What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video, I felt that the blonde woman behaved most unprofessionally. It did appear, as others have noted, that it looked like she was trying to stop herself from smiling/chuckling not once, but twice. I hated that she did this the second time when the reporter asked Terri if she knows where Kyron is. Wth?

Here is my take on the blonde woman... to me, and this is my opinion, she was absolutely giddy at the prospect of getting her 15 minutes of fame and was trying to hide how much she was enjoying her new found *stardom.* Imo, her attitude doesn't represent the firm very well and the last thing Terri needs (not that I care because I don't) is this giddy girl making light of the fact that a little boy is missing and is most likely deceased. Very unprofessional is all I can say.

That was my take too suzet. It's a business. It is tragic a child is still missing.

After watching it again (and I won't watch it anymore...I hope...because the whole set up is tabloid, IMO), TH does show a bit of emotion. She looks pissed at one point and is obviously holding in annoyance/anger when the reporter follows them (she's tense, and her arm is taut with her fist looking clenched, almost like she could turn around and punch the guy). And then, when she's by the elevator, IMO, she looks resolute to me...she's not cracking anytime soon, not when confronted like that.

Is it remotely possible that she is on some kind of prescribed medication? She's going through the ringer, it's not totally out of the realm that she's somewhat sedated.

I'd say so, was she leaving her doctor's office for more pills??

lol
ya' think? its probably a parking garage that allows public to park for an hourly rate.
the woman was just shooting off her mouth to try and get the reporter to go away, because i see nothing that indicates that is a private parking garage, and frankly it's like beating a dead horse at this point.

If it's not a city owned parking garage, which if it's attached to a privately owned building it probably is not, it is a private parking garage that permits public parking. That doesn't make it public property, it makes it accessible parking for whomever parks there, there is likely a sign somewhere that says it's parking for the tenants of the whatever building and customers thereof. That being said, no one is going to go out and haul some reporter in over this. If it persists, though, the tenant (the law office?) can request the owner of the building not permit access to clients through said garage. /legalese.

I think she looks defeated!

all a matter of perspective, to be sure. I've been trying to be dispassionate and it hasn't been that hard for me to give TH the benefit of the doubt till now. But I see pissed off and annoyed and superior here, and just a generally bad attitude t/o the rest of the video. I can understand that reaction from an unrelated innocent person being vilified, but not from a *parent.* Parents aren't aloof, detached, reticent, unemotional -- they can't hide it no matter how many times someone tells them they need to. Regardless of whether they are being sympathized with or accused. imo, jmo

If it's not a city owned parking garage, which if it's attached to a privately owned building it probably is not, it is a private parking garage that permits public parking. That doesn't make it public property, it makes it accessible parking for whomever parks there, there is likely a sign somewhere that says it's parking for the tenants of the whatever building and customers thereof. That being said, no one is going to go out and haul some reporter in over this. If it persists, though, the tenant (the law office?) can request the owner of the building not permit access to clients through said garage. /legalese.

I agree because they could never prove they were trespassing. There are numerous radio stations with reporters in the building. They would never stand for anything like that.

I think she looks defeated!

She looks a lot fresher than when Kyron first went missing and she was slumped on her husband's chest hardly able to pick her head above her own shoulders and her makeup's a lot fresher. I actually think she looks beautiful asthetically speaking compared to then. She looks at least 10 yrs younger in just the past few weeks. Maybe she has gotten some rest since then. Truthfully I wouldn't wish ill on anyone. Well maybe Adolph Hitler.

Truthfully pull up a photo of her then v. now. I thought she looked old a month ago. Course with the tragedy who would wonder.

Nightline just did a short piece on this case..........and this very video was shown.

all a matter of perspective, to be sure. I've been trying to be dispassionate and it hasn't been that hard for me to give th the benefit of the doubt till now. But I see pissed off and annoyed and superior here, and just a generally bad attitude t/o the rest of the video. I can understand that reaction from an unrelated innocent person being vilified, but not from a *parent.* Parents aren't aloof, detached, reticent, unemotional -- they can't hide it no matter how many times someone tells them they need to. Regardless of whether they are being sympathized with or accused. imo, jmo

Exactly, and that's what makes it so infuriating for those of us that do have children, to see this woman behave so dis-passionately towards the whole situation. However, we know how the press/public have been crucifying her.
TH was probably taking another LDT and failed miserably again!!~sound familiar?

