The Oklahoman
Bixby Bulletin
Broken Arrow Daily Ledger
Sand Springs Ledger
Sapulpa Daily Herald
Greater Tulsa Reporter
Tulsa World
Urban Tulsa

If this is okay, I will send in a.m. on July 2. Hopefully we will get some feedback from these newspapers. I can also post online on these sites, I think.

Done!

I read the updated Wikipedia article and it´s great how much has, and still is, being done to find out "who" he is. :clap:

I was surprised to see in the Wikipedia article he had memories of the University of Colorado at Boulder. I only knew, from here, that he had memories of restaurants in Denver. No mention of any specific university.

I have a website about someone who attended that university in the mid-70´s, and I´m in contact with several of her former friends from Boulder, some of who would be about Mr Kyle´s age now.
They have a few yearbooks (I know because I asked if the person I have a website about was in any of them:) )

I don´t understand why this was not mentioned here before, and I don´t understand why he or his friend is not answering any questions made to him in the questions-thread.
Just a simple little clue like that could help him.

If I´d known just that, I could have sent his picture to the people I write to, ask them if they recognized him, and if not, ask them to send the picture on. I´d have asked them if they could make scans of the yearbooks. Why doesn´t he want our help?

I´m sorry, but I find it strange, and I have no will to help out after reading "media only!" I´d love to see him finding out who he is/ was, but I feel completely belittled by that. Yes, we are volunteers, but I´m not prepared to help someone who so obviously does not think my help is of any value. (Although however... I will of course send his picture to my friends, now I have that information)
(And also ask for yearbook scans)...

:):):)

Wow, maybe a break? I have been following this case for a few years now and I am flabbergasted that he thinks he worked at a Round The Corner restaurant in Boulder. We used to go there all the time! Unfortunately I don't recall him and I am like an idiot savant when it comes to remembering faces. I hope someone recognizes him. Kudos to Jabril Faraj for a well written article and kudos to all you sleuths who narrowed it down!

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/jul/05/amnesia-victim-boulder-benjaman-kyle-cu/?partner=RSS

Wow, maybe a break? I have been following this case for a few years now and I am flabbergasted that he thinks he worked at a Round The Corner restaurant in Boulder. We used to go there all the time! Unfortunately I don't recall him and I am like an idiot savant when it comes to remembering faces. I hope someone recognizes him. Kudos to Jabril Faraj for a well written article and kudos to all you sleuths who narrowed it down!

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/jul/05/amnesia-victim-boulder-benjaman-kyle-cu/?partner=RSS

Wow-now I get all of the silence from their corner, lol. It seems that Benjamin's memory is returning fast and furiously.....I cannot wait to see how all of this unfolds.

Wow-now I get all of the silence from their corner, lol. It seems that Benjamin's memory is returning fast and furiously.....I cannot wait to see how all of this unfolds.

Praying that it all turns out to be okay for Benjamin.

Wanted to let everyone know that Boulder Topix board has Ben's story on there front page. Hope everyone here will go post a comment. You do not have to register to post a comment, but make sure to post a name on the comment page.

http://www.topix.net/city/boulder-co

click comment
a comment box should come up with name and comment section
when finished, put the numbers to the right in the box, and click post comment, and your done.

Wanted to let everyone know that Boulder Topix board has Ben's story on there front page. Hope everyone here will go post a comment. You do not have to register to post a comment, but make sure to post a name on the comment page.

http://www.topix.net/city/boulder-co

click comment
a comment box should come up with name and comment section
when finished, put the numbers to the right in the box, and click post comment, and your done.

Done...:dance:

BOULDER — Advocates for an amnesia victim — who's been trying to find his identity for nearly five years and has stray memories of being in Boulder — have received about a dozen solid tips on who he might be after Colorado news outlets recently reported on his plight.

Several people who spent time in Boulder in the early 1980s have said they remember the unknown man working as a manager at Round the Corner — a former Boulder restaurant that had three locations, including one on University Hill.
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_12784795

Hopefully, he should know something soon! This is so awesome!

BOULDER — Advocates for an amnesia victim — who's been trying to find his identity for nearly five years and has stray memories of being in Boulder — have received about a dozen solid tips on who he might be after Colorado news outlets recently reported on his plight.

Several people who spent time in Boulder in the early 1980s have said they remember the unknown man working as a manager at Round the Corner — a former Boulder restaurant that had three locations, including one on University Hill.
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_12784795

Hopefully, he should know something soon! This is so awesome!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

OMG, I am so excited for him....

I've just tracked down a forum where there were a couple of former Round The Corner employees posting so I've joined there and sent them private messages.

The management team behind Round The Corner appears to be together working under the "Good Times" brand and so should be fairly easy to track down.

-snip-
WESTMINSTER, Colo. -- Good Times Restaurants Inc., owner of 22 double-drive-thru burger restaurants in Colorado, has sold its Round the Corner Restaurants to managers of that division.
Expected to close by the end of June, the deal involves the sale of the 15 gourmet burger restaurants for $425,000. John Howard, a spokesman for Good Times, said the management group that is buying Round the Corner is led by division president Scott Lefever and includes his regional managers and additional investors.

Previous BK articles mention that he was a manager of the eatery in Boulder. Maybe he was in on this....

These new developments are so exciting! Many of the pieces seem to fit the puzzle you all have been working for so long. I hope there is a resolution soon for BK. Whatever the circumstances, he deserves to have the opportunity to move forward with his life. Fingers crossed!!!

I am so excited to see things developing.

It will be good to know the whole story.

Benjaman Kyle has waited nearly five years for this.

I pray that he finds out soon. The waiting must be hard on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get