2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could see video of JA and LDB leaving the court so I could feel like they were relaxed and not under the gun about anything

MarkNeJame

#JeffAshton went to depo. If #josebaez also went, then he's still on case. #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @hlntv
3 minutes agovia Tweet Deck

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
6 witnesses were in hall . This delay is fundamental for them not to be called. Likely not jury tampering...ct. reporter left. #caseyanthony

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JeffAshton went to depo. If #josebaez also went, then he's still on case. #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @hlntv

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Not sickness issue as #judgeperry made it clear that it was a legal issue #caseyanthony. Not a jury issue likely as ct. rprtr left. @hlntv

Witness tampering?

Cindy doing a 180, and Lee admitting after talking with his parents, he met with the defense in the middle of the trial.

Jury misconduct? Jury tampering?

What did GA/ICA have in hand that they were reading???

Did someone give an affidavit?

All this speculation adds to the drama of the courtroom...I still believe there is a movie/book deal in the works and this is part of Baez' triumpant, smug look and attitude...

Both sides concur, a legal issue has arisen other than what was raised this am with Dr. Furton...

LKB raised the issue of Caylee shoes and socks were not at the remains site. I believe she is driving the questions for the DT...

LKB is wondering if a motion for His Honor to recuse himself...

LKB is knocking His Honor for things he stated to Baez about contempt...

LKB believing issue today, if evidence with held by either side, but doesn't see it being the DT...biased...ethics ineffective for Baez is more interested in his career than his client..she's thinking non disclosure by the SA is motion for a mistrial..exculpatory issues..thinking RK's phone records...

Power struggles going on with DT, JVM is saying, maybe Baez thrown off and Mason taking over or why would ICA being crying...throwing a hand grenade in asking for a new attorney..ICA has become a celebrity in her own right...everyone is watching...thinking outside the box here..

BKaras concerned about lead counsel to handle DP case..at least 9 felony trials, lead counsel on at least three...Baez isn't experienced...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

MarkNeJame Tweet:

Jeff Ashton just went to a deposition. Means case is still going on... = no plea. Court reporter left means no jury tampering.

Could be witness tampering allegation, could be threats, issue with a juror, plea, Casey dissatisfaction with her attorney

Two scenarios have been eliminated.

Would Lee going to DT with this information he 'overheard' and it not being given to SA be a discovery violation of sorts?

I think the picture of that little girl by the door is of the little girl that Cindy was babysitting--I do not for one minute believe that it was Caylee.

You know what bugs me about that photo? The shoes. I could be wrong and there may be photos that prove me wrong. But I don't believe for a minute that CA or ICA would put Caylee in a cute little dress with those shoes.

I also thought it was strange when CA said under oath that she didn't have a bar on her patio door. I've never lived in a place where there was no bar in the patio door to prevent it from being opened. Even now, when my children and grandchildren are grown there is a bar in the patio door track. And I don't have a pool in my backyard! So, the picture, the searches that CA claimed she made, the bar in the patio door - all seemed staged to me. As CA was flipping through those pictures on the stand I could just envision her printing them out that morning and choosing which ones to give to JB. All my own opinions and thoughts.

I have a patio door that does not have a bar. I guess it does have a lock at the bottom.

@TennisLaw Diana Tennis
People..this could be a plea deal. Judge not upset. Court reporter goes back. George upset. State could worry win but do-over. Not crazy.
12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@TennisLaw Agreed, just like Law&Order, Lawson Lamar probably went to Linda and said make it go away; But will Baez's ego get in the way?
2 minutes ago

BBM: I thought I read somewhere that a piece of paper was given to GA, probably a notice to appear, and he was upset. How does this play into this? If it was something about the DT or ICA, why would notice be given to the A's and more specifically GA??

Madam court reporter we have something we gotta do....

That's what Judge Perry said.

and then they went into the jury room and informed the jury that they were released until Monday. Court reporter always accompanies him for that

Talk on HLN says NOT plea deal, NOT related to Baez' ethics. He was not sanctioned and left cheerfully. So possibly something moving to mistrial.:confused::razz:

My take on the video is he was ACTING like all was good.

Could it be that GA will not be a DT actor, this would explain GA being upset, CA and KC being upset, it would make since that CM could be telling JB what he thinks of depending on the A's (my words not his). and would explain no SA in the meeting.

MarkNeJame

3 minutes agovia Tweet Deck

Nope Dorthy Sims went

reminder

name calling is going to be an automatic 48 hour TO. If you have used name calling in a recent post-take a moment to edit. If moderators have to do it a TO will follow.

Name calling has been a violation for years, so at this point not sure why it still goes on.

Some legal person saying on HLN this is a huge issue for appeal or possibly a mistrial. A witness whom the jury has already heard (Dr. R) has now had the right removed. (the right to testify, under federal law). So they are saying this is a huge matter that Judge Perry will be ruling on, and could mean witness tampering and thus mistrial. It figures. Almost in the home stretch and kaput.... :(

I'm not going to watch any of them on TV today. They are going to say the most sensational things they can to get people to watch their show. I wonder why every time something comes up people start screaming mistrial. Is it because that would be the most sensational, sell the most air time? My frustration is showing.

LA said it was while he was sitting with his "folks" watching the trial, not while in the restroom. I remember it specifically b/c young people don't usually call parents folks.

I think folks is pretty common, really. At least it was back when I lived in Florida. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow