TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

I bet Patty is recording NG for Kristi's thread .....

BBM and bumping up where leaving work early is mentioned. I had to make sure I read that right!

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Billie says that until the PD interviewed them Wednesday, she didn't realize that BF actually came home Monday at 3pm. LE has been aware since Wednesday that Billie accidentally reported the wrong time.

Let me know if you hear from Patty and I will stop. Really... I don't mind but if someone else is doing it then I would rather not... and just watch it. :cool:

I just heard from her - she is taping it and it will be uploaded to her youtube account by tomorrow at the latest.

Here is the link to her youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

:great:

Heads up... Going to close thread in a few will come back when done with new one.

I just heard from her - she is taping it and it will be uploaded to her youtube account by tomorrow at the latest.

Here is the link to her youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

:great:

Thanks... I'm already recording it so I'll try getting it up ASAP... (the hardest part was downloading the app and getting it running correctly. Now that it's working it's no big deal)

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Billie says that until the PD interviewed them Wednesday, she didn't realize that BF actually came home Monday at 3pm. LE has been aware since Wednesday that Billie accidentally reported the wrong time.
OMG...this needs a serious investigative team... bottom line...

moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire