2009.10.09 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also thought i read a white body bag??

i took that as a differnt bag then laundry bag or black plastic bag.....

what is that?

It's the shroud (sp) Le use to wrap remains..nothing to do with the crime itself

I wonder, though, if Caylee was there the whole time in the woods... Because that means she would have been there for 1 month before Casey said anything. What if she had been found before she said she was kidnapped? She had been avoiding Cindy's calls. Is that why she'd run out of tone's to check the v-mails? Just in case it was her mom calling to say Caylee was dead, and she could have time to come up with something?

Are there more documents? Wesh still only has the 16 page one up. Or am I an idiot? (Don't answer that!)

Personally, IMO, I think KC wanted Cindy to know she had killed Caylee, and so yes, wanted Caylee's body found, and the message on Caylee's shirt was direct from KC to Cindy, and very deliberate.

Could that be the reason for "they haven't even found her clothers yet"? Just thinking out loud.

Are there more documents? Wesh still only has the 16 page one up. Or am I an idiot? (Don't answer that!)

More docs here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4265655&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.10.09 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

Sigh. Looking at that duct tape really puts things into perspective. Could you imagine seeing a childs skull with that over it's mouth? Poor baby Caylee, and what she had to endure in her last moments.

That alone warrants the DP to be put back on the table. casey is a monster

Wait, did I miss something? Is the DP off the table?

I wonder, though, if Caylee was there the whole time in the woods... Because that means she would have been there for 1 month before Casey said anything. What if she had been found before she said she was kidnapped? She had been avoiding Cindy's calls. Is that why she'd run out of tone's to check the v-mails? Just in case it was her mom calling to say Caylee was dead, and she could have time to come up with something?

eg@gm--I think you're bringing up a very intriguing question here. I've never thought anything other than that Caylee's body was there all along, but now you've caused me to ponder the possibilities of how this story would have played out if the body had been found before the 911 call--before she had time to develope (albeit poorly) all the crazy Zenaida/nanny/kidnapping stories. If a jury finds any "shadow of a doubt" benefiting Casey, it would be due to the ground of uncertainty she was able to pave during the time immediately following the 911 call.

eg@gm--I think you're bringing up a very intriguing question here. I've never thought anything other than that Caylee's body was there all along, but now you've caused me to ponder the possibilities of how this story would have played out if the body had been found before the 911 call--before she had time to develope (albeit poorly) all the crazy Zenaida/nanny/kidnapping stories. If a jury finds any "shadow of a doubt" benefiting Casey, it would be due to the ground of uncertainty she was able to pave during the time immediately following the 911 call.

I, personally, don't think KC had decided to use the kidnapping story... I think she was just taking each day as it came. KC never seemed to think more than 10 minutes ahead. Cindy is the one who said "Who took her?" (along with "What have you done?") To that point, KC had only said Caylee was missing for 31 days. IMO Cindy put the kidnapping story into her head... and she ran with it from there.

I, personally, don't think KC had decided to use the kidnapping story... I think she was just taking each day as it came. KC never seemed to think more than 10 minutes ahead. Cindy is the one who said "Who took her?" (along with "What have you done?") To that point, KC had only said Caylee was missing for 31 days. IMO Cindy put the kidnapping story into her head... and she ran with it from there.

ITA--I just think kc embellished it as it went along--seeing which story clicked the best----

Sorry if this has already been posted, got a late start reading the doc's.
Bold by Me:

Do we have form 51976? It seems that a liquid was being tested for chloroform from the Crystal Light bottle and also the Gatorade bottle if I am not mistaken. Have they released what the liquid was in these two bottles?

"Snip" http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/1009/21250069.pdf
Pg 13: It was also said that a hair clip was found with a heart shape.
( I am assuming it was still attached to Caylee's hair. It was also sent out for testing since the duct tape had an imprint of a heart shape. This is separate from the heart shape sticker. How sad..)

Pg 13: Item 4 (1) rug from porch - Q209 {Analyst Notes} The rug was seized during a search warrant of the home as it lit up under an (continue to pg 14) alternate light source. It is submitted for processing as it is unknown where the location of Caylee's death occurred.

(What would cause the light to show up on the rug? Would it be blood or other? Anyone know? TIA)

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/1009/21250069.pdf

Call me crazy, but...

I think we've got a photo of the heart-shape on the duct tape.

ducttape3.jpg

ducttape3zoom.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Call me crazy, but...

I think we've got a photo of the heart-shape on the duct tape.

ducttape3.jpg

ducttape3zoom.jpg

I was under the impression that they never photographed the "Heart Shaped Sticker Residue" before testing & destroying it.

Anyone,,,?

Snaz--I agree. Just wondering though--how Casey would have proceeded if Caylee's body had been found before Casey had admitted that she was missing to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail