Nancy Grace Special 11/27/08 Thursday "Inside The First 24 Hours".

Heck, I'm just here for my fix! LOL!!
That pic of Caylee with her fingers on her chin - she looks SO much liks Cindy.

Oh God, the 911 call where CA says Caylee is missing still makes me cry. :^(

Oh my Goooood ... me too. The pain in her voice is too much for my heart! I will sob for a while now ... just so hard to imagine it all is REAL!!

Wasting time looking for something new. It is a pretty good and comprehensive history of the case for some people that don't know the details. Its a good telling w/o NG jumping in every 5 seconds and the obligatory caller asking about Caylee's bio dad.

anyone else getting a little emotional watching this? I don't know if it because of what we already know or because it is in order but I just feel like crying. Poor Caylee. Maybe its because its Thanksgiving and the Christmas is soon and Caylee is still not home to be laid to rest. jmo

All this makes me realize how much I have to be thankful for -- Our family has its problems but this sure puts our blessings in perspective on this Thanksgiving Day!

Heck, I'm just here for my fix! LOL!!
That pic of Caylee with her fingers on her chin - she looks SO much liks Cindy.

Oh God, the 911 call where CA says Caylee is missing still makes me cry. :^(

Ugh, I know. Absolutely heart wrenching! I got misty eyed hearing the desperation in her voice.:(

i dont know how someone can go out and party after harming their child or having the child kidnaped. horrible

That cop was really hammering KC. He should have just "waterboarded" her right then and there.

anyone else getting a little emotional watching this? I don't know if it because of what we already know or because it is in order but I just feel like crying. Poor Caylee. Maybe its because its Thanksgiving and the Christmas is soon and Caylee is still not home to be laid to rest. jmo

I am, too. I do think because its being told in order and we question what we would be doing/thinking, and knowing what has transpired since. When it comes to doc dumps and interviews that occurred 4 months ago its easier to be detached. But this seeing it "as it happened" refocuses the mind on the tragedy of it all.

That cop was really hammering KC. He should have just "waterboarded" her right then and there.
I was taking a break from the computer and watching it in another room but just wanted to comment on listening to those audio tapes of Casey's interviews with LE and how very patient they were with her. Unbelievably patient, imo! :) Back to more of the show ~

She just lies so easily. That is scary.
Yes it is scarey!
I can't even imagine having Casey as a daughter! That would drive me completely bonkers! If you didn't know any better, you would believe what she's saying! And that is scarey! Evil, I think.
My 3 kids aren't perfect, but they do know right from wrong and they aren't liars.

so KC says that Caylee never gets upset talking to KC when KC has been gone a couple days, but does when talking to CA.
In other words Caylee was more attached to CA than KC........anyone catch that???

I'm always amazed that she is telling these lies so smoothly KNOWING she is going to get caught. It is bizarre!! I am finding though, seeing it all together does make it more emotional...but like someone else said, maybe it is the season. Her description of Zanny is that she has alot of money! So why the seasonal jobs and being a nanny...not so smart KC!

I just don't understand HOW anyone could keep telling bold face lies and just have no concern about their child. ATLEAST FAKE IT!!!!!! Other murderers atleast faked it :furious:

so KC says that Caylee never gets upset talking to KC when KC has been gone a couple days, but does when talking to CA.
In other words Caylee was more attached to CA than KC........anyone catch that???

I caught that on the first hearing of the interview...motive

well I thought for sure this would be a 2 hr. thing. As lengthy as this case is, you can't cover the first 24 hours in 1 hour.

Ok, u r my sunshine just made me cry. Little Caylee asking her papa if he's tired.

I feel sorry for the family (ggma, uncle, people that loved Caylee, after seeing this 1st part of special, Caylee so cute and bright stuck with this evil liar mother who doesn't care about her at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back