Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww man when I heard about the book I came back here, knowing you guys would have the dirt. I haven't been around WS much since the verdict (too bitter) but I did my duty and upvoted all your comments and tags on Amazon, in addition to reporting the lowered price to them. I know Amazon doesn't like to be outsold ;)

Missed you guys if you remember me! Can't believe it has almost been a year.

Aww man when I heard about the book I came back here, knowing you guys would have the dirt. I haven't been around WS much since the verdict (too bitter) but I did my duty and upvoted all your comments and tags on Amazon, in addition to reporting the lowered price to them. I know Amazon doesn't like to be outsold ;)

Missed you guys if you remember me! Can't believe it has almost been a year.

Woohoo - thanks for doing that and good to see you back! Yes, it's been a long tough year and yes we right here with you in bitterness - but from time to time - someone on the defense team does a little something and this time it's thanks to Mr. Baez - we have our selves a little "good times" hilarity just for old times sake...The jokes we can make about them all never get old - at least to us...:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :woohoo:

I volunteer to go to Barnes and Nobles, pick up Jose's book, sit at a table with paper and pen, read the book while taking notes, and then put the book back on the shelf. I'll share my notes with everyone here. I will not be buying his book though.

Yes but at the first book signing - who is going to stand there with JA's numbers on a poster and do a count of JB's... :floorlaugh:

Baez will be hawking his book on Dr. Drew on Monday, on HLN. Dr. Drew keeps getting more desperate with his guests. I certainly won't be watching.

I can't stand to watch B at all. See his name, change the channel. He makes me sick to my stomach.

BTW, over the past year, I've read that he's gotten in on a couple of big cases, but so far, no follow up. I'm super patient and waiting to see the fruits of his, "ahem," labor.

He won one big one, much to his own surprise, and may have to rest his laurels as a one-hit band.

:puke:

JB lied his arse off, had to be schooled on his motions, has the least integrity of any defense attorney and in spite of that those no common sense Pinellas 12 let her off scott free...in spite of all those lies told by the defense, she was still acquitted...

JB states this is MY story, not hers and she will not profit in any way, shape or form..LOL she took all she can from him and his family already..

I believe she will always be known as the mother who killed her child and got away with murder...playing the blame game, JB took on her persona and lied the entire trial...I can't stand the sight of any of these players who threw Caylee away...she should be doing life...and will continue to do life on the outside of prison..she will never be a productive member of society..I want karma to catch her really quick...

No justice came for Caylee Marie.:rose:

Yes but at the first book signing - who is going to stand there with JA's numbers on a poster and do a count of JB's... :floorlaugh:

:seeya:Here we go again-lol! I'm getting visuals of a running tote board, tippany, a la the J. Lewis telethon. :floorlaugh:

JA's book is already in it's-what? 4th printing?(insert tippany) and JB's hasn't hit the shelves yet-(insert Bronx Cheer, yes the old f*rt under the arm).

Imo, I get the sneaky suspicion he is going to tell stories out of class and then he is going to blame it all on some of the media coverage. I don't know why he has to explain anything where it relates to this case. I tend to agree with another poster who had said words to the effect that he's in this with his former client, that's why he had to sign off being her counsel, his greener:waitasec: pasture beckoned and he's either going to hold her trust-% of the sales($150-worth, imo) until she is off probation and/or it's going to get funneled into another account so her assets are buried. Then comes the movie-:what:

I'd really like to believe his words when he says she isn't going to profit from this book, this is about him, blah blah...He had the chance to leave way back when, can't sit here and tell me he didn't have a clue as to what he was dealing with, he even made it a point to go and fetch her when she was released and buddied up to her right up til she went and bailed from the church people. He knows she can't write a book, her parents won't be able to write one either so he took this on. He doesn't fool me one bit.
(ire is up again, and I'm off my soap box now because I don't want another 3 day headache).

LOL JB's book is ranked 400,497 at B&N
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/presumed-guilty-jose-baez/1110678801?ean=9781937856380

Remember when JA book was ranked #1 for a couple of weeks EVEN in pre-release numbers? #1 JA (NYT Best Seller List) VS #400,497 JB and JB price has dropped 33% in two days.

Since we know JB reads here, I would like to say, you still don't get it. You can't tell us that CA will not receive a penny from one side of your mouth then say she signed a waiver. You must think we all fell off the turnip truck. No one buys it and your numbers show that no one is buying it.

CA does nothing for free and I'm so glad the stink of her will always be attached to you until you both die.

Any one know if it will sold at Borders? I have a crew of moms who will be taking over neighborhoods in grid form to hide his books. :)
Edited to add that even JB Amazon numbers is not even 10% of what JA book did at the beginning of his release as well.

