2009.10.09 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I maybe wrong, but I remember Lee was very sick from Acne related medication while living at home and still in high school.

Great memory. I do believe you are correct. He was ill for an extended period of time.

Have you listened to Sheaffer's legal analysis of today's evidence release?

http://www.wftv.com/video/21253211/index.html

Essentially, he illustrates just how much the defense has damaged their credbility with some of their past statements that counter facts about things like the duct tape.

ETA: as Sheaffer goes on, some might be very disturbed during the duct tape discussion. He feels it is strong evidence of suffocation and goes into that in detail. :(

Sorry, I guess that RE; 7A-TP-71176, 11/20/2008 is not the actual date of the page my mistake, but after seeing the 01/22/2008 on the first page which must be a typo I got carried away with the dates lol

Regarding the heart-shaped sticker, I am pretty sure we heard rumours about it very early on after Caylee's remains were found and long before it would have been tested by the FBI. Based on that, I have to think that several saw it in LE and ME offices, which also makes me hopeful that someone else has a photo of the residue. I mean, they noted the heart-shaped sticker cardboard thingy & the hair clip with heart at the remains site right off, so it doesn't bother me too much that the FBI couldn't photograph it.

I have the feeling several can testify to its presence. It's all good.

Wonder if they can obtain DNA from an old p-stick?

What an odd thing to find in a wooded area.

This reminds me of Trenton Duckett, and how they found his ultrasound pics in the garbage after he was gone... I wonder if that wasn't the test that told the prisoner that she was pregnant with Caylee. Poor little baby.

Where did you get the .jpgs? Can you somehow save a .jpg out of the slideshow on the news website? I want to move these photos around a little.

p.s. I can see it now!

No, you can't get a jpeg (or anything) from that kind of slideshow. What I did was a screen shot (Ctrl and PrtSc) then pasted into a photo editing program for cropping and outline drawing. At that point you can save it as jpeg, gif, or whatever.

FWIW, I have only about a 5% confidence that that is the heart sticker residue. It could be ruled out if we know we are looking at the sticky side of the duct tape. Heart sticker adhesive residue should only be found on the non-sticky side of the duct tape. I think I have that right.

Great memory. I do believe you are correct. He was ill for an extended period of time.
Yes...He supposedly had a severe reaction to an acne cure (Accutaine) and was sick for a long time. This all according to CA's testimony (on tape) to either LE or the FBI. (Only reason I remember it, is because I have taken Accutaine myself as a treatment for acne.)

MOO

Just seeing the photos of the debris that was found with Caylee makes me want the vent thread back! :furious:

My thoughts right now are about as cruel as it comes, so I'll just keep them to myself!:banghead:

Essentially, he illustrates just how much the defense has damaged their credbility with some of their past statements that counter facts about things like the duct tape.

ETA: as Sheaffer goes on, some might be very disturbed during the duct tape discussion. He feels it is strong evidence of suffocation and goes into that in detail. :(

Yes, it is somewhat harrowing, isn't it.
I challenge anyone to watch him and not weep for that poor child.

Accutane. GREAT stuf. But, it doesn't agree with people with liver problems. Or, a few other issues. It can elevate the triglycerides.

No, you can't get a jpeg (or anything) from that kind of slideshow. What I did was a screen shot (Ctrl and PrtSc) then pasted into a photo editing program for cropping and outline drawing. At that point you can save it as jpeg, gif, or whatever.

FWIW, I have only about a 5% confidence that that is the heart sticker residue. It could be ruled out if we know we are looking at the sticky side of the duct tape. Heart sticker adhesive residue should only be found on the non-sticky side of the duct tape. I think I have that right.

The sticky side is easy to identify in all the tape pictures because it is the side with all the matted fibers.

I'm just on page two of this thread, but after seeing the pictures of Casey's tattoo as provided in the links..............Casey has a severe acne problem!

Not Bella Vita but Lotsa Zita

Yes, it is somewhat harrowing, isn't it.
I challenge anyone to watch him and not weep for that poor child.

How could anyone hear that,see the evidence ,and still continue to cover for KC? As a mom and a grandmother ,I don't get it!:furious:

Since I work at a jail, I have been able to see how the females there manage to do their grooming/primping. Some will use thread (2 strands) to pluck hairs with, but that would be done with another female helping you. The inmates also will be given a disposable razor once a week but only have it for a short amount of time and then they are collected.

In this case, who knows how she's getting her brows shaped, for all I know maybe JB is nibbling on them when they meet!

VB

BBM

That is interesting. In India, that is how women maintain their eyebrows and facial hairs. It is truly an artform that baffles me on how they do it, and so quickly. I had it done once when I was in India. It hurts like H3!!

I'm just wondering if today is the first time that George and Cindy have seen the pictures of the duct tape? No matter how they obsfucate, it has to be incredibly upsetting.

This reminds me of Trenton Duckett, and how they found his ultrasound pics in the garbage after he was gone... I wonder if that wasn't the test that told the prisoner that she was pregnant with Caylee. Poor little baby.

Prolly not-- one wouldn't save a pregnancy test, that long.

Not so odd, either-- people dump all kinds of trash in those woody areas-- condoms, toilet paper, dirty frozen food containers.

We have the same problems out here.

My wife has saved every positive test she ever took with our three kids.
I thought it was weird too, but she saved everything...their umbillical cords, first haircuts and outfits they wore home.

Well, Here I sit all dissappointed again. Waiting to find out what those maggot bugs had in their guts and when the vacuum cleaner info will be released. Patience D@mmt,PATIENCE.

He is an excellent analyst and he sure brings the horror of Caylee's death home. If anyone has any doubts that Casey will be convicted you won't have them any longer if you watch this.

Prolly not-- one wouldn't save a pregnancy test, that long.

Not so odd, either-- people dump all kinds of trash in those woody areas-- condoms, toilet paper, dirty frozen food containers.

We have the same problems out here.

just for the record I got both of mine from my boys. one is 16 years old and the other one is three. the lines still show too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail