State v Bradley Cooper - March 22, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feed keeps going out. Did they find anything on the seat cover?

They determined that it was indeed a grey seat cover. Oh and they determined there was another seat cover that appears to be the same type and color. No real revelations.

I hope we don't have to go thru 500 pieces of evidence, 1 by 1 as we are now unless there is some significance.

Crime scene meaning the body location. I believe the actual crime scene to be the house.

Correct - I said scene - meaning dump site - not crime scene. I too believe she was killed inside the home.

They determined that it was indeed a grey seat cover. Oh and they determined there was another seat cover that appears to be the same type and color. No real revelations.

What is the point here? It has been stated the seat covers were washed.

Man oh man..This witness is a Crime scene person, who documents the crime scenes..and points out items to be collected...He doesnt do the forensic testings..so no need to even address findings at this point..unless there was something grossly obvious to the naked eye..No need to ask that question Mr. ADA...IF the defense wishes to ask..fine..but geesh, move along!!!!!

if they can't keep the feed consistent - perhaps do audio only with some still pics? the buffering is exceedingly annoying.

My feed keeps going out. Did they find anything on the seat cover?

Only that it appeared to be recently laundered - in the midst of a house that was filthy. Really I find no real significance in that piece of evidence. But who knows at this point.

anything with shirt? feed out again. sorry

Yes I want to know more about that shirt! Testified there was 3 small stains or marks and some "stretch marks" or pulled fabric. Couldn't see exactly where though but it sounded like on the left upper side of the shirt.

See attached... this captures the tone of this case perfectly to me.

Attachments

• Tone of Cooper case.jpg
    Tone of Cooper case.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 54
Only that it appeared to be recently laundered - in the midst of a house that was filthy. Really I find no real significance in that piece of evidence. But who knows at this point.
Stretched collar and " rust" stains , also on collar. I think he said a "scratch" mark on front.

I don't think I've heard the house is "filthy." It is extremely cluttered, but doesn't look dirty. Like others said, I think it's a testament to the disarray of their relationship.

Stretched collar and " rust" stains , also on collar. I think he said a "scratch" mark on front.

It was a dry fit shirt and they tend to get pull marks in them. My boys wear them as they play lots of sports. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa