Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if some of the Dr.'s were not pleased about their name being linked with CA...bad publicity.

I'm not buying it....I can see not wanting to be linked to her but they are professionals, it's really not that big of deal, a majority of us are all on the same medications. :snooty:

I'm not buying it....I can see not wanting to be linked to her but they are professionals, it's really not that big of deal, a majority of us are all on the same medications. :snooty:

I'm guessing the documents from the hospital will show the truth about George's extended stay. That would be my guess also as to why BC wants them under seal.
As for any doctors that are treating them now? My guess is they are not under any doctor's care, other than what was already prescribed and written down in the A medicine cabinet.
BC has 20 days to doctor shop...my opinion only.

I'm guessing the documents from the hospital will show the truth about George's extended stay. That would be my guess also as to why BC wants them under seal.
As for any doctors that are treating them now? My guess is they are not under any doctor's care, other than what was already prescribed and written down in the A medicine cabinet.

I agree with your oppinion. :cool:

Hasn't that horse left the barn ? The names of the doctors who treated CA are public now. The only way to have non-public doctor's names is to go to new doctors.

Cindysmeds1a.jpg

My thinking exactly. The doctor's names have ALREADY been made public. This is "evidence" in a murder case, where Casey may have used Cindy's meds on Caylee. The doctors can thank Casey for making their names public.

Conway said, Cindy's pill bottles were photographed and it included the medicines and the doctor's names and the doctors were not very happy about that. (from last doc dump)
Not the exact words, but that was Conway's excuse for not having a doctors written assessment of the A's fragile emotional state.
He claimed the doctors did not want their names made public.
That makes absolutely no sense, particularly if their identities have already been made public.

I can see them not wanting the patient records being made public, even as public as releasing them to an attorney, but why couldn't Conway have arranged to have them sent directly to the court?

And if only the court is going to see them, how would the doctors' identities be made public for a second time (apparently)?

This sounds like obfuscation and delaying tactics on the part of Conway, who may not have been aware of how feeble he'd sound in front of a national audience. Way to go, dude.

I don't get Cindy and George... WHY will they NOT do the deposition? Just makes me wonder what they're hiding. It also makes me think they don't want to jeopardize Casey's trial. I want to know where is Caylee's justice?? No one has ever seen or heard the so-called Nanny... so why can't they do this depo?? Personally, I could care less if it's released to the public or not.

Seems to me that Zenaida's attorneys should question the beginning DATE OF TREATMENT for any doctors that Conway presents to the Court as being the "counselors" or doctors of Cindy and George, to show how long they have seen the doctor for severe mental and emotional distress.

I don't get Cindy and George... WHY will they NOT do the deposition? Just makes me wonder what they're hiding. It also makes me think they don't want to jeopardize Casey's trial. I want to know where is Caylee's justice?? No one has ever seen or heard the so-called Nanny... so why can't they do this depo?? Personally, I could care less if it's released to the public or not.

There is a video of Cindy on the stand in Casey's Bond Hearing, and Cindy LIES under oath, and says she has known about Zenaida for about 2 years.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

No, I haven't heard any apologies either, no thank you's to TM and TES, no thank you's to all the searcher's. But we have heard complaints about LE, in particular the OCSO, the Detectives on the case, etc...I know that CA's mother sounds like a good and honest woman, I know she tried to talk to CA about her behavior in front of the media. I would think that C & G would want to right all the wrongs and clear that emotional burden from their conscious, it could be freeing to them. They now claim christianity as a force in their lives, I am sure that heart felt apologies would be the christian thing to do. MOO.

Also, with Christianity comes the "Laws of the land". Come forward with the truth. Even their Christianity is a farce.

Seems to me that Zenaida's attorneys should question the beginning DATE OF TREATMENT for any doctors that Conway presents to the Court as being the "counselors" or doctors of Cindy and George, to show how long they have seen the doctor for severe mental and emotional distress.

You would think but I've been so dissappointed with what the lawyers DON'T ask.

But if Cindy knows that is not the same "Zenaida", then there is no reason the depo should not commence tomorrow.

Exactly. And the language keeps changing. First BC put it out that George was looking for and was going to outpatient treatment. Then, it changed to counseling. Hmm.
Also, in the Motion for Protective Order, BC took some license here with:
9. It is well known that George Anthony recently attempted suicide because of the grief, anguish and publicity surrounding his family.

Well, I submit it was a well known media stunt and now I see why.
And BC further warns the judge that Cindy hasn't tried to commit suicide...yet.

I hope their duplicity is discovered and displayed for all to see.

Actually I see the doctors thinking the opposite. Most doctors would love to have their name out there. And its not like this case is against the GP so I just dont understand the logic in that at all but I guess thats just me:)

True but maybe they don't to be "T-H-I-S" far out there.

I think Conway was making stuff up as he went along.:p

I am so frustrated-----i can't swallow!

LOL...You beat me to it! I just jumped back on to see what I missed in the last hour. I'll just have to throw this out:

I guess the judge wanted to be sure nothing was misconshtrued.

Well, poot. Why didn't her lawyer do that. What a smart move that would have been. Somebody email that dude. hurry. Maybe we can save the day. He can still do this.

Dang Think Tank------------pretty smart there.
WOW:woohoo:

Kansas City February 25, 2009

Now that a Court has validated the concept of "Extra Special Grief", Hallmark Corporation will be making changes in the way they market sympathy cards. The most expensive cards will include music chips, lovely ribbons and the wording "In Your Extra Special Grief". A more affordable line will feature a nice quality of stock, embossed lettering and be worded "In Your Regular Old Grief". The economy line of cards will simply state, "Tough Luck" and will retail for $1.00.

:slap: Go ahead and slap me. It was worth it.

ROTFLMAO! This was priceless! My vote also for 'post of the day'!

LOL...You beat me to it! I just jumped back on to see what I missed in the last hour. I'll just have to throw this out:

I guess the judge wanted to be sure nothing was misconshtrued.

Well, if the judge is on the up and up this is a good thang, Absolutely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans