GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully snipped
Buford didn't say he was "told" . . . he said he "was aware" of the MM. A very small point, but hearing things from SMD is not the only way Buford has of acquiring knowledge about the MM's suggested involvement. MPD was also aware of and interviewed MM.
I noted that, too. He also said he became of aware of the MM story within 24 hours of McD's arrest. It's not proof, but makes me a little more confident that the story did come from McD himself.

Time for a new thread. I'll be back in a few minutes with the link.

I have given thought to the idea of blue clothing. I looked at my husband's wardrobe. And I thought about my son's wardrobe. They both wear a lot of blue. I think most men do. There are various shades of blue, but I see most men wearing mostly blue of some sort. Even a lot of work uniforms are blue. How many of you men posting here have more than one or two blue (any shade) shirts?

And how many households have blue towels? I know I have several blue towels. I think it is very common. Probably one of the most common.

I am going to see if I can find any information about that.

Edited to add this link about color: http://desktoppub.about.com/od/choosingcolors/f/mencolors.htm
Not the highest authority, but maybe some of the guys on here could chime in about their preferences, or what colors dominate their wardrobe (Minus dress white shirts. Those are a necessity.)

Luckily, microscopic analysis of the fibers can potentially link them directly to one person. They won't just be going off of the color, here.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stephen McDaniel's Life Behind Bars
Though other parts of the jail have televisions, there are none in the infirmary, where cells consist of stainless-steel toilet-sink combinations and hospital-style beds.

Jailers say McDaniel sleeps a lot. He is given daily mental-welfare and physical-health checks.

For breakfast, he is served scrambled eggs, oatmeal, grits, biscuits and fruit. Other menu items include burgers, fish, tacos, stewed beef, chicken fried steak and pizza.

McDaniel, however, may still be getting used to the grub.
“He has not been eating much since the murder charge,” his mother, Glenda, said recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth