UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are one too many instances of the word "provoke" in this sentence. "Provoke" = word abusers use a lot.

TRANSLATION: "I can't get a better man. I don't deserve a better man. I can be happy with trash."

Uhh...why is she even REFERENCING his bad side? (And using the word "provoke," too.) Essentially, this is saying "A bad side of him does exist. My life has been in danger as a result of provoking his bad side, but he was so gracious to 'save' it."

Excellent point.

After reading this nauseating crap from these two arrogant self-absorbed asses, I believe they simply didn't want to be bothered with little Ethan. He probably "provoked" them just by being around :furious:

There are one too many instances of the word "provoke" in this sentence. "Provoke" = word abusers use a lot.

TRANSLATION: "I can't get a better man. I don't deserve a better man. I can be happy with trash."

Uhh...why is she even REFERENCING his bad side? (And using the word "provoke," too.) Essentially, this is saying "A bad side of him does exist. My life has been in danger as a result of provoking his bad side, but he was so gracious to 'save' it."[/QUOTE]

Exactly...Good point.

Instead of saying he saved my life and I am so greatful or happy or whatever...she is impliying that he saved her life and thank God it didn't piss him off! There are red flags all over the place here.

Sounds like someone has a temper, huh? I guess the cops *provoked* his bad-boy side.

In that same article:

On their marriage certificate filed in early May in Davis County, her maiden name is listed as Stephanie Christina Croft Stacy. An Internet check of her background showed prior addresses in Las Vegas, Florida and Georgia. She does not have a criminal record in Utah.

She does now.

Uhh...why is she even REFERENCING his bad side? (And using the word "provoke," too.) Essentially, this is saying "A bad side of him does exist. My life has been in danger as a result of provoking his bad side, but he was so gracious to 'save' it."

Respectfully snipped.......

I believe she was giving 'digs' at the ex's, possibly these were things previously said by their spouses and they were 'attempting' to kick it back in their face...notice how SS has the smiley wink at the end of her sentence...
moo

OMG!@!!! That wedding album. I'm floored! "You can always have more children........" Unfreaking believable! That's probably what they thought.......oh so what if he's dead - we can always replace him with another child! I can't believe the CARP I just read. Thank you Jon for posting that.

Exactly...Good point.

Instead of saying he saved my life and I am so greatful or happy or whatever...she is impliying that he saved her life and thank God it didn't piss him off! There are red flags all over the place here.

In case anyone begins to feel SS was a "victim" (and I'm not saying you do):

Police say it was at the hands of his stepfather, with the help of his mother.

:furious:

why isn't she charged with murder then? this makes no sense at all...many times people sitting in cars outside when someone is killed inside are charged with murder...

Uhh...why is she even REFERENCING his bad side? (And using the word "provoke," too.) Essentially, this is saying "A bad side of him does exist. My life has been in danger as a result of provoking his bad side, but he was so gracious to 'save' it."[/QUOTE]

Exactly...Good point.

I have a hard time seeing the red flags that point toward him being a promising child murderer. She seems to be attracted to that 'bad boy' side as so many women are. I'm not sure how much a person is supposed to do so he/she doesn't end up with the wrong person. A background check doesn't show child predator activities nor, IMO any criminal conduct indicating that he is a murderer. Her record is clean. And yet, they both end up being charged in the murder of her son. moo
I'll ask again: What happened that resulted in such a tragic, and senseless loss of a child's life?

It's so bizarre to read that Knot wedding page and then have to reconcile it with the fact that these two are responsible for the death of adorable little Ethan.

Just so frightening when you realize how close we literally walk to monsters on a daily basis. We just have no idea what goes on in other people's minds and lives.

In case anyone begins to feel SS was a "victim" (and I'm not saying you do):

I don't... not one single bit! My thoughts were...from what she wrote, to me it sounds like SS knew exactly WHO she was getting married to.

And if she was in a abusive relationship with this guy, she still had the responsibility to protect her son. She is 100 percent equally accountable for the role she played in the horrible way Ethan died. (moo)

(btw..trying to type thoughts lighting fast to keep up with you all on this board...sorry I wasn't clear :crazy:)

It's so bizarre to read that Knot wedding page and then have to reconcile it with the fact that these two are responsible for the death of adorable little Ethan.

Just so frightening when you realize how close we literally walk to monsters on a daily basis. We just have no idea what goes on in other people's minds and lives.
bbm

I was thinking something similar when I saw the photo of her holding another little boy.

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=5526012639731774&pid=8111243

why isn't she charged with murder then? this makes no sense at all...many times people sitting in cars outside when someone is killed inside are charged with murder...

They haven't gotten their formal charges yet. The DA is still considering them. Supposed to come by Friday.

The Davis County Attorney's Office said it will hold a press conference Friday morning to announce formal charges against a couple accused of murdering their 4-year-old child and dumping his body in a remote area in Ogden Canyon.

Lead prosecutor Troy Rawlings said his office was still waiting Wednesday for the Utah State Medical Examiner's autopsy report on Ethan Stacy, as well as compiling additional evidence from Layton police.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700031731/Charges-mulled-in-boys-murder-case.html

Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings
Email: troy@co.davis.ut.us

ETA: It has never bothered me to email officials, even if I don't live in the county or state. I just figure they want to know how the public at large feels about a case, a perpetrator, or a victim :)

I have a hard time seeing the red flags that point toward him being a promising child murderer. She seems to be attracted to that 'bad boy' side as so many women are. I'm not sure how much a person is supposed to do so he/she doesn't end up with the wrong person. A background check doesn't show child predator activities nor, IMO any criminal conduct indicating that he is a murderer. Her record is clean. And yet, they both end up being charged in the murder of her son. moo
I'll ask again: What happened that resulted in such a tragic, and senseless loss of a child's life?

I guess for me...it's the tone, she seems like she doesn't want to provoke him, and he saved her life and she feels greatful not for her life but that the event didn't provoke him and he loves her because she doesn't do anything to provoke him. I guess it's the word provoke that's got my hackles up.

I would bet this guy had a difficult time controlling his anger and has issues with his ego and possibly emotional problems (since he indicated his childhood was kidnapped) These would be red flags to me, they would indicate he was capable of violence. That and there isn't a picture of Ethan on the website...he is her son and should have been a part of her life? (just my opinion and assumptions)

I agree -- I don't think any red flags necessarily point to child murder. Murder of the spouse? Maybe, because these writings seem to heavily imply he's been violent toward her in the past.

But from reading these writings without any other evidence or exposure to these two in person, I would suspect NS to be a violent personality capable of abuse, and the abuse is what Ethan would've needed to be protected from. Protect them from abuse, you (likely) protect them from murder. (After all, we almost never anticipate someone is capable of murder, though, right? Especially if he doesn't have a record of criminal violence?)

Do we know if little Ethan went every summer to be with his egg donor?
How was he treated in the past with the monsters?

how could any mother live with herself knowing her baby is buried in the muddy dirt in snow covered woods all alone????
I hope she has nightmares every night!

So they've been together less than a year and they've already killed a child together. Wow! She's an idiot and he's a punk. Pure and simple. Bad boys don't go around stating they're bad boys sorry son you're a fool. I am so enraged right now. I know it's not PC but these two weren't fit to take care of a rat. The pregnancy she lost was two babies that dodged a bullet. IMO

That whole thing he wrote on that wedding site was so disturbing. I can't believe any woman would take that crap as a compliment.

I normally am not a ranter, but there's something about these creeps that take children from a home where they're taken care of and could be returned to but they instead kill the child that just burns me up. Sorry about that convoluted last sentence. I'm just so incensed right now!

Shaniya D.
Robert M.
Little Ethan
all had homes. They didn't need their crappy, unmotherly mothers coming into their lives ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni