The ransom note - Patsy or intruder? It's all in the detail.

The reason why it was written like that, is because it was written by a crime film freak.

Dirty Harry

''If we catch you talking to a stray cat ... she dies!'' [The ransom note states 'dog'.]
I believe the line from Dirty Harry is "If we catch you talking to a Pekinese pissing on a lamp post, she dies".

A proper burial is refered to.
John Ramsey also used the words "proper burial" during his and Patsy's interview with Bill Kurtis, which was on A&E's Aug 28, 2000 Investigative Reports

-Tea

The reason why it was written like that, is because it was written by a crime film freak.

Callan, I know I always seem to be at odds with you, but opposing viewpoints are often useful. :)

Since John Ramsey was reading Mindhunter by John Douglas, it suggests John Ramsey was a bit of a crime buff.

Charlie..and other posters, especially those of you that are IDI's...

Take a look at this....its an enlarged version of Patsy's lower case Q...and the RN author's lower case Q, they both look like a figure 8.

Post #7

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=153234#post153234

Cherokee was so kind to enlarge it for us. While you are at it check out POST #5...Cherokee enlarged other letters, too, and more than the Q, were identical...I don't see how ANYBODY can look at these two posts...and STILL say that Patsy did not write that ransom note...they are in complete denial, if they do.

I just wanted to make sure that this got noticed...it will blow you away.

I just wanted to make sure that this got noticed...it will blow you away.

Thanks Ames for taking the time to provide this to the forum. If this does not persuade the viewer nothing ever said done or seen ever will. Bravo Ames!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Patsy uses the year 1997 in her Christmas letter...

Burke will be seeing the Orthodontist in 1997....

Since John Ramsey was reading Mindhunter by John Douglas, it suggests John Ramsey was a bit of a crime buff.

This was a Steve Thomas lie. Douglas took legal action, when it was claimed that his book was found in the Ramsey home.

This was a Steve Thomas lie. Douglas took legal action, when it was claimed that his book was found in the Ramsey home.

Never heard THAT one before...please list your source. TIA

Thanks Ames for taking the time to provide this to the forum. If this does not persuade the viewer nothing ever said done or seen ever will. Bravo Ames!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You are welcome. I agree...if this doesn't do it...then NOTHING will. It is so OBVIOUS!!! Check out the P's (they are both squared off)....and the O's (they both have a little tail at the top).....in post #5. What are the chances that a person (Patsy) living in the Ramsey home...would make her P's, Q's and O's...the exact same way as the author of the RN???

I mean, what specifically about the samples in the link from post #239?

-Tea

Well, those figure-8s were pretty convincing. But I'd seen those handwriting comparisons on acandyrose years ago. I've always thought she wrote the note.

Well, those figure-8s were pretty convincing. But I'd seen those handwriting comparisons on acandyrose years ago. I've always thought she wrote the note.

Many of us had seen these quite some time ago. I for one am blown away each time and for some it may be the first time they have seen these . Most particularly for IDI and fence sitters. The reason I believe that is after seeing the comparisons, HOW could a IDI remain an IDI and one would think it would be a great reason to come down off the fence. It is strange If God himself were to reveal who killed Jon Benet in the form of a burning bush I do believe the IDIs would scramble for their fire extinquishers. JMHO And in the words of Larry the Cable guy, Lord I am sorry for that one right there. :D

Could you cite a source for your statement, please?

Many of us had seen these quite some time ago. I for one am blown away each time and for some it may be the first time they have seen these . Most particularly for IDI and fence sitters. The reason I believe that is after seeing the comparisons, HOW could a IDI remain an IDI and one would think it would be a great reason to come down off the fence. It is strange If God himself were to reveal who killed Jon Benet in the form of a burning bush I do believe the IDIs would scramble for their fire extinquishers. JMHO And in the words of Larry the Cable guy, Lord I am sorry for that one right there. :D

Figure 8's amount to two circles. If the shapes get any simpler than that you'd have a dot (my those two dots look completely identical!).

Never heard THAT one before...please list your source. TIA

I know that it was something to do with items taken from the house under a warrant, but I will have to try and find it out again.

You are welcome. I agree...if this doesn't do it...then NOTHING will. It is so OBVIOUS!!! Check out the P's (they are both squared off)....and the O's (they both have a little tail at the top).....in post #5. What are the chances that a person (Patsy) living in the Ramsey home...would make her P's, Q's and O's...the exact same way as the author of the RN???

And what chance of her not writing a dotted {i} in the note, that matched her writing samples?

And what chance of her not writing a {U} in the note, that matched her writing samples?

And what chance of her not being charged, with all this 'experts' overwhelming evidence against her?

How very strange. :confused:

I believe the line from Dirty Harry is "If we catch you talking to a Pekinese pissing on a lamp post, she dies".

John Ramsey also used the words "proper burial" during his and Patsy's interview with Bill Kurtis, which was on A&E's Aug 28, 2000 Investigative Reports

-Tea

I will check, but I am confident that it was - cat.

With regard to the 'proper burial' - he was simply refering to his daughters body being withheld by the authorites. The fact that it also appeared in a film, is relevant, only in that it was another crime film quote, just like the others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back