This post is going to land odd. I see that many are in a discussion about another aspect of this video.

But here goes~

I watched the video 3 times. Twice with sound, once without sound.

In all honesty, I've never seen anything quite like that before. Yes I have seen a lot of video in other cases of individuals that were POI's or even Suspects interviewed while they walked about their respective towns and such.

My reaction? Seriously. It's going to sound really silly but here it goes~

I actually had a reaction down in my gut. I felt nauseous. JMHO.

Oh Kyron what did she do to you baby? It really makes me want to cry. I'm not an overly dramatic person honestly.

JMHO.

Appears to me the building might just be full of reporters everyday.

Maybe her lawyer better move. LOL

Trespassing, right.

ALPHA BROADCASTING will co-locate its six radio properties in the PACWEST CENTER, 1211 SW Fifth Avenue in downtown PORTLAND. With a target move-in date of MAY 1, 2010, radio stations KUFO, KINK, KUPL, KXL, KXTG and KCMD will each broadcast from the 6th floor, with the corporate offices on the 7th floor of the building.

http://feedback.pdxradio.com/topic/new-digs-at-pacwest-center-for-alpha-broadcasting

Thanks for the research on that Dr.

She looks a lot fresher than when Kyron first went missing and she was slumped on her husband's chest hardly able to pick her head above her own shoulders and her makeup's a lot fresher. I actually think she looks beautiful asthetically speaking compared to then. She looks at least 10 yrs younger in just the past few weeks. Maybe she has gotten some rest since then. Truthfully I wouldn't wish ill on anyone. Well maybe Adolph Hitler.

Truthfully pull up a photo of her then v. now. I thought she looked old a month ago. Course with the tragedy who would wonder.

Well, I agree-but having no children to care for would allow TH time for plenty of sleep and relaxation. ;)

So there's an Athletic Center in the building?

I didn't read all the list under ameneties. There's a starbucks, US post office, FedX. restaurants, H&R Block and on it goes, hotels courthouse, parks and gardens. I didn't get to health club but I wouldn't be surprised if it housed half a dozen. Beautiful bldg

This post is going to land odd. I see that many are in a discussion about another aspect of this video.

But here goes~

I watched the video 3 times. Twice with sound, once without sound.

In all honesty, I've never seen anything quite like that before. Yes I have seen a lot of video in other cases of individuals that were POI's or even Suspects interviewed while they walked about their respective towns and such.

My reaction? Seriously. It's going to sound really silly but here it goes~

I actually had a reaction down in my gut. I felt nauseous. JMHO.

Oh Kyron what did she do to you baby? It really makes me want to cry. I'm not an overly dramatic person honestly.

JMHO.

Good post Kat....I always respect your opinions.

Frankly, I fail to see what all the commotion over this non-news story is about.

DY wasn't wearing one either....
Frankly, Desiree can wear whatever she wants. She exudes Kyron from her pores...and besides Kaine was wearing the shirt and they are a unified loving force for Kyron.

My OPINION

Well, I agree-but having no children to care for would allow TH time for plenty of sleep and relaxation. ;)

yes and I'm not being smart. Maybe she's totally innocent of any crime but is delighted to be single. Some people don't do well in relationships. I have a friend that's just a drege with a woman. Single-again he's Mr. GQ no kididng. It happens. I looked at her photo again and honestly she looks at least 20 yrs younger. She looks spring fresh.

I didn't read all the list under ameneties. There's a starbucks, US post office, FedX. restaurants, H&R Block and on it goes, hotels courthouse, parks and gardens. I didn't get to health club but I wouldn't be surprised if it housed half a dozen. Beautiful bldg

The address of the 24 hour athletic center is 1407 SW Fourth Avenue. I don't know if that is actually in the building or just outside the building. Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla