AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing over my ever so feeble attempt at Gabriel in pink. He is just gorgeous as a boy or a girl...just an absolutely beautiful baby.
girlgab.jpg

I'm trying to understand the baby broker angle. I don't see any evidence of it.

Could some of those of you who think this is this the case give me a couple of the things that you're thinking are evidence of the Smiths brokering multiple babies?

Thanks!

I have to agree with another poster, now that I think about it. I think the Smith's were going to take Gabriel in, as their "adopted" sibling for H. The plan got screwed up, however, when Logan wouldn't sign paperwork, & was awarded custody of Gabriel. I don't think Gabriel is with another family. Would be nice if I'm wrong.

Do we know yet what NG is talking about tonight?

I have to agree with another poster, now that I think about it. I think the Smith's were going to take Gabriel in, as their "adopted" sibling for H. The plan got screwed up, however, when Logan wouldn't sign paperwork, & was awarded custody of Gabriel. I don't think Gabriel is with another family. Would be nice if I'm wrong.

I'm sorry to say that I agree with you. I think EJ's options had run out on her and she did the unthinkable.

I would love to know where she went during those 2 hours that the babysitter was with Gabriel. Anyone have a clue?

Also, I was at work all day, what lies was the babysitter caught in?

I'm trying to understand the baby broker angle. I don't see any evidence of it.

Could some of those of you who think this is this the case give me a couple of the things that you're thinking are evidence of the Smiths brokering multiple babies?

Thanks!

TS haunting the various adoption and surrogacy forums - according to one they had AI last Dec?? I think she poses as a mother wanting to adopt to get the babies, get the mamas talking to her. And as someone pointed out with state statutes, her having lost custody of her own children would seem to prevent her adopting herself. The allegations of JDS's former son in law.

The money. I think the colon business might be a front, it probably does well, but not that well. Since she is a fan (on facebook) of bankruptcy, it makes me wonder if the colon business does that well.

The way they act. There is something going on with their demeanor - the body language post last thread really was informative.

Just my own hunch. I absolutely don't get a dead vibe on Gabriel. Nothing scientific here, but, I get a feeling usually and am nearly always right on this dead/alive vibe.

I'm sorry to say that I agree with you. I think EJ's options had run out on her and she did the unthinkable.

I would love to know where she went during those 2 hours that the babysitter was with Gabriel. Anyone have a clue?

Also, I was at work all day, what lies was the babysitter caught in?

I don't know of any lies from the babysitter.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet:

12/17/09 paternity and temporary custody order: http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Family%20Court/012010/m4037032.pdf

It appears that, regardless of whatever she put in the documents she filed with the court, Elizabeth did agree on 12/17/09 that Logan was Gabriel's natural father.

At that time, an order of JOINT custody was entered, under which the parents would split parenting time until the final custody hearing (which was to have taken place in March 2010). Pursuant to the order, Logan's parenting time would have started Sunday Dec. 20, 2009 at 8:00 am. Gabriel would have been returned to Elizabeth Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2009 at 8:00 a.m.--and so on switching on Sundays and Wednesdays until the trial.

Logan filed a motion to enforce the (joint) custody order on Dec. 21st. And, as we know, a hearing was scheduled for the 28th, at which Elizabeth did not show and Logan was granted sole custody.

I hate to think of Gabriel's condition right now..:(
Someone needs to start talking NOW!
I can't wrap my mind around this anymore..How so many children are being harmed by their very own parents when so many people in this world cannot have children..
I am sick of it!:banghead:

Who is her court appointed attorney?

idk. is that who this is? On her other case number it says public defendant s.e.

OHHHH maybe SE means SouthEast Maricopa County. For some reason I thought S.E. were the initials of the defender

idk. is that who this is? On her other case number it says public defendant s.e.

OHHHH maybe SE means SouthEast Maricopa County. For some reason I thought S.E. were the initials of the defender

Sorry lol. I must be confused. I thought you posted EJ's attorney as a "Smith". If it's Vanessa Smith, she's defending someone now with the "mental illness" defense.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/p...mera-worker-weeps/toJ8AVQugUqGeuMEys49Og.cspx

Destories' attorney, Vanessa Smith, wrote in court documents that her client has a history of mental illness dating back to 1970, that their conversations have been disjointed and that he has showed paranoia.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet:

12/17/09 paternity and temporary custody order: http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Family%20Court/012010/m4037032.pdf

It appears that, regardless of whatever she put in the documents she filed with the court, Elizabeth did agree on 12/17/09 that Logan was Gabriel's natural father.

At that time, an order of JOINT custody was entered, under which the parents would split parenting time until the final custody hearing (which was to have taken place in March 2010). Pursuant to the order, Logan's parenting time would have started Sunday Dec. 20, 2009 at 8:00 am. Gabriel would have been returned to Elizabeth Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2009 at 8:00 a.m.--and so on switching on Sundays and Wednesdays until the trial.

Logan filed a motion to enforce the (joint) custody order on Dec. 21st. And, as we know, a hearing was scheduled for the 28th, at which Elizabeth did not show and Logan was granted sole custody.

Hi, AZ. So good to see you in Gabriel's thread! :)

Would you be so good as to address Elizabeth's charge of conspiracy to commit custodial interference? Would they/could they bring this charge even if they are not going to charge someone else for the same thing or something similar?

I noticed the GJ doc says 'persons known and unknown'.

It looks to me as if they are very likely to charge someone else, but, unlike you, my friend, IANAL :)

TIA!

ETA: Could you tell us why you think her attorney has not been publicly named? Do you know who it is? If you tell us, I will give you a :beagle:

:)

Good evening all! :seeya: Nancy's on talking about Gabriel!

:wave: AZlawyer!
Glad to see you here at Gabriel's thread.
Any idea of the amount to time EJ will serve on the current charges if found guilty? Do you think the defense might go for an insanity type defense and can you think of anything in the world that would make this girl talk?

ooops...forgot to ask this one...do you think the Smith's will be charged and if so with what? TIA

NG police working a theory that baby Gabe maybe disguised as a girl.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998