2009.12.09 Document Release: Adolescent Calling for Help Near School

Status
Not open for further replies.

songline

Reaction score
FIRST I HEAR OF THIS

Did Someone Hear Caylee’s Body Being Dumped?

<<<SNIP>>>
The callers told police they heard calls for help from the wooded area where later Caylee's remains were found.

One neighbor described the call "as an adolescent voice calling for help, and that the calls for help sounded to her to be very stressed and genuine."

<<<SNIP>>>>>>>more at link
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...hear_caylee_anthony39s_body_being_dumped.html

when I read that in the doc dump yesterday , I thought it ended up it ws the child from the school? Maybe I skimmed it too fast?

FIRST I HEAR OF THIS

Did Someone Hear Caylee’s Body Being Dumped?

<<<SNIP>>>
The callers told police they heard calls for help from the wooded area where later Caylee's remains were found.

One neighbor described the call "as an adolescent voice calling for help, and that the calls for help sounded to her to be very stressed and genuine."

<<<SNIP>>>>>>>more at link
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...hear_caylee_anthony39s_body_being_dumped.html

Plant and other evidence indicate that Caylee's body was placed in that spot long before October 9th.

For those who would argue that this could have been when Caylee was being dumped there, whose "adolescent voice" calling for help did the callers hear?

be sure to read the actual report.

when I read that yesterday , I thought it ended up it ws the child from the school? Maybe I skimmed it too fast?

You read it right JBean; the officers who responded talked to personnel at the school who indicated that a high-functioning autistic child was outside the school screaming at the time the callers reported hearing the yelling.

Who would possibly be screaming for help while a dead body is being surreptitiously dumped? :waitasec:

You read it right JBean; the officers who responded talked to personnel at the school who indicated that a high-functioning autistic child was outside the school screaming at the time the callers reported hearing the yelling.
That is what i recalled reading but I didn't spend a lot of time on it. Now I was wondering exactly where they were looking but didn't get back to the report to check. I was thinking it might be helpful for a report of what the areas was like at that time in terms of water, etc.

Well let's leave the thread be for awhile and see if anyone has anything to offer different than our initial reactions.I just don't want to create false impressions or rumors.
I think this is careless journalism and we have seen plenty of that.

I changed the title from the senastional newspaper title to something more objective.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21910328/detail.html
12396 - Paragraph 6
According to faculty member Tracey Wollam,there was a child who she identified only as Hermes (NOI), who was in front of the school at approximately 0845 hours yelling, because Hermes is what she referred to as a "High performance autistic child".Tracey stated she did not recall Hermes yelling the word "Help" however, he was yelling very loudly, and some of the words could have been mistaken as "Help".

I wonder if they followed up on this Autistic child screaming for help. Just to make she this person didn't have any bruises.

The media is really reaching to find something to talk about in this new doc dump, imo.
Ridiculous.

Just some thoughts that crossed my mind on this.

That was in the document dump. Including a birds eye shot of the area. The home was on the other side of the retention pond that is behind the Anthonys. But would put them closer in feet to the school, then the Anthonys. Again, birds eye. They would have to drive around by the A's, to get to the school.

Also, it has been stated that this was before the Grand Jury met and KC was arrested the final time. Most likely there were folks hanging out side the A's home. Media with cameras trained on the home.. "just in case.'

I wonder if they followed up on this Autistic child screaming for help. Just to make she this person didn't have any bruises.

You would think that the permanent caretaker would have noticed them. However, the school could have come up with some reason for them. And might even blame the perment caretaker for them. But a police report of a child yelling help.. combined with bruising.. kinda hard to say it was an accident.

I thought it a reasonable that the cops only talked to the teacher. But now.. ouch.. I could see how they should have followed completely through.

How did the spectulative "bruises" become part of this conversation related to actual concrete tangible i.e. report written on paper, released evidence that has a pdf of report by LE?

^ This. I truly hope the Defense isn't hanging their hat on this being exculpatory for KC. This document's release is just more evidence to me that LE investigated all avenues...even those that led away from KC. Which shows their thoroughness...JMO.

So far with all of the weird coincidences and strange happenings in this case...not one thing points away from KC being involved. The only real debate--by that I mean the biggest debate (theory in this case) to me is whether or not the death of Caylee, in KC's care, was intentional or accidental.

^ This. I truly hope the Defense isn't hanging their hat on this being exculpatory for KC. This document's release is just more evidence to me that LE investigated all avenues...even those that led away from KC. Which shows their thoroughness...JMO.

So far with all of the weird coincidences and strange happenings in this case...not one thing points away from KC being involved. The only real debate--by that I mean the biggest debate (theory in this case) to me is whether or not the death of Caylee, in KC's care, was intentional or accidental.

Well said! :)
When I read about this in the documents I also took it as LE had already ruled out that this was "someone" putting Caylee in the woods. The defense can't prove otherwise cause LE checked it out and found it was a child at school being loud.

ITA with LittleBitty - the defense will count this as exculpatory evidence. The nanny or RK was murdering Caylee in October, for all to hear, and dumped the body then.

Perhaps someone was trying to draw attention to the area so the body could be found? I wonder if there is an accounting of all the key players whereabouts at that time. I understand this happened while KC was not in lockup. This is just a thought I had, no link to back it up, all moo.

Perhaps someone was trying to draw attention to the area so the body could be found? I wonder if there is an accounting of all the key players whereabouts at that time. I understand this happened while KC was not in lockup. This is just a thought I had, no link to back it up, all moo.

Only because of the date and time am I speculating here.

My meter is read on or very near the same date each month.

August 10th RK goes out and reads the meters in that area. has lunch

Sept: 10th unknown

October 9th Lady and Man call 911 about screaming for help by young child at 8:50 am

November 10th Rk says he had that route that month, but did not stop by woods.

Dec 11th Rk has this route and finds remains early morning, around 9

I would like to see the School bills to see what date meters are read.
I would like to see RK schedule for October 9th
I would like to see Rk Gps data in his work truck
I would like to see Rk cell ping records from Aug thru Dec.
I would like to see School Bus videos and School videos for these dates.
I would like to see any dash cam videos that LE has for these dates.

This is my opinion only to be suspicious. The dates and times are too close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail