TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been a statement from Hot Spring's home as to what time SA arrived there?
Is there anything on what time SA signed in on the computer at his mom's on Monday?
Who was at the mothers on Monday?

Another question is why is he staying up in Dunn, TX with Grandma and not with his Mom in Big Spring, TX???

I think we have established that Billie does not exactly fit the description of a
"hands on" mom...she did not react as most of you say you would have (I don't have any kids) from the part about not checking on H Monday night, to how she talks about not wanting to be seen as a bad person by people who don't even know her, etc...

So I guess we have to think from the standpoint of a mom who is used to not knowing exactly where her daughter is at any given time, or what she might be doing, to try to understand Billie...

If she was/is more wrapped up in her love relationship this past year or two, as seems apparent, I am not suprised she didn't call MB's mom, or go to the house if she did not have the number. I think she treated Hailey as almost a peer, rather than a child. And Billie herself must have gotten pregnant at about 16, so maybe she considers 13 to be almost grown up...

It makes me wonder if she had never spent the night there, how did SA know her name unless Haleigh told him. Just a thought to toss out there.

I think they were very good friends so he would know her name. He probably knew they hung out together.

We can't talk about all that stuff (fb and paid for background check)..........just sayin' and anyway the way it's posted it's all confused. lol. Not that I'm talking about it , but I don't want people running with it, and now I hope ya'll are happy I have to report myself.

LOL we get lost in thoughts and trying to figure out things,we forget about what we're not or allowed to say sometimes.

Speaking of which, the LE have BD's cell phone. If BD left it that morning at home, where did she leave it and where was it when she found it? Had it been moved....or was it in the same spot?

Yes. And did Billie call it from work?

Updated. Thank you to everyone who helped! I probably won't get around to adding in the source reference links until Monday. If anyone needs the source for any info in this timeline before then, please feel free to holler at me.

Hailey Dunn Timeline

Sun, Dec 26

Unknown: Hailey returns home from an overnight Christmas visit with her dad.

09:00:00 PM: Hailey's brother sees Hailey playing a video game in the living room as he leaves the house. Last reliable sign of life from Hailey.

10:00:00 PM: Billie claims to have seen Hailey watching TV in her room.

Mon, Dec 27

Unknown: Billie claims to have looked in on Hailey in bed in her room. Is unsure if she's really there.

05:30:00 AM: Shawn leaves for work. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 5:30am + 36 min = 6:06am

06:00:00 AM: Shawn arrives at work, gets a Dr. Pepper, sees supervisor, does not speak to anyone.

06:06:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at work for Shawn. 5:30am + 36 min = 6:06am

06:10:00 AM: Shawn leaves work. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 6:10am + 36 min = 6:46am.

06:20:00 AM: Billie leaves for work, picked up by co-worker. Billie leaves cell phone home for the kids to use.

06:35:00 AM: Per cell phone pings, Shawn returns to Colorado City, where Hailey's home is located.

06:46:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn from 6:10am. 6:10am + 36 min = 6:46am.

06:56:00 AM: Shawn's cell phone stops pinging in Colorado City. 38 miles/41 minutes between Colorado City <> Big Spring. 6:56am + 41 min = 7:37am

07:37:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at Big Spring for Shawn from 6:56am. 6:56am + 41 min = 7:37am

09:38:00 AM: Per cell phone pings, Shawn arrives in Big Spring, where his mother's home is. Shawn makes 11 phone calls.

12:00:00 PM: Billie claims a man (Charles) who lives with a neighbor (Travis) sees Hailey in yard talking on phone. Mike Board of WOAI claims his station found a woman who saw Hailey in the yard on the phone, but no time is given.

02:40:00 PM: Per cell phone pings, Shawn exits Big Spring. 38 miles/41 minutes between Colorado City <> Big Spring. 2:40pm + 41 min = 3:21pm

03:00:00 PM: Shawn claims to arrive at Hailey's home in Colorado City. Shawn claims Hailey is there, and tells him she is going to her dad's, then to her friend's.

03:15:00 PM: Shawn claims Hailey leaves home, leaving all personal belongings behind. No one sees her walk anywhere on this entire day. Bloodhounds later track Hailey going toward her father's house, toward her friend's house, and toward a hotel.

03:21:00 PM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn. 2:40pm + 41 min = 3:21pm

04:00:00 PM: Brother returns home. Pounds on door for 5 minutes. No one answers. Enters home through a window. Shawn is standing in a hallway with "a deer in the headlights look."

05:09:00 PM: Estimated time Shawn leaves Colorado City in order to pick up Billie at work at 5:45pm. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 5:45pm - 36 min = 5:09pm

05:45:00 PM: Shawn picks up Billie at work.

06:20:00 PM: Billie and Shawn make 2 ATM withdrawals in Snyder, $60 and $80. Billie later voluntarily tells LE that the money was buy illegal narcotics from someone in Scurry County for her and Shawn to use. Later still, Billie claims on national TV to have gotten the money to use for groceries and gas, and that she and Shawn were in Scurry County for only about 15 minutes. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm. Note that drive time from Billie's workplace to her mother can not be included in the timeline at this time, as there is no acceptable source currently to confirm where Billie works, or where her mother lives.

07:11:00 PM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn and Billie. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn claim to arrive back home in Colorado City.

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn begin watching movies.

10:00:00 PM: Billie and Shawn go to bed. See 10pm Sun Dec 26 for last time Billie made any effort to determine Hailey's whereabouts or well-being.

Tue, Dec 28

12:00:00 PM: Billie calls Hailey's brother and tells him to text Hailey's friend, and tell her to tell Hailey to come home. Brother texts but unable to contact friend. Brother calls and friend says Hailey never said she was going there, and never came over. This is the first time since Sun Dec 26 at 10pm that Billie has made any effort to determine Hailey's whereabouts or well-being. Billie has a co-worker drive her to Colorado City. She checks several places for Hailey.

02:00:00 PM: Billie reports Hailey missing to LE at the police department.

Note: 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 2:00pm - 36 min = 1:24pm. Billie spent somewhere between 24 minutes and an hour and 24 minutes checking places for Hailey before going to LE to report her missing.

Another question is why is he staying up in Dunn, TX with Grandma and not with his Mom in Big Spring, TX???

Had it not been said somewhere that he used to live with grandma? I do believe I heard ramblings about it on Find Hailey Dunn FB.

To all those who are already familiar with this pic, forgive me for posting it again..
I had never seen this picture in its entireity{i.e. the portion of just Hailey had been cropped and shown..with mom and SA cropped OUT)..

For me this picture clearly shows the dynamics of this family, IMO..
It's shocking and extremely saddening to me...
Hailey%20Dunn%2C%20Billie%2C%20and%20killer.jpg

Ugh! I agree! I saw this picture in its uncropped state just this morning on either Yahoo or Comcast main page. I said out loud, "This picture says it all."

I think we have established that Billie does not exactly fit the description of a
"hands on" mom...she did not react as most of you say you would have (I don't have any kids) from the part about not checking on H Monday night, to how she talks about not wanting to be seen as a bad person by people who don't even know her, etc...

So I guess we have to think from the standpoint of a mom who is used to not knowing exactly where her daughter is at any given time, or what she might be doing, to try to understand Billie...

If she was/is more wrapped up in her love relationship this past year or two, as seems apparent, I am not suprised she didn't call MB's mom, or go to the house if she did not have the number. I think she treated Hailey as almost a peer, rather than a child. And Billie herself must have gotten pregnant at about 16, so maybe she considers 13 to be almost grown up...

Billie's 33...

Updated. Thank you to everyone who helped! I probably won't get around to adding in the source reference links until Monday. If anyone needs the source for any info in this timeline before then, please feel free to holler at me.

Hailey Dunn Timeline

Sun, Dec 26

Snipped for space.

Thank you so much for the updated timeline.

So - Billy claims to have seen H watching TV in her room. Did she go in and say goodnight? Did she say "don't stay up too late". Night, sweetheart - don't let the bed-bugs bite. How was your day - we haven't had a chance to talk. If I don't see you in the morning, have a great day.

These are called mom-ism's. Moms out there know what I'm talking about.

What did she do? See the TV on and assumed H was in there? If she physically saw her, did she utter a word (which is very out of the ord if you ask me).

Just thoughts to ponder, and what question I would certainly ask.

All MOOO

Mel

We can't talk about all that stuff (fb and paid for background check)..........just sayin' and anyway the way it's posted it's all confused. lol. Not that I'm talking about it , but I don't want people running with it, and now I hope ya'll are happy I have to report myself.

Ah, I should have known. I don't think I have ever made a post here that wasn't deleted (or edited).

I'm just getting all these hinky feelings,the names,3 and going to bed at 10,very strange.Especially for those who study crime stories.

Snipped for space.

Thank you so much for the updated timeline.

So - Billy claims to have seen H watching TV in her room. Did she go in and say goodnight? Did she say "don't stay up too late". Night, sweetheart - don't let the bed-bugs bite. How was your day - we haven't had a chance to talk. If I don't see you in the morning, have a great day.

These are called mom-ism's. Moms out there know what I'm talking about.

What did she do? See the TV on and assumed H was in there? If she physically saw her, did she utter a word (which is very out of the ord if you ask me).

Just thoughts to ponder, and what question I would certainly ask.

All MOOO

Mel

Good point. Normally a parent wouldn't just walk by their still awake child's room without saying a word. You'd think BD would have elaborated and said "I saw her watching tv at 10 and spoke to her." But, no, she said she saw her in her room watching tv and that was that...end of conversation.

Ugh! I agree! I saw this picture in its uncropped state just this morning on either Yahoo or Comcast main page. I said out loud, "This picture says it all."

What does it say? Just curious, as I'm not seening it? Is it because BD and SA are arms around each other, and H seems detached. Typical teen picture if you ask me. I have a 14 YO who doesn't exactly exude family charm when it comes to family photos.

I'm just suprised he doesn't have a butcher knife in his hand - SNARK!

MOO

Mel

Belimom, you are asking about where you read about the details of the phone pings (BDs phone).

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

Go to that big paragraph on page 3, that starts "According to ADKINS, he was fired...". Down at the bottom (of that paragraph), there are details about the other phone, starting with "Records and interviews of witnesses indicate...".

Hope that helps!

Thanks - that still doesn't say that her phone pinged at all, though, kwim? I think someone else posted a link from MSM that said the bit about her phone pinging off the same tower at the same time. But there's nothing in the affidavit to support that, so I'm inclined to think that it's a misunderstanding from the language in the affidavit. MOO

Hailey Dunn Timeline

Sun, Dec 26

Unknown: Hailey returns home from an overnight Christmas visit with her dad.

09:00:00 PM: Hailey's brother sees Hailey playing a video game in the living room as he leaves the house. Last reliable sign of life from Hailey.

Mon, Dec 27

Unknown: Billie claims to have looked in on Hailey in bed in her room. Is unsure if she's really there.

bolded and snipped by me...

I am of the impression the brother is the only one to be believed of seeing H...

B has been caught in some lies...and I am not believing her account of H.

This is just my opinion...as it looks...as of now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong