Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed in at Classmates, but it still won't let me see his full profile. Is there a secret to viewing it that I don't know of?! :mad:

You have to be a paying member to view the good stuff!
I'm not a paying member so I can't help.

I signed in at Classmates, but it still won't let me see his full profile. Is there a secret to viewing it that I don't know of?! :mad:

I posted what was on the sight in an above post. It tells of his academic and work history with dates. Just for anyone who might be interested.

Well it's really late for me having to get up early so I'll say good night! I hope tomorrow brings more news (and maybe an arrest) ~ :seeya:

Thanks for the link.
My guess is he pulled into the circle, opened the passenger door and pushed her out.:mad:

That does not work, he HAD to walk that little "precipice" navigate the shrubs and put her on the embnakment based on where she was found. If he did open the door and push her out she would be on the opposite side as I see it. The link with the slideshow really gives a better angle.

That does not work, he HAD to walk that little "precipice" navigate the shrubs and put her on the embnakment based on where she was found. If he did open the door and push her out she would be on the opposite side as I see it. The link with the slideshow really gives a better angle.

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. After watching the footage filmed from the helicopter, it looks like there's ample room for a vehicle to drive into the culde sac.
I will however check it out again.

Exactly. I think he killed her in the car and dumped her body on the road.

apexmama-welcome

I dont think she would have gotten in a car with him and left the kids, I personally think she was killed at the house.

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. After watching the footage filmed from the helicopter, it looks like there's ample room for a vehicle to drive into the culda sac.
I will however check it out again.

Me too, I was on here til 3am last eve, my eyes are crossing, I'll look at it again tomorrow. I agree there is ample room to drive up to the culdesac, but I thought her body was either under the white sheet or it was marking where she was found. If she was found on the opposite side, you are right.

I dont think she would have gotten in a car with him and left the kids, I personally think she was killed at the house.

I see.....
If she was killed at the house then of course my theory was wrong.

Just found this. (Family mentioned!)
Let's see how this looks when I paste it from his Classmates profile:

What are your favorite outdoor activities?
  • Cycling
  • Jogging
It's movie night-what do you like to see?
  • Action flicks
What pet(s) do you have (or wish you had)?
  • Dogs
What brings you to Classmates?
  • Pure curiosity
What's your current relationship status?
  • Married
How many kids do you have (or want to have)?
  • Two

Hmm, so do they have a dog? There's always a chance of forensic evidence there....

Me too, I was on here til 3am last eve, my eyes are crossing, I'll look at it again tomorrow. I agree there is ample room to drive up to the culdesac, but I thought her body was either under the white sheet or it was marking where she was found. If she was found on the opposite side, you are right.

I know how you feel. ;)

Since we know he bought bleach... he either tried to clean up the house or the car. LE has searched both, maybe we will see an arrest tomorrow.

After seeing the pictures of the girls, I got upset all over again.
Why can't these men just go ahead with divorce??
Now the beautiful little girls don't have a mommy and their dad imo will soon be locked up in jail.:mad:

From the news video of the site, I think I found where it is on google maps. I think I saw somewhere that she was found about 2.5-3 miles from her house, and it does appear to be the right distance from there, etc?

I can never figure out how to link to a google map and make it work but if you search for this on google maps

Fielding Dr & Hidden Tree Ct
Raleigh, NC 27606

Then look at the satellite images, I think the little drainage pond where she was found is right between the 2 southernmost driveways in the cul de sac being constructed just south of that intersection.

It could be a different cul de sac since sometimes googles satellite maps are old, but it is at least set up exactly the same way in terms of driveways, dirt lot right off the corner,etc for people to look at for some info.

For those of you who want to and can't see Brads classmates.com account, here's some screenshots.

2hnlwdi.png

I see.....
If she was killed at the house then of course my theory was wrong.
Well, not totally, he had to get her there-

Does anyone think the purse in the car is relevant to what happened? I was thinking, if she was right in the neighborhood, she never drove it that evening?
I have also been reviewing domestic homicides like this looks like, and sadly, in 100% of cases, the perp has an infidelity issue or some sort of Major secretive event or activity; people just don't risk killing and losing everything, when in general they appear to be rational and logical in everyday life. I have that gut feeling Brad is a bad boy and Nancy found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975