2010.04.25 Levi Page Show

Levi

Reaction score
The show starts at 10 ET / 9 CT / 8 MT / 7 PT

Tonight we have the latest shocking twists in the homicide investigation of Haleigh Cummings! Tonight in an exclusive in depth interview the grandmother of Misty Croslin speaks out! Flora Hollars is here with us live and taking your calls! Hollars shocked the country when she implicated her own grandchildren in the death of Haleigh Cummings! We're also joined by an all star panel: Journalist Art Harris, Investigator Sheryl McCollum, Defense Attorney Ray Giudice and Prosecutor Donna Pendergast! Tonight we go where no other show will go and we ask the question: Is Ronald Cummings involved in Haleigh's death? Tune in!

Click here to listen live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/04/26/shocking-twists-in-haleigh-cummings-case

I'm going to make an exception to the show thread by opening it early to pose questions to Levi. This sounds like an interesting show.

If you have a question you want to pose so that Levi has it for the show.... Go ahead and post it now so that Levi can get them all compiled.

Keep it clean please, so that Levi can get your questions all compiled. Ask your questions here.

Levi, ask grandma Hollar's if grandma Sykes ever told her in a phone conversation she thought Misty killed Haleigh. I really think the story of Misty hitting Haleigh in the head with a board came from grandma Sykes. I think Hollar's was trying to protect her source. She sure had no problem throwing her family under a bus, I think she was protecting GMS.

Oh boy what a great show this is going to be.

My questions would be...why does your story keep changing? Are you getting new information, or are you just adding more of what you have been told each time you are interviewed?

Levi - Please ask Flo if Misty ever stated to her that she and Ron had an altercation at Hank and Lisa's house the day before Haleigh went missing.

Also, did she know LE would be searching at that specific point on the St. John's River.

Ask her if she ever had any conversations with TN about what might have happened to Haleigh.

Levi please pin GM Hollars down as to exactly what she has heard, if anything, about Ron's involvement.

Ohhh, I would love to interview Ms. Hollar.
I would like to know what Misty Tommy and the others talked about Haleigh going missing before they were arrested. The taped phonecalls and letters read by LE aren't the same thing as a free discussion.

Did Misty meet Joe at the time of her divorce when she went to Tennessee? I understood that she lived with Flora, and that's where Joe lives too but is this correct?

It would also be enlightening if you could find out more about the family dynamics. How well do Misty, Tommy and Joe and the rest of the gang know each other? Is there something about Joe that makes him the favorite suspect in the family? It seems significant to me that Chelsea and Flora said that Misty wouldn't do anything but Joe would. Why is that?

It must be very hard for her to have her grandchildren implicated in something like this. Please ask her how she's holding up and tell her that she's doing a wonderful thing if she can help the truth come out somehow.

Levi,

Would you please ask Grandma Hollars what was said to Grandma Sykes on the phone about the search of the St John's river that would have caused GMS and TN to search the woods all day? Was there any talk about possible evidence in the woods?

Thank you
Can't wait for show time!!

My question to Granny would be "Would you submit to a polygraph"?

Levi ask GM Hollars if LE has returned her calls, and if they have, is there anything LE has asked her to not talk about.

Levi - If you could ask her about her grandson, Timmy and if he had any involvement at all. Has she heard anything, any rumors about him being involved. Also, would you please ask her why Timmy made that statment about wanting to come visit Tommy but he's afraid he'll be arrested. Arrested for what?

txs (love your show)

GF, Chels appeared to want to discredit you when she called in to NG. In your opinion, do you think she was doing this simply to show loyalty to Misty and Tommy, or is Chels protecting Timmy because he is possibly involved in helping to place H's body in the river?

As a mother and grandmother, I would like to know: What possessed Ms.Hollars to air her family's "dirty laundry" on national TV?

While it would displease me greatly to know that anyone in my family would be involved with drugs and/or any of the other serious accusations that FH has made against her daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren, I could not, in good conscience, expose family members to public ridicule. I'm curious to know why FH took this route.

ask her to ask Misty to take truth serum if she can't pass the LDT. She might be able to do this.

Let's leave our opinions out and ask a question please!

Levi--since there is much debate over where Hank & Lisa lived before his accident, I would like to know roughly when they moved in with Tommy and if the Magnolia Drive next to the search site is where they lived. Also, if she remembers the street name of Timmy & Chelsea's home in Crescent City. Oh yeah and if Misty ever said what time RC got off work that night. Thanks.
These seem to be the burning questions LE won't answer.

Levi, ask granny if it's possible that when she talked to Tommy she could have misunderstood what he said. I remember in a jail house conversation she had with Misty, she told Misty that it was all over the newspapers that Joe and Tommy killed Haleigh. Misty told her that wasn't true, and granny asked her why her mom and dad would lie about it. (Hank and Lisa) I'm thinking they told her about Misty's letter to Chelsea implicating Joe and Tommy, and granny (innocently) misunderstood them. I can't help but wonder if granny tries to make sense of what she's being told, but she gets it wrong. I don't think she is a liar, but I think she embellishes somewhat.

Ask Flo if she has talked to RC on the phone or in person either before or after Haleigh went missing. If so, what was her impression of him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back