The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

I found this on gretawire this morning. What do you think? Truth?

Is this another body? I dunno. In another post, it mentioned he died in the hospital but didn't give a COD.

fran

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/28/the-big-question/#comments

Comment by Julie from MN
November 29th, 2007 at 2:25 am
Comment by Wendy, Los Angeles
November 29th, 2007 at 2:19 am
Julie MN. how do you know it’s the same guy???? just curious. Hi by the way, lost you earlier in the gretawire debacle
———————————————–

Hey Wendy….

Well, it’s the same name as it’s listed in her obituary. And this person (boyfriend) was listed as “deeply missing” Kathleen in her obituary. I assumed from the choice of wording that it was a boyfriend or dear, dear friend of Kathleen’s. He was the only one mentioned with family members.

He doesn’t have a common last name. Age wise - it might work.

All I know is the same name listed in her obituary now as his own obituary.

Did Steve say tonight on the show that “someone’s boyfriend had died”? I missed that part, if Steve did indeed say that.

I find it odd that someone with the same name as Kathleen’s significant

Is this another body? I dunno. In another post, it mentioned he died in the hospital but didn't give a COD.

fran

Comment by Julie from MN
Julie MN. how do you know it’s the same guy???? just curious. Hi by the way, lost you earlier in the gretawire debacle
———————————————–

Hey Wendy….

Well, it’s the same name as it’s listed in her obituary. And this person (boyfriend) was listed as “deeply missing” Kathleen in her obituary. I assumed from the choice of wording that it was a boyfriend or dear, dear friend of Kathleen’s. He was the only one mentioned with family members.

Did Steve say tonight on the show that “someone’s boyfriend had died”? I missed that part, if Steve did indeed say that.

Good Catch, Fran. Very interesting.....I would still ike to know if he was possibly involved in her mother's disappearance.

fran

Comment by Julie from MN
———————————————–

Hey Wendy….

I read that wife no. 2's boyfriend died after her divorce from DP - it was the Enquirer unfortunately. There couldn't be another dead boyfriend, could there? With DP, one never knows.

I read that wife no. 2's boyfriend died after her divorce from DP - it was the Enquirer unfortunately. There couldn't be another dead boyfriend, could there? With DP, one never knows.

I think poeple are getting confused maureeng, and you are right, it was the boyfriend of Vicky/wife #2 that supposedly had been found dead.

But, nothing has been determined to verify this, or has a valid name of that person been given.

This is in regards to Kathleens boyfriend. And yes, posters everywhere are anxious to find out his COD.

I think Drew is going to come up being a serial killer of people he knew, loved, and people who knew and loved them. Is that where the evil lies..Drew doesn't feel truly loved and appreciated by anyone other then himself, because he can't imagine fidelity from another because he has not been faithful..that if someone goes against him that is close to him or getting in between him and someone he loves..they're history.. if that is so, Scott Rossetto and his brother are lucky that Cassandra drew the police into this right away..Drew couldn't murder the male friend at that point or his pretend story wouldn't make sense..but he tried his best to pin this on Scott Rossetto it would seem...poor, pitiful Drew. The best love in the world was never good enough for you, was it.

DP was married to Wife #2 (VICKY) and was cheating on her with Monica (someone who lived closed by) and Monica's BROTHER found out about it, and HE was the one that was found hanged.

Now, there could be a boyfriend that Vicky had after the divorce, that also died, but I am not sure on that one.??

No surprise to me if there was seeing how DP has dead bodies everywhere.

This is in regards to Kathleens boyfriend. And yes, posters everywhere are anxious to find out his COD.

So there's another possible victim? This is getting unbelievable. Why isn't social services camped out on DP's front lawn, protecting the children? I think he's going to be arrested soon - I've never seen so much circumstantial evidence. I wonder what the son said to the GJ.

maureen:

I've been sitting her all night hoping for a little tidbit to come out from the grand jury yesterday. Wish I could have been a fly on a wall listening!!!!

How sad and terrified that poor boy must have been!!!! No child should have to go through that!!!!!!

Yes, that is odd..no news from the GJ. I feel for all of Drew's children, but especially this 14 year old..that puts this child between a rock and a hard place to testify and then have to go home to Drew's house....it's almost the same place Stacy was in and we know what happened to her.

It would seem that either Drew is poison, or he has super abilities to put a curse on you. Or,............is DP the curse?!:doh:

1. BF of ex-wife found murdered
2. Brother of gf who opposed his sister's relationship with DP, found dead by suicide. DP was who found him.
3. Ex-Wife #3 found accidentally drowned in an empty bathtub, ruled accidental, she died before the divorce property settlement and DP gets everything. DP was the one who led others to discover the body.
4. Ex-Wife #3's bf died shortly after her mysterious death. The bf was only 50 yo
5. Wife #4 disappeared without a trace, coincidentally, at the same time she was asking for a divorce and had just begun school so that she would be able to support herself and her children.

Interesting,
fran

It would seem that either Drew is poison, or he has super abilities to put a curse on you. Or,............is DP the curse?!:doh:

1. BF of ex-wife found murdered
2. Brother of gf who opposed his sister's relationship with DP, found dead by suicide. DP was who found him.
3. Ex-Wife #3 found accidentally drowned in an empty bathtub, ruled accidental, she died before the divorce property settlement and DP gets everything. DP was the one who led others to discover the body.
4. Ex-Wife #3's bf died shortly after her mysterious death. The bf was only 50 yo
5. Wife #4 disappeared without a trace, coincidentally, at the same time she was asking for a divorce and had just begun school so that she would be able to support herself and her children.
Interesting,
fran

And Tom would have been #6 if he didn't survive the OD.

So there's another possible victim? This is getting unbelievable. Why isn't social services camped out on DP's front lawn, protecting the children? I think he's going to be arrested soon - I've never seen so much circumstantial evidence. I wonder what the son said to the GJ.

It's spinning out of control faster than I can wrap my mind around it. No wonder there are 64+ LE officers working on this.

It's spinning out of control faster than I can wrap my mind around it. No wonder there are 64+ LE officers working on this.

I agree and I am having a hard time keeping the bodies lined up. Can someone put an estimate on the people that have died or gone missing that were around Drew?

Exactly!

I honestly believe they do have a serial killer in this guy and he's a danger to society in general. Everyone who knows him and opposes his view should fear for their life!

I have a feeling those 64 + officers are going to be busy for a longggg time trying to go over the 29 years DP was a police officer and every case he's worked. Anyone from behind the scenes that has done him a 'favor' in the past, better be watching their back!:eek:

JMHO
fran

You cannot convict a person of murder on circumstantial evidence alone. There should be some type of physical evidence to convict along with MOUNTAINS of circumstantial evidence and witness testimony, if the body is not found.

Did anyone else hear that Drews lawyer said Toms wife disappeared 10 years ago? I read it on ctv forums. I could not find a link but will keep looking.

This is what I have been saying all along too! This guy is a serial killer.:behindbar

Exactly!

I honestly believe they do have a serial killer in this guy and he's a danger to society in general. Everyone who knows him and opposes his view should fear for their life!

I have a feeling those 64 + officers are going to be busy for a longggg time trying to go over the 29 years DP was a police officer and every case he's worked. Anyone from behind the scenes that has done him a 'favor' in the past, better be watching their back!:eek:

JMHO
fran

Did anyone else hear that Drews lawyer said Toms wife disappeared 10 years ago? I read it on ctv forums. I could not find a link but will keep looking.

WTF? No way!!! Keep us posted.

Dee, we really need you to dig up Kathleens BF info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back