Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,
I've been lurking since thread #2...
This case has been pretty intriguing till lately, & the more time that passes, the more I find myself more agitated & frustrated than intrigued.

Anyway, you all are certainly a wealth of information, seems like more in depth details gets covered in here faster than it does on the news...(Isn't that amazing)

I was just curious though about a few things .. if this has been discussed forgive me(because if so, I somehow missed it)....

First of all WHAT DATE was the cell phone disconnected (the family mentions NOT being able to retrieve records at that time due to disruption of service)??? Yet LE SHOULD be able to retrieve all records correct????

Second Thought / Question... the cell "Bill" referenced above was for what 724 bucks??? That's an ASTRONOMICAL Cell Bill.... If you got the ATT Unlimited Nationwide Usage Plan for 99 bucks a month & then added the unlimited texting plan, that would still only come to less than 150 a month after taxes... what in the world cause that bill to be 700 some odd dollars unless she didn't have unlimited & went WAY Over on her minutes.. the highest bill I have ever had was 300 (& that was in an EMERGENCY Situation) so after that bill I upped my minutes & NEVER had that problem again... so I was thing... was THIS around the time she stole the 700 from AMY???? Maybe she stole the money to pay her cell phone bill????

Which if she did pay the cell bill, (& these dates line up) then she probably used gas for GAS in her vehicle because she was broke! She probably had a nightclub or a party to get too..

Oh & speaking of Promo Gals.. didn't I read somewhere ... I swear I did...(maybe on one of the Fusion Flyers).... That any girl could be a "Promo Girl"... all it involved was getting 10 guest to come to the club as your guest & you got to drink for free.... so maybe That is how or why (or the half truth) about being a promo girl??? I need to see IF I can go find that again!

Anyway, just random thoughts... just ignore me if all this has already been hashed over!

Yeah, too bad there's no money in it.

Watching Greta's producer last night, I got the impression that ol' TonE is no longer working at Fusian.

You're right, but he'll have a starring role at the trial, that is for sure.
His testimony is going to portray Casey as the sociopath we all suspect her to be.

Oh do we know if she is given any prescribed meds in jail. I didn't know we were privvy to that info.

If she was on prescribed medications before being arrested, she would receive those in jail.

Jails have nurses that evaluate patients, and then dispense pre-prescribed medication.

I don't think county jails dole out medication ---- they could care less what type of withdrawals you are going through. If she was in that bad of shape she would in an infirmary - and I haven't heard that yet.

If she was on prescribed medications before being arrested, she would receive those in jail.

Jails have nurses that evaluate patients, and then dispense pre-prescribed medication.

Yep...that's what I was saying...just didn't know if it was public info.

Oh do we know if she is given any prescribed meds in jail. I didn't know we were privvy to that info.
No, we don't know that. I guess I was assuming, which we should never do.

I've seen people go through withdrawal though, and it's not pretty. Someone would have "leaked" that info. You need medical intervention when you do that.

Remember those girls in the Fusian pictures with the skimpy shorts on and half shirts pouring shots into the mouths of guys? The shot girls...this ad is something like that. Casey was not doing that...she was very clearly hanging out with Tony and tagging along at the vip table, getting drinks and dancing it up with the promo girls.

Also , she wouldn't need to forge checks and steal 700 dollars from Amy if she was making 25 to 40 dollars per hour anywhere....JMO

She would if she had to foot the bill for Caylee's xanax habit!

Ok, just joking...I know this is not a funny subject, but sometimes all of this stuff gets to be too much.

Ignore this if its been posted before:

Local Couple Claims To Have Photos Of Caylee

A local couple thinks they have pictures of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

They said they want investigators to give their pictures an extensive look.

The couple is adamant because they said the girl was in the apartment complex where the couple lives, and then as soon as authorities were contacted, the people who were with the girl were out again -- with the girl.

The Moseleys said they want that apartment checked out before it is cleaned up.

The pictures were taken by Ronnie Moseley on July 10. They show a little girl with a hat covering her face waiting for the bus with two other adults.

Snip

Later on Wednesday, Cindy Anthony said the Orange County Sheriff’s Office told her that the child in the Moseleys' photos had been located and she is not Caylee.

Investigators urge the public not to get discouraged by this sighting that turned out to be false, and to continue to report any information.
snip

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Probably the puppy that Casey was walking and her neighbor yelled at her for letting it pee on the lawn....and she stood there with the dog on the leash and said it wasn't hers.....that story sums casey up for me. She will LIE to your fact even when its obviously a lie.

Yep! Have any of the players (or friends) surfaced with a puppy that Casey watched for a day or two?

I don't think county jails dole out medication ---- they could care less what type of withdrawals you are going through. If she was in that bad of shape she would in an infirmary - and I haven't heard that yet.

They do dispense medication at county jails. I know for a fact.

The family would have brought the medication at the same time they brought stuff like shampoo, soap, toothbrush, underwear.

I think even county jails are obligated to allow inmates to continue on any previously prescribed medications, but they have to get them through an approved pharmacy, can't just use what is brought in, as it may be something else.

Say Poco, is that at Nittany Lion I see there?

No, we don't know that. I guess I was assuming, which we should never do.

I've seen people go through withdrawal though, and it's not pretty. Someone would have "leaked" that info. You need medical intervention when you do that.

Not from all withdrawals. I suffered through mine from the X for 4 days all on my own. Medical intervention is recommeded, but not usually needed. I know a lot of people that have quit various drugs cold turkey with no intervention whatsoever.
And that is the type of thing you hide if you dont want the world to know about it.

If the Anthony's seen those pics and they thought it was Caylee, they would be on every tv channel making claims of it......I just dont think the girl in the pic is Caylee or we would've heard more about it by now......

If the Anthony's seen those pics and they thought it was Caylee, they would be on every tv channel making claims of it......I just dont think the girl in the pic is Caylee or we would've heard more about it by now......

The bottom of the article says the girl was found and it is not her. Cindy was told by LE.

Not from all withdrawals. I suffered through mine from the X for 4 days all on my own. Medical intervention is recommeded, but not usually needed. I know a lot of people that have quit various drugs cold turkey with no intervention whatsoever.
And that is the type of thing you hide if you dont want the world to know about it.

I always felt that "Zanny" was a reference she used due to that childrens book .."Zanny the Nanny" It makes more sense to me than her always drugging Caylee with Zanax. I don't know. It just doesn't ring true to me. Caylee was very loved and well taken care of by Cindy. Surely Cindy would have noticed a drugged up toddler at some point.

ack! How many threads have been devoted to Xanax? Is there ANY evidence that Casey took Xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288