Conrad Murray trial -Day seven.

I dont want to come down on his family here at all because the pain and loss if their precious son and brother must be devastating, but if that had been my family member no gaurd no gaurd in his gold cart or in his shack would have kicked me out I would have been I am a Jacks0n biatch and that is brother get the $%*& out of my way and then knocked his *advertiser censored* out and he would have woke up in deputy dawg jammies on detox while I had his conservitorship put in the hands of a responsible parties to manage his finaces and Dr Klein wow don't eve start me on that quack job.

Sorry off topic anyone else think Prince bares a tad resembelnce to Artie (IMO just sayin) Paris who is beautiful looks alot like Debbie Rowe IMO again.

Gotta say, I agree with all of your post 100%.

All of this stuff has lot numbers so it will be known when purchased, shipped, and to whom it was shipped.

All of these drugs!!!!!

I heard Beth say that the long recording of MJ that was so slurry proves he was on something that allowed him to talk for four minutes - not something that knocked him out immediately.

I thought I heard that one of the drugs found was a "something chloroquine" can anyway verify? The reason I asked is that I've heard several times that he had Lupus and none of these drugs are used to treat that condition Unless is was hydroxychloriquine, at least as far as I know and I have Lupus.

On one of the emails they showed today the insurance company wanted to know if MJ had Lupus. iirc, CM said those reports (of all kinds of health problems) in the press were falacious.

I got lost on all the drugs so far listed. way too many is all I can think of. Maybe someone else heard more.

CM is out on bond right? If he is allowed to go home everyday, his life may be in danger.

CM might be suicidal too.

light blue/brown baby essentials bag contained: 2 full 100ml propofol bottles, 4 full 20 ml propofol bottles, 3 opened 20ml bottles of propofol with various levels of propofol (one 20%, one little less than half full, another about 15% full), 3 lidocaine bottles (one unopened, two opened/partially used), 3 10ml bottles of midazolam (2 unopened, 1 opened/partially used), 4 5ml bottles of flumazalam(sp) (3 unopened, 1 opened/majority used), 2 10ml lirazopam (1 unopened, 1 opened/half full), unlabeled prescription bottle from applied pharmacy containing ephredrin, aspirin and something else (didn't hear), bottle of lotion from applied pharmacy services (labeled with various letters not a specific name of a lotion type), bausch & lomb eye drops, medex t connector (looks like iv tubing device), blue tourniquet, AND finally last item: 5 individual business cards Acres Home Heart & Vascular with Dr. Murray's clinic information/address on them.

Pretty sly for the prosecution to lay all the medicines and equipment on their table right smack-dab in front of the jury. All that stuff just sitting there, and the mass of it just keeps getting bigger.

No wonder poor MJ couldn't talk any better than he did on that taped phone call. And how was he able to come out of that thick haze & get on the stage to practice? Where are the uppers?

just shaking my head, oh my...

Now lotion bag, 18 tubes of benequin recovered in cabinet next to the bags and I think maybe 18 tubes of some other kind of lotion. Got distracted for a few min.

Saline bag and iv tubing from IV stand was recovered on 6/29 and not on 6/25 when investigator was first on site. (wonder why she didn't take it the first time).

ETA: IV tubing also had a syringe with needle attached to it, investigator placed plastic cover over needle when she recovered the syringe. (oh my...the good dr didn't even cover needles when not using them). Oh wait..the picture shows the syringe actually attached via needle to the iv tubing

I agree. I think Dr. Murray was keeping his fingers crossed that nothing bad would happen to his patient while he was administering him the propofol and when the tour ended he would be able to take the money and run.

Because Dr. Murray was giving MJ propofol, he didn't want a nurse at Michael's home who would blow the whistle on him and this is really sad imo.

and I think he thought he could handle the propofol, as it is a very good and effective drug when used correctly, as it sedates quickly and the patient comes round quickly with no side effects in most cases,

and he had been doing it for months, with no problems, it is just this day he gave too much too quickly imo as he was distracted by the emails about the medical records he was expected to provide, and the contract he wanted sorted out, and the running a live in girlfriend and new baby and an out of town woman who appeared to be a bit more than a friend,

I do not buy the rubbish that he was weaning MJ off the propofol, MJ was more in need of that propofol at that time than any other time, he needed rest more than ever, he was severely underweight which means he must have been lacking in energy, so there is no way MJ would ever have agreed to forgo the propofol at that point

I have another theory, that maybe he gave MJ his usual nightly dose, then MJ woke up at some point the next day feeling unwell, and maybe asked for more so he could sleep a little more and that's when it happened
and that's why there's a jug of urine from the nightly sedation, then he removed the tube that collected the urine but left the catheter in place and re-sedated him for a smaller period of time, but he gave too much too quickly and MJ died

Pretty sly for the prosecution to lay all the medicines and equipment on their table right smack-dab in front of the jury. All that stuff just sitting there, and the mass of it just keeps getting bigger.

No wonder poor MJ couldn't talk any better than he did on that taped phone call. And how was he able to come out of that thick haze & get on the stage to practice? Where are the uppers?

just shaking my head, oh my...

it's not sly, it's doing there job, the jury needs to see the amount of drugs and medical paraphernalia that was used on one man by one Dr in a domestic setting, he could have run a small Drs office with all that he had

The MB Dept of Justice recently had several positions open for medical investigators to conduct death investigations like Elissa Fleak and candidates must have a Nursing degree.

Witness is asked if she sought out all pertinent medical records. Asked if she sent a subpoena to Mr. Chernoff on Jul 1 for medical records. She said yes.

Prosecutor showing various letters back and forth and finally provided medical records.

Sidebar requested as Chernoff is reviewing the documents prosecutor is seeking to add into evidence.

it's not sly, it's doing there job, the jury needs to see the amount of drugs and medical paraphernalia that was used on one man by one Dr in a domestic setting, he could have run a small Drs office with all that he had

CM purchased way more drugs and supplies then he required; no wonder he declared bankruptcy. jmo

I just got a look at all that medication laid out on the table. Picking my jaw up off the floor now.

Did Murray not have a regular doctor's bag that he used in his house calls? Or was there way too many drugs to haul around in a small bag?

My Kid Jay just came into the room and explained to me what is going on with the Micheal Jackson case.

He is on a island wth Tupoc and Elvis and the trial is for show and Micheal got a face transplant . Murray gave it to him...
And why am I even watching this ..she said.

I just got a look at all that medication laid out on the table. Picking my jaw up off the floor now.

Did Murray not have a regular doctor's bag that he used in his house calls? Or was there way too many drugs to haul around in a small bag?

I dont think so. I dont think he ever made house calls before MJ.

IMO

court in recess until tomorrow

Headed out to mall with hubby to do some window shopping. We'll be avoiding the pharmacy. I've had enough of that area for the day. ha

My Kid Jay just came into the room and explained to me what is going on with the Micheal Jackson case.

He is on a island wth Tupoc and Elvis and the trial is for show and Micheal got a face transplant . Murray gave it to him...
And why am I even watching this ..she said.

Because it's interesting. I have had people ask me why I am interested in this too. I really don't know what to say to them.

CM purchased way more drugs and supplies then he required; no wonder he declared bankruptcy. jmo

maybe he was stockpiling some to bring to London, he may not have found it so easy to be able to buy the drugs he wanted in London as unless he applied for a license to practice as a Dr in London I am not sure what the law would be surrounding prescribed medication purchasing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back