GUILTY MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a small pick-up from time to time with a chest freezer in the back w/meat selling it door to door on occasion, in the washington and baltimore area

That article was written when the news were reporting that LE was questioning one of them and the other was in custody.

"Based on a tip from the public, law enforcement took one adult male into custody, and another adult male is being questioned by police."

That meat thing is SICK! In some neighborhoods I've seen truck with fruit, but meat... I wouldn't buy it!

LOL .. just catching up, but if THAT change in appearance is due to cosmetic surgery .. we need to fire a doctor! :floorlaugh:

Obviously not a cosmetic surgery to the STARS...eh...what? :seeya:

That article was written when the news were reporting that LE was questioning one of them and the other was in custody.

"Based on a tip from the public, law enforcement took one adult male into custody, and another adult male is being questioned by police."

That meat thing is SICK! In some neighborhoods I've seen truck with fruit, but meat... I wouldn't buy it!

Yes, the article is a few days old, but the meat comment was made this morning.

I see a small pick-up from time to time with a chest freezer in the back w/meat selling it door to door on occasion, in the washington and baltimore area

Where would they get the meat, you'd have to have a lot of cows to be going door to door like that....

Traveling meat salesmen in a van? Creepy factor just went up 500%.

What was that case recently in Washington with the traveling meat selling guy? He is suspected of several murders. Nothing to do with this case but the ewwww factor.

If it was an accident then one of them is responsible for hitting her and the other was just a passenger.

Waters has a history of hit and run, so with nothing more to go on I think he is the one most likely to have been driving and with the most motivation for taking Sherry instead of doing the right thing. But since both of them didn't do anything to help Sherry they are both equally guilty.

I have a really hard time with the unwilling participant thing because when another persons life is on the line you'd think he would have grown a pair. But I see what you're saying.

I remember reading they were questioning one, while the other was arrested but as of now they are both charged.

I gotcha! But someone is always the "take charge" person. "This is what we're going to do." .. "But don't you think we should .." "Shut up! I said THIS is what we're going to do!" ..

You know .. 22 yo kid is going to back down .. I think.

Not excusing him at all, but almost convinced Spell is the one talking .. and probably an unpopular view .. but make him a deal if we can find her.

imo

Wish we had some live stream video!!

It won't let me copy and paste tweets.

Got it:

The Williams County Sheriff, Williston Chief of Police and Sidney Chief of Police will be speaking shortly... not sure in what order.

Jim Lokken - Williston Police Chief at the podium

Where would they get the meat, you'd have to have a lot of cows to be going door to door like that....

There is a man who sells meat out of a truck in my parents' neighborhood. He works for some type of company, it's not "fresh" meat. It's been processed and packaged.

His mugshot at that time was in INdian River County, Fla. Is that tribal land? Is he Native American descent? I ask because there are rumors that she was taken to tribal land and that is why she has not been found yet.

Indian River: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_River_(Florida)

I posted a map on page 4 showing the proximity of Williston, ND to rezzes in the area. There was no rumor about tribal land. Because the one guy was picked up in Rapid City, I'm wondering if he is connected to anyone from a rez near Williston or if he just got on a bus to Rapid.

Lokken: Read a brief statement that was prepared, we will take some questions but no questions about the actual criminal investing

We believe Mrs. Arnold is deceased but her body has not been recovered

What was that case recently in Washington with the traveling meat selling guy? He is suspected of several murders. Nothing to do with this case but the ewwww factor.

I was just googled it, and I guess it is a legit business, but there was also a link that somewhere there was someone pretending to sell meat when they weren't.

My first thought that selling anything door to door in an area where everyone is so spread out sounds suspicious to me considering how much gas you would go through, but I don't know if people are closer together in the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy