CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to add I think the housekeeper would have called 911 eventually. It was son-in-law turning up and being so nonchalant about Bob being gone that threw her.

Oh, I can only imagine what went through her mind with JeM's complete lack of concern for bob's well being. She was very concerned and JeM, after gathering himself upstairs, is carrying on without a worry in the world.

Don't think for a second the very inappropriate behavior from Bob's CA family, given the circumstances, won't be mentioned at trial. I think it will eventually play a major role when this case gets to trial.

I had this random thought the other day: going with the assumption that Mr. Harrod died inside the residence- we could narrow the timeline significantly by looking at when we estimate Mr. Harrod to have died vs. when we estimate him to have been moved from the residence. A much more narrow timeline. That might help pinpoint a route of travel due to time constraints and traffic patterns, CCTV's, satellite's, weather cams etc.

Also, does anyone think it odd that no one called 911? Or did they and we just don't have the call(s)?

Anyone have a media link that talks about a 911 call?

Well there you go. I wonder if there was a 911 call....that has to be easy enough to find out. :)

I can't help feeling if a 911 call had been made, certain people would would be letting everyone know in no uncertain terms now.

Regarding Oriah's window of time; I always thought three pm was an odd time for a housekeeper to arrive. That's why 12pm made so much sense to me when we first heard it on the Disappeared clip. I still lean towards that being the time the housekeeper did arrive, and three pm was the time she left, just after JeM had left to get his 3.04pm receipt from Home Depot. The removal of the narrator in Disappeared has thrown it up in the air a bit though.

Err, I hate to chime back in with another thought, because I know it seems like I'm all over the place lol. But with Mr. Harrod's bad knees- and other disabilities noted in family members who attended family meeting- is there a handicapped parking permit floating around somewhere? Because if so, I would sure like to know the number.

It's all right for some. Everything's hard for me. For example, I've been looking at asset forfeiture in California, and the total at the end is so much I can't even work out how much it is.

Seriously though, I think it's easy too. Not because I have anyway of verifying if LE received a 911 call, but I just can't see why we would have had that short period with LE thinking Bob might have run away, if a scared family member had called in an emergency.

And that's another thing I don't understand - JuM said how scared she was in that tv interview the next day, so why didn't she call LE at any point? She seemed to have called everyone else.

The handicap thing is going to be easy to solve as well I think. :)

Seriously though, I think it's easy too. Not because I have anyway of verifying if LE received a 911 call, but I just can't see why we would have had that short period with LE thinking Bob might have run away, if a scared family member had called in an emergency.

And that's another thing I don't understand - JuM said how scared she was in that tv interview the next day, so why didn't she call LE at any point? She seemed to have called everyone else.

I think she was more scared due to the housekeeper showing up than she was her fathers disappearance.

At least there is a witness putting JeM at the home the day of Bob's disappearance and a witness to what the house looked like, what kind of work it needed and JeM's demeaner.

And to think, LE knows so much more than we know....
I can only imagine what will come out when this gets to trial.

I find it very hard waiting for LE to show their hand. I can't think what it must be like for anyone who is implicated in Bob's disappearance. That sort of tension would be enough to drive a person to the brink of madness, I would have thought.

I think about the myriad of illnesses discussed by some of the players in this case, real or imagined, and I think about the fact that stress does amazing things to the body, mind and spirit.

I am going to ask a mod to start a new thread soon, so maybe everyone should write down any posts they want to bring over to the new thread, so we have easy reference.

I'd like to carry over the summary of the Disappeared show which aired in Australia. Posts 626-632 (page 26) if it is not too much trouble.

I am going to ask a mod to start a new thread soon, so maybe everyone should write down any posts they want to bring over to the new thread, so we have easy reference.

If it would be possible to pull a couple of posts from the SAR thread re: routes of travel, I'd kind of like to merge them into the new thread if possible? TIA.

Bob has so many threads now. The one that's missing is the most important though. I would be so glad for those who love him if this could be the year he comes home.

Let's all hope that this year is Bob's year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288