GUILTY MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, this went over my head - what is CI?

I am extremely interested in the "tip" that was called in. I wonder if it was very specific, or was it just a tip of a license plate? I know that the tip is supposedly anonymous, but.. If it was specific, was one of the perps acting strange or did they confess to a friend/family member?

I hope that they find her soon. I cannot imagine what the family must be going through. :(

CI = Criminal Informant

Sorry, this went over my head - what is CI?

I am extremely interested in the "tip" that was called in. I wonder if it was very specific, or was it just a tip of a license plate? I know that the tip is supposedly anonymous, but.. If it was specific, was one of the perps acting strange or did they confess to a friend/family member?

I hope that they find her soon. I cannot imagine what the family must be going through. :(

I wonder if they did sell meat to someone and that person called it in because they were not from the area, jmo idk

Mug shots :
suspects.jpg

http://www.ktvq.com/news/authoritie...sherry-arnold-case-ask-for-help-finding-body/

"We are just asking landowners and landowners only," Lokken said. "We don't want the public out there running around in the countryside, the landowners know their land and their property.
"If they see anything that has been disturbed, we want them to check it out."

http://missoulian.com/news/state-an...cle_de27b702-4072-11e1-97fe-0019bb2963f4.html

I wonder why they didn't just use a reverse 911 call to the homes in the area. Maybe they did and we just haven't heard.

"We are just asking landowners and landowners only," Lokken said. "We don't want the public out there running around in the countryside, the landowners know their land and their property.
"If they see anything that has been disturbed, we want them to check it out."

I know that some people take issue with this stance, but I think it's a really good idea. The terrain in western ND/eastern MT is incredibly rugged, and the last thing the investigators need is someone else lost out there.

I know that some people take issue with this stance, but I think it's a really good idea. The terrain in western ND/eastern MT is incredibly rugged, and the last thing the investigators need is someone else lost out there.

I agree, especially in the winter. What if a big storm comes through while people are wandering around searching fields.

I had a traveling meat salesman ring my doorbell when we were stationed in Kansas..! I found it strange that they were selling meat door to door
Where I lived in Colorado Spgs they came by occasionally and even down here in SE Texas too. In fact one just drove by here about an hour ago.

I am on pins and needles with this case - it's so sad and so darn confusing at the same time!

I would like to know where these guys work because I have two thoughts on this: One: They were partying really late and were drunk and hit her (what times do bars close in ND/Montana?) and panicked and put her somewhere, left to die from the elements or
Two: They were at this hour on their way to work, were late for work, or didn't show up, and this is what prompted the tip. I don't think these guys were just passing through but I could be wrong. I think they were supposed to be somewhere and someone turned them in when they looked at the times.

Please find her soon. This is heartbreaking. She is someone's mama, someone's baby.

I think they worked together selling or trying to sell meat and came up behind her and probably hit her then picked her up and hide her, jmo for now

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/na...hos_dru_sjodin_case/srvc=home&position=recent

It’s a case with echoes of the kidnapping and killing in 2003 of UND student Dru Sjodin.

Echoes the case of Dru Sjodin?:

Possibility of crossing state lines and turning it into a Federal case?

Other than that factor, I see few other similarities from the information in the news.

Sherry Arnold was jogging. There have been a large number of murder cases where a woman was jogging.

JMO, I'm thinking the difference in LSOA with Waters this time was Spell. There's more to him. imo

ETA: What is that line in middle of Spell's forehead? Scratch? ???

There is a man who sells meat out of a truck in my parents' neighborhood. He works for some type of company, it's not "fresh" meat. It's been processed and packaged.

I'm a few pages late to post this but it doesnt happen in the west only. I have had the same type of thing happen in NY. They come late in the day, with prepackaged/ frozen meat. In fact it was an older guy driving and a younger guy knocking on my door. He made me a little nervous but I had 3 large dogs by my side. The thing that struck me as odd was he came to my house only and didn't go to the neighbors right next door. Creepy.

Not sure if I should say this ...but I think if they hit her (accidentally) and killed her; then went on to hide her body ---I believe they should both do jail time.
They (perps) may say it was all innocent ; but they're putting her loved ones through hell !
This is my opinion only, but I mean what I say.
At least they should help the family to be able to bury their loved one.

Sherry Arnold case update coming up on CNN (not HLN).

FBI wants public's help in locating Sherry.

FBI asks for help finding body of missing Montana teacher

January 16th, 2012

12:18 AM ET

The FBI is asking residents in North Dakota and Montana to help find the body of missing Montana teacher Sherry Arnold.

The 43-year-old wife and mother was last seen on a morning run more than a week ago.

"Based on investigative evidence gathered over the last few days, it is believed that Ms. Arnold may be deceased; her body has not been recovered," the FBI said in a statement Sunday.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/1...dy-of-missing-montana-teacher/?iref=allsearch

Maybe it was a drainage ditch or other similar recessed area where the perps. hid the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member