Leonard Padilla - Sunday 7/24/2011 -Websleuths Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Morgan Harrington's parents, Dan and Gil, will join us this Sunday on Websleuths Radio. Please listen right here

Be sure and check out the family's website www.findmorgan.com/

Also joining us will be bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. Leonard has all kinds of info about the Casey Anthony case.

Whatever Leonard starts talking about will be our topic :)

Call in at 1-760-825-0933

Toll Free 1-877-665-1565

This Sunday and every Sunday Websleuths Radio. 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific.

I am so glad WS will be covering Morgan Harrington's case. I remember when this story broke :(

I am glad she has not been forgotten, and I hope there will be justice for her soon !

And as to being on the show ... it should be interesting !

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I will try to give it a listen! I noticed that the call in number is in the (760) area code - I used to live in Escondido (also in the 760 area), my daughter was kidnapped by her mom back in 2001 (she lived on Camp Pendleton in Oceanside, and I couldn't get near the base to serve her court papers to get her to court - judge was going to grant me custody) - I haven't been able to find them since, maybe WS can help me? Are there any threads in the forums for WS parents of missing children? TIA for any help!

I will try to give it a listen! I noticed that the call in number is in the (760) area code - I used to live in Escondido (also in the 760 area), my daughter was kidnapped by her mom back in 2001 (she lived on Camp Pendleton in Oceanside, and I couldn't get near the base to serve her court papers to get her to court - judge was going to grant me custody) - I haven't been able to find them since, maybe WS can help me? Are there any threads in the forums for WS parents of missing children? TIA for any help!

Dear exgi,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. We can certainly try to help. We need the police report and the name of a contact at the police department.

Please email the information to me at tgrif@xmission.com

Thank you

id tune in..how ( like station? how does this work?)

id tune in..how ( like station? how does this work?)

It's an online radio show. When the show is on the air, you'll be able to hear it by going to the site. You can click on "Websleuths Radio" located on my signature line and it takes you right to the site. :hug:

I'm going to get someone to hide my phone before I tune in. :innocent:

will it be possible for me to listen on my droid? i may be stuck at my boyfriends the rest of this weekend with no computer

edit: nevermind, looks like it as far as i can tell.

Looking forward to listening, It wont be live due to time difference, but will listen on monday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank Goodness......Tricia, Kimster and the Radio are back!

I think the twitching in my eye last Sunday evening was due to Websleuth Radio Withdrawal!

Only teensy problem I have been having......Echo.
Don't know if it's Tricia's, Kimster's, the Guests or the Call-In's but if sound on any of those speakers isn't turned all the way down, I get Echo.

If I've missed a few things that were said because of Echo, I just re-listen to the broadcast Monday Morning.
But there might be others having the same problem with the Echo that don't/won't have access to a computer after the broadcast and I'd hate for those listeners to miss a single word while listening to the Live Broadcast.

Tricia and Kimster....... Keep up the terrific work, the great topics and the lively conversation.
I heart my WS Radio! :)

Cool! This should be a good show. I'd like to know what he thinks about all this and Tricia is an awesome interviewer who is respectful and lets people talk.

You really can't get anyone's view in MSM because they are cut, interrupted, or ignored because of the almighty commercial dollar and their erroneous belief that people can only absorb 20 seconds of a conversation.

I have a question that I want to ask LP:

Tracy (bodyguard) knew so much from being in that house, and is very wellspoken, IMO. Why didn't she testify at the trial?

Thanks.

I have a question that I want to ask LP:

Tracy (bodyguard) knew so much from being in that house, and is very wellspoken, IMO. Why didn't she testify at the trial?

Thanks.

I've wondered the same thing! We'll have to ask him and see if he knows.

As for the show echo, Amity - let me know if it happens tonight. Tricia has been working on some sound issues and we're hoping they get resolved. Is anyone else hearing an echo?

Thank you so much Kimster. And yes, I've heard an echo--might you have to turn off the computer link to the radio show before calling in with a question? I'm sure you're all asking the same questions, if it's similar to having a radio or tv on when calling in, and the host tells you to turn it off.

Sorry will have to miss this one. I have no respect for LP after what he has done to Roy Kronk. I will not support anything he does.. even at WS. :maddening:

Thank you so much Kimster. And yes, I've heard an echo--might you have to turn off the computer link to the radio show before calling in with a question? I'm sure you're all asking the same questions, if it's similar to having a radio or tv on when calling in, and the host tells you to turn it off.

You definitely have to turn off the sound when you call in, even if you call in and just listen and don't choose to be in the host cue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member