2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If memory serves me correctly I think Baez is going to try and say it came from the cheese packets.
Gonna be downright funny listening to JB figure out the difference between "cheese packets" and the "empty" Velvetta pkgs that were in the trash bag.

Remember all the posts we had discussing whether Velvetta was a cheese product. :great:

The Home Depot videos (or their mention of existing) were released in a 4-08-11 Doc dump previously linked on this thread and the dates are:

24. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-23-08, 6-29-08, 7-5-08
25. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-29-08

Two of them are obviously well before Caylee died, so if there is any evidence of her buying chemicals, masks, duct tape, etc. in Ma it will point to premeditation. The one on 6-29 might be her looking for a gas can and who knows what she was there for the day AL was returning home.

It's odd to me that she would be spending any stolen money on anyone but herself unless it was something important. I mean, it's not like you can buy sunglasses, bras and beer at Home Depot.

WOW! I wish I was in your brain. LOL. :rocker: If those videos show what we HOPE will show (ICA buying things that point to premed) then why in the H E double hockey sticks did not the DT plea this out? This could be that smoking gun we have all hoped would be there.

I am guessing that acetone can be purchased in a large quantity at Home Depot. Bleach already comes in gallons - so if those are the components of chloroform, ICA would have needed more acetone than is available in nail polish remover. This is just a guess for why she was at HD before. I'm not really sure why she would have been there after Caylee died.

Little caylee was left in the car trunk and her aroma confirms what is reality. Mom murdered her and needs to pay for this. Caylee speaks from the grave!

Could someone please post a photo of LKB when she was on the DT. I'm having trouble placing her, unless she's had a makeover.

(IMO) LBK's comment tells me that the defense attempted (and may still be trying...) to get the SA's to accept a plea deal to involuntary manslaughter or something that coincides with accidental drowning/negligence. I believe (very much) the DT is running scared.

Too late, that ship has sailed. IMO

I could see SA accepting LWOP, but Casey would NEVER go for that. IMO

I know LP bailed her out and then later revoked. Why did parents not bail her out? Or did the bail increase after CA's remains were located.

Thanks from a newbie.

No bail after murder indictment, then Caylee's remains were found. GA and CA could not afford a 500,000 bail.

(IMO) LBK's comment tells me that the defense attempted (and may still be trying...) to get the SA's to accept a plea deal to involuntary manslaughter or something that coincides with accidental drowning/negligence. I believe (very much) the DT is running scared.

I agree. It's obvious that LKB realizes that there's plenty enough evidence for a conviction, and a possible death penalty. Otherwise, she wouldn't care if the SA's believed a word they are laying out there, she would be more concerned about the jurors and how they are taking in all this information.

lol

IS showing testimony after testimony describing the smell coming out of the car

I think Dr. AV just drove it home today... while I was out watering my flowers on the break I was trying to remember exactly how many people have testified to the smell of human decomp... quite a few experienced folks...

and as Dr AV said.. he has been smelling it for 20 years...

I also recall that one of the tweets on the wesh live blog said something along the lines that when juror 16 heard it (guy who reportedly looks bored a lot) he grabbed his notebook off the floor and took the pen out of his pocket.

Gonna be downright funny listening to JB figure out the difference between "cheese packets" and the "empty" Velvetta pkgs that were in the trash bag.

Remember all the posts we had discussing whether Velvetta was a cheese product. :great:

I always assumed it was, it isn't?

I am guessing that acetone can be purchased in a large quantity at Home Depot. Bleach already comes in gallons - so if those are the components of chloroform, ICA would have needed more acetone than is available in nail polish remover. This is just a guess for why she was at HD before. I'm not really sure why she would have been there after Caylee died.

Gas can, trash bags, cash back on a bad check?

I think Dr. AV just drove it home today... while I was out watering my flowers on the break I was trying to remember exactly how many people have testified to the smell of human decomp... quite a few experienced folks...

and as Dr AV said.. he has been smelling it for 20 years...

I also recall that one of the tweets on the wesh live blog said something along the lines that when juror 16 heard it (guy who reportedly looks bored a lot) he grabbed his notebook off the floor and took the pen out of his pocket.

The bored jurist has probably heard all he needs to know :)

If there is anything damning on the Home Depot videos, it will clearly show premeditation considering these were the dates on the videos:

24. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-23-08,
6-29-08, 7-5-08
25. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-29-08

A couple of weeks before Caylee allegedly drown.

I'm wondering if pool supplies were purchased on one of those two dates. IIRC, in the emails collected from Cindy's mom, there was mention of the pool being put into use the first weekend of June. In other words, while Cindy has tried to make everyone believe that they religiously put the ladder on and off the pool, those emails make it appear that the pool may have only first been used for the season, beginning the first weekend in June.

I heard LKB state on IS...(paraphrasing) "The skeleton was consistant with a drowning". Anyone DVR this to playback? How could a "Skeleton" be consistant with a drowning?

maybe its me...

I was just about to post that! I couldn't believe my ears when she said that!! How can a skeleton be consistent with drowning?????

Inquiring minds want to know! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Did anyone else get the impression that perhaps Casey spilled gasoline in the car to help get rid of or mask the smell of decomp?

I know LP bailed her out and then later revoked. Why did parents not bail her out? Or did the bail increase after CA's remains were located.

Thanks from a newbie.

I believe there was no bail after the remains were found.

Guys, I have bumped up the afternoon trial thread... not time to move yet but here it is:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138972"]2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

make sure to read all the rules because the cross exam of Dr. V could very well be "interesting" to say the least.

Thanks from a newbie.

Welcome, KPSumms!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Mrs. Linda Baden in on IS ripping the Dr. Vass testimony to shreds!

Babysitting today, can't watch like I want too but I did see her and she aggravates the heck out of me.......she is so anti SA........ :(
Since she wants to talk about the case so much wonder why she left it... she had her chance to shine and walked away from it.......:great:

LKB saying her baby, the defense team? There's no one left on there that she knows other than Baez - all the other lawyers bailed as well. Well Todd had issssues, like stealing his clients money :)

:waitasec:

I know I am "DREAMING" when I say this ... but I wish I :innocent: could be the "host" on HLN or IS ... because this is what I would ask LKB:

Linda, WHY, WHY, if you are still so pro-Casey Anthony and so pro-Defense Team, WHY did you bail out over a year ago ? And Linda, please tell me the TRUTH and please, do NOT tell me attorney-client privilege.

Of course ... there would be NO TRUE response from LKB and she would say attorney-client priv . . .

I would NEVER invite LKB back on my show again if she cannot answer a simple question . . .

Dreaming ... :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member