2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question...after watching HLN last night I was really confused by some of the comments. A few of the attorneys were saying that nobody can "prove" that ICA was with Caylee when she died and would have to let her walk. Does anyone with more experience than me with trials know if they are right???

That was Wendy Murphy that said that, and I wouldn't give her one iota of credence.

She also neglected to point out that there is not one bit of evidence showing that anyone else had access to ICA's car, nor does she point out that since ICA was laid up in bed with TonyL, that her car was parked in the parking lot of TonyL's apartment complex.

Murphy is just talking to hear herself talk--nothing she says is of importance and frankly, what she does say, makes no sense at all.

ITA...don't know how much of it I could/can take...been hard to listen to now---they just go on and on and berate whomeever isn't in their camp....they are pathetic...evil humans....

Yesterday I pondered if they want a mistrial so bad---who would stick around ---NO ONE....they would all move a long to make money---the same thing that they complain about now....

BBM
Excellent point!
Many HAVE moved on.

Good morning. In courtroom 23. George & Cindy in courtroom, spectators filing in. by Cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:43 AM

We expect to hear testimony on bugs today. Will bugs at the scene of Caylee's remains have answers? Could tell how long her body was there.
by Cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:44 AM

Well, whether the emotions are real or fake...doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Wouldn't even matter to me if she was wailing over Caylee, to be perfectly frank. I'm here to look at facts and evidence. That's it. Post-remorse...not relevant. Acting for the jury...not relevant. Boohoo'ing for getting caught...not relevant.

Good to know the mock juror is not affected by the bad acting job at the DT.:rocker:

I hope Linda Drane Burdick tells Jose to stop peeking at her notes.

I find it highly unusual that he always stands right beside her at any given chance.
His eyes dart to her notes.
Is he that desperate to figure out what the prosecution has up their sleeves?

Please consider my opinions half-*advertiser censored**ed. I have to put the audio on mute when the DT is on recross. I just can't bear to listen to their illogical rabbit trails. I DO think CM is much better than JB, by far. So, when I post, I am talking out of one side of my mouth only. The SA/Caylee side.

I'm dreading having to sit on my fingers, when the State finishes their CIC, and the defense begins their portion of the trial. I'm hoping to hear lots of "Objection, relevance" as I fear it's the defense's intentions to try to place the blame on others. The defense spent way too much time with TES stuff, hoping they could find a scapegoat that they could say placed the Henkel tape at the scene.

I felt the SAME way yesterday. It makes my blood boil, too, that the Inmate can flip a FAKE emotional switch when the jury leaves. I SO wish the jury could see that! Luckily, I don't even think that they care.

KC is an expert at switching her emotional faces. She can go to sad,(sure) to mad in a nano second. Maybe she rapid cycles. She makes inappropriate faces at the most unusual moments. So not normal.

That was Wendy Murphy that said that, and I wouldn't give her one iota of credence.

She also neglected to point out that there is not one bit of evidence showing that anyone else had access to ICA's car, nor does she point out that since ICA was laid up in bed with TonyL, that her car was parked in the parking lot of TonyL's apartment complex.

Murphy is just talking to hear herself talk--nothing she says is of importance and frankly, what she does say, makes no sense at all.

she said that ICA was driving a different car the next day...that didn't happen for a couple weeks.....

Good Morning! I want to see Tim Miller today but it looks like it will be all entymologists and botanists, do you think? Baez will probably point out that they are not chemists or ball-bearing salesmen or philosophers.

I know I'm not alone in this, but I'm a huge Tim Miller fan. I have so much respect for him, and for what he does. He is going to be a very credible witness for the state. IMO

BBM:

:waitasec: Do you remember who these attorneys were ?

:waitasec: Was one of them Linda Kenny Baden -- that is something she would definitely say.

It was that blond lady Wendy I think is her name. She is a guest on JVM show. People have been emailing her hate mail from the way she sounded last night. She needs to read the facts of the case before going on these shows giving her opinion when she doesn't even have the fact straight. She thinks LE said Caylee died June 17. It's always been June 16 to my knowledge.

Morning all! Wonder who our witnesses will be today - so far the Saturday witnesses have been big deals!

Good morning everyone...will be watching and cleaning house at same time....got every TV in the house on!

The talking heads that are blathering away about how they can't "prove" Caylee was with KC are playing right into LDB's punctuating , repeating statement in her opening..."Where was Caylee?" Exactly. No worries.

JA said that was their last forensic expert yesterday, so are they not going to go into detail about the stain size and shape in the trunk?? Did I miss this testimony?

I still keep thinking about the articles out there about Baez ...and his Bikini Business ect..geez

The Florida Supreme Court said his financial mishaps coupled with failure to pay child support "show a lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."

http://www.abc27.com/story/14868150/casey-anthonys-lawyer-jose-baez-has-trials-of-his-own

Morning from Toronto!!
Hubbie and I are all ready!

BTW, does anyone have the KC Cam link?

Thank you! xox

I hope Linda Drane Burdick tells Jose to stop peeking at her notes.

I find it highly unusual that he always stands right beside her at any given chance.
His eyes dart to her notes.
Is he that desperate to figure out what the prosecution has up their sleeves?

I'll bet she would, if she thought the peeking might help him. He was probably the kid who always tried to look at the other kid's answers in school. He was probably also the kid who would cheat on a test, and STILL flunk it! :floorlaugh:

Good morning, big breakfast I see, yum!

Got the wireless headphones charged up so cooking and cleaning can get finished.

Anyone have any idea who is on tap for today?

I was going to try and get something done..but I want to see HHJP this morning...and see what he has to say about the published pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288