BBM. I wouldn't be too surprised if The Grid Movement moved these books over to to the free table or better yet, the round file:floorlaugh:

ok, I'll behave now

I just posted an article from People in the news thread about JB claiming FCA will not profit off of his book. That attempt at damage control only reinforces why I despise JB. He wants to make it clear to the public that FCA will not profit off of Caylee's death through his book, but he had no problem defending and ultimately setting a child murderer free in the first place. It is disgustingly transparent how self-serving and arrogant this man is. In the words of JA:

"In many ways, I think the defense came to mirror the client they represented."

MOO

:seeya:Here we go again-lol! I'm getting visuals of a running tote board, tippany, a la the J. Lewis telethon. :floorlaugh:

JA's book is already in it's-what? 4th printing?(insert tippany) and JB's hasn't hit the shelves yet-(insert Bronx Cheer, yes the old f*rt under the arm).

Imo, I get the sneaky suspicion he is going to tell stories out of class and then he is going to blame it all on some of the media coverage. I don't know why he has to explain anything where it relates to this case. I tend to agree with another poster who had said words to the effect that he's in this with his former client, that's why he had to sign off being her counsel, his greener:waitasec: pasture beckoned and he's either going to hold her trust-% of the sales($150-worth, imo) until she is off probation and/or it's going to get funneled into another account so her assets are buried. Then comes the movie-:what:

I'd really like to believe his words when he says she isn't going to profit from this book, this is about him, blah blah...He had the chance to leave way back when, can't sit here and tell me he didn't have a clue as to what he was dealing with, he even made it a point to go and fetch her when she was released and buddied up to her right up til she went and bailed from the church people. He knows she can't write a book, her parents won't be able to write one either so he took this on. He doesn't fool me one bit.
(ire is up again, and I'm off my soap box now because I don't want another 3 day headache).

BBM

It would probably be directed by the Farrely brothers.

I just posted an article from People in the news thread about JB claiming FCA will not profit off of his book. That attempt at damage control only reinforces why I despise JB. He wants to make it clear to the public that FCA will not profit off of Caylee's death through his book, but he had no problem defending and ultimately setting a child murderer free in the first place. It is disgustingly transparent how self-serving and arrogant this man is. In the words of JA:

"In many ways, I think the defense came to mirror the client they represented."

MOO

Thank you for the news post Thinker Belle - I noticed he used lots of the right "hooks" to attract readers - such as "talking about his relationship with FCA" - so it will be interesting to watch the numbers over the next couple of months.

Some folks do love reading their trash to get away from the realities of life... :floorlaugh:

Thank you for the news post Thinker Belle - I noticed he used lots of the right "hooks" to attract readers - such as "talking about his relationship with FCA" - so it will be interesting to watch the numbers over the next couple of months.

Some folks do love reading their trash to get away from the realities of life... :floorlaugh:

I wonder if he'll talk about the phone call he freaked out about because, IMO, it contained a person saying he was having an affair with his client.

He should have named the book

SHE DID IT

It would have sold millions.
Attorney client privilege waived.
She would be screwed.
He would be rich.
Oh the iorny.

But alas, he is stupid.

I despise Baez, but not as much as I despise Mason.

I will not read his book but this is a free country so I am OK with him writing it. He defended his client in court, which is what he was hired to do...he did his job. He did it in a particularly despicable way, but our court system allows that so I do not lay the blame for the circus that the Casey trial was all on Baez.

He will probably continue to defend the killer in his book as well, and that is where I cannot cut him any slack because he will be doing so as a citizen rather than as a defense attorney, and any citizen who defends the murder of a child by her mother is morally corrupt, IMO.

I love ya'll, but asking me to go to jail for JB is asking too much. I would so be arrested if I was ever in the same room as him. I wouldn't be able to contain myself. Now, if FCA will be there, I would sooooooo go to jail for Caylee. You betcha!

I will not read his book but this is a free country so I am OK with him writing it. He defended his client in court, which is what he was hired to do...he did his job. He did it in a particularly despicable way, but our court system allows that so I do not lay the blame for the circus that the Casey trial was all on Baez.

He will probably continue to defend the killer in his book as well, and that is where I cannot cut him any slack because he will be doing so as a citizen rather than as a defense attorney, and any citizen who defends the murder of a child by her mother is morally corrupt, IMO.

AMEN to every word you have written!

Great post and I will keep that in mind as I read the inevitable excerpts that will "leak" out.....

He should have named the book

SHE DID IT

It would have sold millions.
Attorney client privilege waived.
She would be screwed.
He would be rich.
Oh the iorny.

But alas, he is stupid.

What a brilliant post! You are right! He's a fool for not doing it what is he afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni