2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA is such a witch. She very clearly had a ugly look on her face and turned away.

NG now discussing "New defense theory" that someone else dressed Caylee.

I assume that this is based on the DT pointing out the size 24 mo on the shorts and saying that someone that didn't know what size she was wearing would have mistakenly picked up an old pair of shorts that no longer fit.

I am sure that the parents on the jury understand that size is not consistent based on age...and that while kids outgrow some things...they can still wear things that are older.

Even CA said on the stand today that the photo showing Caylee in those shorts was in a "chubbier stage" when that photo was taken....telling me that Caylee getting taller and slimmer...she may still fit.

I have things that are 2 years old that my child can wear and others that they outgrew in 6 months.

Nancy says Cindy is a "highly regarded nurse, and is probably smarter than all of us lawyers put together".... Huh?!

NG now discussing "New defense theory" that someone else dressed Caylee.

I assume that this is based on the DT pointing out the size 24 mo on the shorts and saying that someone that didn't know what size she was wearing would have mistakenly picked up an old pair of shorts that no longer fit.

I am sure that the parents on the jury understand that size is not consistent based on age...and that while kids outgrow some things...they can still wear things that are older.

Even CA said on the stand today that the photo showing Caylee in those shorts was in a "chubbier stage" when that photo was taken....telling me that Caylee getting taller and slimmer...she may still fit.

I have things that are 2 years old that my child can wear and others that they outgrew in 6 months.

A woman lawyer would have never asked that question especially if she has children. :) Just sayin'

The DT has got to be watching the treatment all of his plants are getting on these shows and hopefully feeling a little bit if unease....

A woman lawyer would have never asked that question especially if she has children. :) Just sayin'

ITA......and it shows me just how...."fly by the seat of my pants" that JB really is. That question was presented as a support to the defense theory......and it backfired.

NG

Showing video clips........

Jean Casares: CA took the stand as a witness and identified things found with the remains as belonging to their home, their garage.....Casey turned away when CA mouthed "I love you" to her.

Ray Guidice, Darryl Cohen, Bill Schaeffer guests

BS: She is still trying to help her daughter; Casey will be convicted, mother will break down during sentencing and jury will sentence Casey to life.

RG: Even though recollection had to be refreshed she narrowed down who had access to items found with Caylee's remains, just the Anthony family members.

DC: Defense should have told Casey to show some emotion.

Diane Dimond: When CA says I love you she puts her head down right away, and Casey looks away. Not sure GA/CA will get up and plead for her life if she's found guilty; the puzzle pieces are coming together; she said I love you but I had to tell the truth up there (on the witness stand).

NG believes GA/CA will try to save Casey's life during sentencing.

commercial

Nancy says Cindy is a "highly regarded nurse, and is probably smarter than all of us lawyers put together".... Huh?!

Yeah, that huge exaggeration caught me too. Really, Nancy? I think Nancy got a little carried away; notice none of the attorneys on the panel responded.

Does anyone have the live stream link to NG? TYIA

Nancy said.....the way she sees it, C & GA are gonna go down to try and save KC's life.

I totally agree.

wow. the eyebrows from ICA says it all when CA mouths I love you- I wish the jury could have seen that!

Jean Winetraub (sp) on JVM just said that she thinks the jurors asking for evidence shows that they were discussing the trial and it will send the case back on appeal... what do you guys think? Are juror questions recorded in some way?

If it was just one juror who asked about it then it doesn't mean anyone was talking about it..
WDYT???

What do I think? I think JW is a <self-snipped> who is not just drinking but helping to mix the Koolaid.

Does anyone else think CA looks like she's lost some wiehgt again? I think her face ooks thinner.

I said today that my daughter is tall and slender...so much so that she always had a hard time finding shorts that meet the dress code because if they fit around the waist, they were short on her. She wore a smaller size in shorts than in pants because pants would be too short on her. She could wear shorts a few years in a row while the pants got higher and higher on her.

NG

Caller asking about Casey taking the stand.......

NG citing her experience as a prosecutor, that she (Casey) would be devastated on cross-exam, but can defense prove any of their theories without her?

Guests all agree she won't testify in case in chief; possibly during sentencing phase. Will try to call other witnesses but bottom line they need Casey; yet won't take stand has six prior felonies, and is admitted liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member