2009.10.09 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, did I miss something? Is the DP off the table?

No, it's still on.... I just worded my sentence very poorly.

A few days before Caylee was found the DP was taken off the table....then a few months after that in 09', it was put back on.

I am not sure if the duct tape alone was the reason they put it back on, or if there were other circumstances, but I think the tape in itself warrants the DP.

It's horrific and disgusting.

i see it.... but.... is it just because i want to see it? ;)

Yes. "Pipitone noted that an FBI analyst saw the outline but says she destroyed it when testing for fingerprints."

Maybe I am crazy then...lol - confirmation, finally!

I, too, can see a perfect symmetrical heart shape with the bottom point of the heart at about 7 o'clock!! Great eyes, Valhall ~ and it's even near the end of the tape just like it was described. . .

I was under the impression that they never photographed the "Heart Shaped Sticker Residue" before testing & destroying it.

Anyone,,,?

I thought they photographed Everything found, before sending out for testing?

Call me crazy, but...

I think we've got a photo of the heart-shape on the duct tape.

ducttape3.jpg

ducttape3zoom.jpg

Val, I don't see it on that one, but I believe that one is Q64, and the heart shape was supposed to be on Q63.

Don't feel bad, though, because I can see a clear heart shape on the right upper end of Q62. So we can be crazy together. :woohoo:

As for Q63, I have stared at it for quite a while...I noticed one report said they marked the location on the tape. I see a couple of markings that seem to be directly on the tape pieces, but the one on Q63 is on the adhesive side, I think. Do you suppose they marked the underside of where they saw the heart shape on the top side of the tape??

I was under the impression that they never photographed the "Heart Shaped Sticker Residue" before testing & destroying it.

Anyone,,,?

Maybe they didn't realize that it was there when this photo was taken ~ Could have been taken before the testing and they didn't see it was there yet. Is there anyway we can check for when this particular photo was shot?

It would just be too coincidental that this image is on the right piece of tape (the top one of 3 layers) and in the correct place (near the end of the tape). Well, maybe not ~ there have already been so many unexplained coincidences in this case!!!

ETA: Sorry this is wrong. I thought that this pic was Q63.

Anybody need a heart? I've got a heart. Whoops, same as the others.

Attachments

• tapeheart.jpg
    tapeheart.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 89
  • tapeheartoutline.jpg
    tapeheartoutline.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 94
Snaz--I agree. Just wondering though--how Casey would have proceeded if Caylee's body had been found before Casey had admitted that she was missing to begin with.

Mouser, I think she would have done exactly what she ended up doing anyway.... fly by the seat of her pants.

JMO

Val, I don't see it on that one, but I believe that one is Q64, and the heart shape was supposed to be on Q63.

Don't feel bad, though, because I can see a clear heart shape on the right upper end of Q62. So we can be crazy together. :woohoo:

As for Q63, I have stared at it for quite a while...I noticed one report said they marked the location on the tape. I see a couple of markings that seem to be directly on the tape pieces, but the one on Q63 is on the adhesive side, I think. Do you suppose they marked the underside of where they saw the heart shape on the top side of the tape??

Page 29 in this doc says the heart shaped outline was approximately the size of a dime. That image Valhall posted looks alot bigger to me but maybe I am looking at something different.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/latentprints.pdf

When can we expect the Anthony's to have their own press conference with Conway?

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

I would bet very soon. It's getting so predictable.

There is a marking on the tape with an interesting symmetry. Pareidolia produced a partial shield logo shape. Check this out.

Attachments

• oddtapemark.jpg
    oddtapemark.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 142
  • oddtapemarkoutline.jpg
    oddtapemarkoutline.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 157
How the heck did that balloon end up at the crime scene? Hope someone started a thread on the balloon.

Glad they tested the doll found in the car, but wonder if Cindy left it in there "uncleaned".

Duct tape ends don't look like they were cut with a scissors to me. The pin holes must have been put there during testing. I tried to imagine placing duct tape on with pins so no finger prints, but that seemed too far-fetched.

Wonder who put a heart-shaped barrett in Caylee's hair that day/night. The shirt lettering, and heart-shaped things, and the balloon make it seem like Mommy's send-off message. Casey wrongly thought a kidnapper would leave such intimate staging?

her freckles look like extra stars *ok, i'm being mean now*

I'm just on page two of this thread, but after seeing the pictures of Casey's tattoo as provided in the links..............Casey has a severe acne problem!

I'm just on page two of this thread, but after seeing the pictures of Casey's tattoo as provided in the links..............Casey has a severe acne problem!

Accutane needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member