Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Yeah. I never thought of that before. Bringing little details like that to the fore make the exercise worth while already. The thing that struck me straight away was exactly where GA was sitting when (and if) he saw KC and Caylee leave. They had to just about brush past him. Caylee could hardly help but give him a hug and a kiss if she were walking. No mention from GA of a farewell?

This brings up a fomer post of mine...Seems that when people loose a loved one, their final (in hind-site) encounter brings up all kinds of emotions and significance. For example, someone might say "The last thing I said to *advertiser censored* is I Love You!"Notice how GA has all kinds of details, but no mention of a hug or kiss goodbye, or an "I Love You" or no commentary about wishing he had said "I Love You" ...this is RED FLAG moment for me....

I just found some pics of W/D in the Images only thread, post no. 10, pics. 6, 7, 8. I saved them to my computer but need help getting them here. Please?
I have only just worked that trick out.
You need to access your profile etc and start an album. It might help if you look at my profile and see what I have got there. Feel free to ask further. If all else fails, you could type the address of where you got the pictures here.

This brings up a fomer post of mine...Seems that when people loose a loved one, their final (in hind-site) encounter brings up all kinds of emotions and significance. For example, someone might say "The last thing I said to *advertiser censored* is I Love You!"Notice how GA has all kinds of details, but no mention of a hug or kiss goodbye, or an "I Love You" or no commentary about wishing he had said "I Love You" ...this is RED FLAG moment for me....
Yes
I had the misfortune (luck in a strange way) to take the last photos of a relative at a family gathering. She died the next day. Those photos and blow ups taken from them were desparately sought after by everybody. Last contact for nearly everybody.

Give me a few minutes to try and find it.

Excuse me, but would you kindly post three pics from post #10 in the Images Only thread. Pics No's 6, 7 & 8? They're of the W/D in the garage. I don't know how to do it. Thank you in advance.

I FOUND a really good picture of the door. It was in a video and I am trying to make a screen cap! Give me another few minutes!

JWG pointed out the remoteness of the computer room. I had never thought about it until I started doing this.
The thread sort of created itself spontaneosly. I just wanted to get an idea of the layout. Since no floorplan available I just wanted to collate what info we had. Patty G was a great help and supporter and many WSers have joined in.
It pretty much has all the necessary info, but I'll wait a day or so and see if we can add little details. Then it can be a reference document. I'll miss doing it. It gives me a chance to do a bit of sleuthing. I'll have to think of another project.

Finished? We're not hanging curtains? :) Ya'll are awesome!

ix5yps.jpg

I have only just worked that trick out.
You need to access your profile etc and start an album. It might help if you look at my profile and see what I have got there. Feel free to ask further. If all else fails, you could type the address of where you got the pictures here.
Thank you. I'll work on learning how but, in the meantime, I asked someone else a favor. If they don't show up here soon they're in the IMAGES ONLY THREAD (sticky), post no. 10, pictures 6, 7 & 8 of 15.

Yes
I had the misfortune (luck in a strange way) to take the last photos of a relative at a family gathering. She died the next day. Those photos and blow ups taken from them were desparately sought after by everybody. Last contact for nearly everybody.

HP-So sorry for your loss!!! but... exactally...those relatives who did have meaningful exchanges with the relative were probably more at ease and peace with the situation than those relatives who had the opportunity, but didn't use it, to connect with this relative only to discover it was too late.

I find GA lack of ANY commentary one way or the other VERY suspect....

Finished? We're not hanging curtains? :) Ya'll are awesome!
Thanks.

I thought about fully furnishing the place, but it might confuse the basic crime sleuthing idea.
It's amazing that a large chunk of the world is bringing all their skills and efforts to get justice for Caylee. I can't see the "Dream Team" is much opposition to the the English speaking world. (Probably a chunk of other language speakers as well!)

where was the computer at? the home computer? could there be a lable for that?
oh...and great job!!

Thank you. I'll work on learning how but, in the meantime, I asked someone else a favor. If they don't show up here soon they're in the IMAGES ONLY THREAD (sticky), post no. 10, pictures 6, 7 & 8 of 15.
I have emailed the slide show to myself to sort out what I can do.

I will be able to view them OK. Here is the link to the page containing the slide show.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17062921/detail.html

oh...one thing I thought of....JG thought...the said he was not 100 percent sure he heard KC on the 16th of June tell Caylee to get off of the table...and they did have a conversation just before 3:00 that day....could we put in the kitchen table? I would like to see the computer compaired to the kitchen table....if she was talking on the phone and the computer and maybe Caylee on the table....:)

You have created a fascinating thread!!! Thank you.

Loved this post about the cat. I was dying when I saw the cat sitting on the dining room table while CA was being interviewed...with it's back to the camera like it didn't notice.

Let's not forget the ever present doggie on the back of the couch!

What is the in the "lounge" area??? The area in front of the sliding doors off the back of the house?? Seems like a big empty waste of space.

The fact that the computer room was so far away from the pool really concerns me now that we know she was ON the computer...then the flurry of calls.

Not to sound ugly or nasty or anything, but can anyone here date the last time the A's cat was ever seen alive?
After Caylee's remains were found on 12/11/08, the A's returned home on 12/12/08? The media captured shots of them leaving the home with packed up items as well as their two dogs. No photos of them bring out the cat! Was Mallory allowed to come back to the house to feed the cat? did they simply dump out days worth of food to sustain the cat in case it took days before they were able to return home? Or has the cat been "long gone"?
This is a "way out there question/statement" but is it possible that KC practiced "neck-breaking" on the family cat before killing Caylee. Can anyone PROVE to me that the family cat is still alive?
What is kitty's name?

I have seen the slide show, and posted a link so that others can get straight to that page from here. I have tried, but I am not clever enough to copy and post the pics. Its a flash program not just a simple pic.
However the slides were great, no doubt where the washing/laundry stuff is. I still can't see detail in the far corner. Others have said there is a freezer.
A great help, thank you very much.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17062921/detail.html

oh...one thing I thought of....JG thought...the said he was not 100 percent sure he heard KC on the 16th of June tell Caylee to get off of the table...and they did have a conversation just before 3:00 that day....could we put in the kitchen table? I would like to see the computer compaired to the kitchen table....if she was talking on the phone and the computer and maybe Caylee on the table....:)
I don't want to try and put in too much furniture. It could get over messy and hard to see just the general view of how areas relate.
The call on the 16th I think JG was telling the truth. He did hear Caylee just babbling away. It was a later call (24th? don't quote me), which JG has gone back on to LE and said he is not sure. I think KC was pretending to scold Caylee to get of the table to make it sound like she was alive, when she was already dead.
Anyway we don't know what table or even what location KC was in at that time.

The dining table is where the word "dining" is. The computer is miles away in the front bedroom. Of course KC could be using a lap top anywhere and cell phone anywhere. The "table" could be any table a coffee table or anything?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back