PA PA - Alivia Kail, 19, Allegheny County, 5 March 2011

Is Alivia's name pronounced like O-livia or A-livia (like Ali)?

It seems Ms. Kail kept a journal:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001341083848

Drill down to a Nov 30, 2010 @ 2:40am post..

She states she writes in her journal before she goes to sleep every night.

I called local LE to relay this info just in case. The person who answered is not a detective so she took my phone number. It's only this piece of info .. I suspect LE might already know about it anyway from interviewing family or close friends.

Carbuff, I think the media just misreported it once and everyone else followed suit. Sadly. Zach is her LONG TERM boyfriend. He's had some troubles with drugs and says via FB that Alivia is the reason he is now clean and sober. He and ALL of Alivia's friends don't seem to really know Alex (the guy who she was last seen with). On Alvia's FB page, several of her close friends are asking what his last name is, who he is, etc. I don't think they were an item.....but Alivia and Zach had recently broken up so she MAY have met this new guy and started dating him.....or just talking to him. Zach greatly resents Alex being called her boyfriend and says, according to the media reports, that Alex doesn't care about Alivia at all....claiming to have photographic evidence on his cell phone. I've got to wonder how she came to know Alex, as she and her friends don't seem to be friends with him on any social networking site. Maybe he just isn't into that sort of stuff. Moo.

Zack being the boyfriend and AL being the new guy makes perfect sense like Krista is saying. Zack and ACK break up, she meets this young guy with money. AL buys her a plane ticket, has all this cash, and power but tells her no cell phone ---> takes her to Florida. To him she is just a pretty face that better not get in the way of his business. They go to Florida, she tries to contact her friend via Facebook for her number *since* she probably doesn't have the friends number memorized because of speed dial. She sees or says something that causes friction between herself & AL or (AL business partners*hinky*) and she's a casualty. This guy and his brother JL seem like bad, bad dudes with even worse intentions.

Okay, thanks for explaining that. I thought I had everybody figured out and then realized I didn't.

It seems Ms. Kail kept a journal:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001341083848

Drill down to a Nov 30, 2010 @ 2:40am post..

She states she writes in her journal before she goes to sleep every night.

I called local LE to relay this info just in case. The person who answered is not a detective so she took my phone number. It's only this piece of info .. I suspect LE might already know about it anyway from interviewing family or close friends.

fyi .. LE returned my call. I told the detective about AK's FB reference to a journal and he indicated they were investigating that and he thanked me for the information.

If AK is/was still maintaining a nightly journal entry it could be the next best clue to determining her location since it's reported she did not have her cell phone. Perhaps AK packed her journal in the suitcase?

Carbuff, I think the media just misreported it once and everyone else followed suit. Sadly. Zach is her LONG TERM boyfriend. He's had some troubles with drugs and says via FB that Alivia is the reason he is now clean and sober. He and ALL of Alivia's friends don't seem to really know Alex (the guy who she was last seen with). On Alvia's FB page, several of her close friends are asking what his last name is, who he is, etc. I don't think they were an item.....but Alivia and Zach had recently broken up so she MAY have met this new guy and started dating him.....or just talking to him. Zach greatly resents Alex being called her boyfriend and says, according to the media reports, that Alex doesn't care about Alivia at all....claiming to have photographic evidence on his cell phone. I've got to wonder how she came to know Alex, as she and her friends don't seem to be friends with him on any social networking site. Maybe he just isn't into that sort of stuff. Moo.

bbm

Krista, where did you see reference to the 'evidence' being 'photographic'? I thought ZZ was referencing FB comments or messages from AL he had saved on his cell phone .. ?

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/pittsburgh/s_730202.html

Patience wearing thin for family

PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Friday, April 1, 2011

Kennedy police arrested Lorenzi in 2008 when his girlfriend at the time claimed he banged her head into the dashboard of his car multiple times during an argument. Prosecutors withdrew the simple assault and harassment charges.

A man told Collier police Lorenzi used a vehicle to trap him at a car wash on Campbells Run Road in Robinson in 2009. The man said Lorenzi previously threatened to break both of his legs. Charges of terroristic threats, harassment, false imprisonment and other crimes stemming from the incident were withdrawn.

The more that's revealed about APL .. the more hope diminishes for a positive outcome in this case.

bbm

Krista, where did you see reference to the 'evidence' being 'photographic'? I thought ZZ was referencing FB comments or messages from AL he had saved on his cell phone .. ?

You can't just 'save' FB comments to your phone. You can log onto FB and go to where the comments are written to see if they are still there but that isn't 'evidence on your cell phone'. Since he indicated that the evidence was on his phone, AND because of his age likely familiarity with popular phone features, I assume that he took a screen shot of something he saw online. The screen shot would be saved as a 'photograph,' even if it is just text. Didn't mean to imply that I think it was an actual photo....just a screen shot saved as a photo to his phone. Thanks!

You can't just 'save' FB comments to your phone. You can log onto FB and go to where the comments are written to see if they are still there but that isn't 'evidence on your cell phone'. Since he indicated that the evidence was on his phone, AND because of his age likely familiarity with popular phone features, I assume that he took a screen shot of something he saw online. The screen shot would be saved as a 'photograph,' even if it is just text. Didn't mean to imply that I think it was an actual photo....just a screen shot saved as a photo to his phone. Thanks!

Krista,

You can save FB content to your phone and computer via screen capture and if you have stream-capture software you can save text, image and video content.

Typically, if you can 'see' something on your phone or computer display .. there's a method that enables you to save it.

Gotta wonder if this AL person had a girlfriend or a recently ex girlfriend?

Did ZZ have a new girlfriend?

Just throwing that out there and taking FB with a grain of salt, but Alivia commented about a psycho b*tch amid all the breakup posts.

Just as a question and I live in Pennsylvania, but isn't the legal drinking age 21?

Also a post from a friend asking Alivia to please be certain not to tell what she told her caught my eye. It could be something petty and then again it could be something serious that was not supposed to be told.

You are correct Filly. The drinking age is 21. I was wondering what clubs she has been going to that would serve her. She does look older but if you go into town to a club, they check everyone's ID. They still check mine and I look a lot older than 21.

That's an understatement.

Whoever SM is should be in touch with LE if that's a true person.

It's really sad when people start blaming adult relatives. The foucs should be on this dear girl and not who didn't do what or should of would of. Years ago I'd have been the first person who would have aksed "Well where the he*l was this person or this parent?" That was until I had my own 17 year old who promptly decided I was making too many rules, and cramping her social life. She went off to live with her dad and Lord knows what the kid didn't go through and get into.

This is all confusing to me though with the ex boyfriend and the new "boyfriend". Poor kid. Praying she is safe somewhere and will be back home soon. Big prayers. Again if that comment is true well that's not good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back