2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mountain Kat and Mrs. (2gold)Vass LOOK AWAY!

Life is just too short, peeps, so here is my contribution to breakfast:

chocolate-cake.jpg

http://www.womenmind.com/2010/04/making-chocolate-cake-tips.html

Ahhh...just what I needed this morning.

Here we go...we ready for today?

Will the defense have a witness...
Will JA be able to express himself calmly...
Will ICA match JB's pocket square...
Will Dr. Vass under go another inquisition?

Stay with us...to find out all of this...

As the courtroom turns....

Good morning, friends. HA - said in my best NG voice.

Who eats beans and toast for breakfast???!!!! I'll take that deadly looking sandwich Eiditec posted - that looks YUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!

What will today bring? This kabuki theatre has me hooked. That is really all the DT is, just actors on the big stage of ICA's life. Hopefully, their 15 minutes of fame is about up.

Go Team Caylee!!!

Good morning all! Happy first day of summer!

I'm having trouble adjusting my schedule to the 8:30 start time. Have to hustle to get the stuff done that makes it look like I've done something all day:floorlaugh:.

So, did I hear that RC or CH or what ever she goes by said she had to be at court at 8:30 this morning and that she was scheduled to testify first thing Saturday morning? If so, maybe VT has to be there too. Things should start out crazy - but then we've come to expect nothing less.

All the food pix have now made me hungry and I'm off to cook a little breakfast.

Good Morning Good Morning.

Lots of wonderful things for breakfast this morning. I swear between being out on a medical and this trial I have gained at least 20 pounds.

I too have a doctors appointment today so will miss some of the trial. I should be back to work by next Monday and I do not know what I am going to do! This trial has consumed my life.

Good morning everyone..

The pros put on such a smooth CIC, easy to understand and finished early...now the defense has been fumble after fumble, and so far have mucked up their CIC to the point of pathetic. I really believe in my heart Jose want's a mistrial..he has messed up so badly starting with that ridiculous opening statement and has absolutely no way to verify any of it and needs a way out. At this point I don't put anything past him. I don't think for one minute Casey will take the stand and they are in a world of doo doo.

Having Mason for a mentor was a bad choice, I think he is sneaky and underhanded, he is at the end of his career and is encouraging Baez to go for broke. Huge mistake.

Good morning all......me thinks JB will be up the Krystal River today without a paddle....just sayin.....

Yum yummmmmm bagels for breakfast! Simple and oh so delicious, thank you!

I'm ready for a good session today. No sidebars, no shenanigans, just lots of interesting testimony that will be shredded by the prosecution.

*Raises her cup of coffee for a toast*.

Love you guys, it is 9.30 pm here in Aus. Will stay as long as I can keep my eyes open. I am very naughty at work and read all that you have to say the next day. I would be so far behind if it was not for all of your efforts. Thank you all so much for your efforts and pray that gorgeous little Caylee gets justice! Her mother deserves a fate far worse...

Good Mornin' y'all from North Carolina! Hey I was watching NG last night and she mentioned something I had not heard before..she said that while ICA was in JBs office for alllllll that time when she was out on bond "it was said that she even answered the phones, like a secretary". Has anyone heard that before ? I thought that was SOOOO CASEY-LIKE! Morphing into her surroundings like a fungus. LOL

No breakfast here yet.... off to perk some coffee!

You mean they weren't working on the case...:maddening::maddening::loser:

Good Mornin' y'all from North Carolina! Hey I was watching NG last night and she mentioned something I had not heard before..she said that while ICA was in JBs office for alllllll that time when she was out on bond "it was said that she even answered the phones, like a secretary". Has anyone heard that before ? I thought that was SOOOO CASEY-LIKE! Morphing into her surroundings like a fungus. LOL

No breakfast here yet.... off to perk some coffee!

Bolded by me. You have to submit that bolded phrase to Reader's Digest. It will win 1st place for "more picturesque speech". You made my day with it, thank you :)

I watched NG last night and she was actually tolerable and set some information straight. I also went back and re-read Annie Downing's interview transcript. It was very interesting and I gained a peek back in time of KC and her family dynamics. More and more I think her parents were in her crosshairs, but that's for a different thread. Reading the transcript, though, was again an interesting step back in time. There's a few more transcripts I want to read before trial today. I'll have to pass on all the goodies offered here for breakfast, though. I'm diabetic and having a hard time keeping myself from a coma. Happy trials to you all.

Good morning WS Family...One day closer to Justice for Caylee!

Let's see what today has in store with Baez at the helm...Baez needs to stop trying to ambush the State and should learn to play fair...

I have a doctors appointment this morning....Hope I don't miss any action...:maddening:JMHO

Justice for Caylee

lol...yesterday I was able to watch the early morning mess and then had to leave for a doctor's appt, I was also worried I would miss something, I even called my mom in the car and asked her what I missed...she said it was all canceled for the day!

You just can't plan around this tragicomedy

Morning! I think I'll rip my hair out today if there are no witnesses lined up and/or JB tries to pull another fast one.

Good Morning Everyone. Wonder how many sidebars we'll have today.

Attorney Morgan and his client is suppose to meet w/HHJP this morning at 8:30, so they said yesterday on HLN with Vinnie. I think in his chambers, so we may not see it.

Good Morning Everyone,

For all of us dieters out there....

breakfast-fruit-salad-602.jpg

I still have 100 lbs to go in order to fix into my FAT clothes...:crazy:

Morning everybody!!

I must admit I haven't slept a wink the whole entire night, and I won't be able to now knowing the trial is about to start in a little over half an hour. I am really curious about who the surprise witness will be for the defence today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86