GUILTY IA - Donnisha Hill, 13, Waterloo, 27 Oct 2006

SewingDeb

"Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
Reaction score
http://www.dmregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061101/NEWS01/611010353/1001/NEWS

No Amber Alert was issued when Donnisha Hill went missing after she got on the wrong school bus. Her body was found later and there has been an arrest.

Police seek FBI's help in Waterloo slaying
Police say Donnisha Hill was abducted in Waterloo and murdered in Illinois.

Police in Iowa and Illinois have asked the FBI to assist with the murder investigation of a 13-year-old Waterloo girl whose body was found Saturday in northwestern Illinois.

Bruce Edward Burt, 57, of Waterloo is charged in Jo Daviess County, Ill., with first-degree murder for the bludgeoning death of Donnisha Hill, who was last seen Friday afternoon getting off a bus in Waterloo.

What is it with these disgusting old men killing young children??

This makes me ill.

R.I.P Donnisha :(

JellyBean said:
What is it with these disgusting old men killing young children??

This makes me ill.

R.I.P Donnisha :(

It seems to be happening all over. Scary.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/cr...cle_e99b0f3c-f3fe-57d2-845f-600d6ccaf64f.html

David Andrew Damm had been sentenced to death on kidnapping and murder charges for hiring a hitman to kill 13-year-old Donnisha Hill to cover up sexual abuse allegations. His sentence was commuted to life in prison when Illinois abolished the death penalty in 2011. On Monday, Damm died at a hospital during a medical furlough from Pontiac Correctional Center. He was 67...

Authorities said Damm, a used-car salesman, molested Donnisha, an eighth-grader at Logan Middle School who lived near him. After Donnisha’s mother discovered the abuse, Damm hired Bruce Edward Burt to kill the girl while a DNA test was pending, police said. Damm was to pay Burt $5,000 and give him a car.

Damm met the girl at his shop after school on Oct. 27, 2006, and passed her off to Burt under the guise that they were going to run away to Chicago. While Damm remained in Waterloo, Burt drove Donnisha into Illinois, where he used a maul hammer and a knife to kill her in rural Jo Daviess County.

So a child molester is about to be busted, so he hires someone to kill his 13-yo victim with a "maul hammer and a knife" to try and save his own skin. And yet the people of Illinois say the death penalty is too harsh a punishment. The blatant selfishness and cruelty that fueled this crime make this guy one of the most deserving of death that I've ever seen. His death would have been infinitely more humane than hers was. So sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back