestational diabetes or preeclampsia???

Jim can be seen in the footage of videos shot in the early days of protestors standing on the Anthonys' front lawn ... In other words from the get-go he's been there ...
Thanks! I was searching the early hearings. So he was there from the get-go, huh?

Caylee looks so cute in the photos. I'm going to guess that these photos from the gallery
Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html

were part of the package of photos and videos that Cindy sold to 48 hours.

Looking at the names of the photos (when you go to the CBS website you can save the photos, most of the photos look like they are re-named by CBS and are mostly in chronological order. Given that the last photo in the series of 56 photos has the file name of Caylee_(72), and photo 2 in the gallery (the newborn swaddled with a hat) is Caylee_(7), I think CBS probably got a lot of photos from Cindy and didn't publish all of them.

There's also a related gallery on the CBS website,
Casey Anthony Personal Photos

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html

most of them are photos of Casey with Caylee and some of those photos look like they were from her facebook, but photo 4 in the series of 32 photos (Casey is holding a baby Caylee in a pink top has the file name Caylee_(16). There's also a few more photos that are similary numbered and I downloaded both galleries and then looked at the photos in my Windows explorer as thumbnails by file name and by modified (ie I downloaded all the photos from 1 gallery first in sequence, and then I downloaded all the photos from the second gallery in sequence.)

So I'm going to guess that the photos from the gallery named Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short and the gallery named Casey Anthony Personal Photos were acquired at the same time and probably scanned and the files renamed at the same time, but CBS decided not to publish all of the photos at the same time. CBS put the Caylee photos by herself or with her relatives other than Casey into one gallery and the photos of Casey with Caylee into another gallery. It also looks like there are a few numbers missing from the sequence of photos so that makes me wonder if CBS has a few more photos that they haven't published since I counted 12 photos missing from the sequence of photos from the combined 2 galleries unless there's a third gallery in CBS that isn't showing up.

The also have a gallery of Casey photos. Most we've seen but some were new to me.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html?tag=page;previous

So are y'all thinking the $20K was for the video during the show, and now they've been paid more money for these pictures?

I'm not sure Cindy was being honest in her depo (surprise, surprise) ... in fact I would be willing to bet the number she spoke of that she was paid was nowhere near the number that she said ... just thinking about the $200K Baez negotiated with ABC for pictures ... the amount sold to CBS and 48 hours well exceeds the amount of photos ABC bought exclusive rights to ... I mean FPS didn't Kronk friend sell of picture of a snake for that amount? ...

IMO the Anthonys are being very careful with their sell-my-dead-grandchild's-photos fund and the money won't be showing up on any income tax form ... perhaps thru their "foundation" or "friends" helping them out but these people are scamming ... wonder why they didn't pay their mortgage up last fall with their windfall from 48 hours?

These people are horrendous excuses for human beings ... I mean who does this ?? Sell photos of your murdered granddaughter while your daughter's hearings about facing the death penalty for murdering her are going on ?? Are they trying to outrage the public even more than they already have ?? Or are they trying to bring that outrage to a national level and keep it in the national news ?? Maybe their murderous daughter will go free if they can succeed in tainting the ENTIRE jury pool in the state of Florida ???

Disgusting ... :furious:

I'm still left wondering if Casey ever received any prenatal care before Caylee was born, at least after 7 mo, when the secret was out???
I just can't believe Cindy was an RN, and didn't make Casey get any prenatal care- what if Caylee had had birth defects, or Casey had had pregnancy problems like gestational diabetes or preeclampsia???

It was just denial, denial, denial in that family. I do think once Cindy finally faced reality when KC was like 8 months pregnant she did receive some prenatal care, because there was a sonogram picture in Caylee's room or maybe KC's room. IMO, KC hiding her pregnancy showed that she never wanted that baby. It's really so sad that she didn't consider adoption for Caylee. There is no way to know at this point, but I truly wonder what KC would have done with Caylee if no one had ever found out about her pregnancy.

Caylee looks so cute in the photos. I'm going to guess that these photos from the gallery
Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html

were part of the package of photos and videos that Cindy sold to 48 hours.

Looking at the names of the photos (when you go to the CBS website you can save the photos, most of the photos look like they are re-named by CBS and are mostly in chronological order. Given that the last photo in the series of 56 photos has the file name of Caylee_(72), and photo 2 in the gallery (the newborn swaddled with a hat) is Caylee_(7), I think CBS probably got a lot of photos from Cindy and didn't publish all of them.

There's also a related gallery on the CBS website,
Casey Anthony Personal Photos

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html

most of them are photos of Casey with Caylee and some of those photos look like they were from her facebook, but photo 4 in the series of 32 photos (Casey is holding a baby Caylee in a pink top has the file name Caylee_(16). There's also a few more photos that are similary numbered and I downloaded both galleries and then looked at the photos in my Windows explorer as thumbnails by file name and by modified (ie I downloaded all the photos from 1 gallery first in sequence, and then I downloaded all the photos from the second gallery in sequence.)

So I'm going to guess that the photos from the gallery named Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short and the gallery named Casey Anthony Personal Photos were acquired at the same time and probably scanned and the files renamed at the same time, but CBS decided not to publish all of the photos at the same time. CBS put the Caylee photos by herself or with her relatives other than Casey into one gallery and the photos of Casey with Caylee into another gallery. It also looks like there are a few numbers missing from the sequence of photos so that makes me wonder if CBS has a few more photos that they haven't published since I counted 12 photos missing from the sequence of photos from the combined 2 galleries unless there's a third gallery in CBS that isn't showing up.

Thanks for the info! I wish I knew how to do all that with pics on the computer.

It makes perfect sense because of course Cindy would include all of her best photos of Casey with Caylee to sell to CBS hoping they would show Mother of the Year in the best possible light.

The also have a gallery of Casey photos. Most we've seen but some were new to me.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html?tag=page;previous

So are y'all thinking the $20K was for the video during the show, and now they've been paid more money for these pictures?

There are several photos in that section of "Casey" photos that make me sick to my stomach. To see Caylee looking at Casey with such love and to know that Casey cared so little about Caylee is really heartbreaking. In a way I hope that the defense tries to bring in some of those photos thinking that it will show Casey as being a good mother. In my opinion, after hearing how Caylee died, it would make the jury even more ready to convict Casey and sentence her to death. For a person that claims she wanted someone to love her more than anyone else, she sure did not understand that with Caylee she had that kind of love. Caylee shows it in those photos and I hope that they (the photos) may finally make Casey realize what she threw away.

I guess we'll know if this is a new batch of photos sold by the A's if the house gets anything paid towards it and it's out of foreclosure. Or there's another cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member