UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
snip . . . .

IMO, Susan is closer to her home than people think.

. . . . snip

I have thought since the beginning that her body is not too far away from home, probably dumped in a "hidden" place that he discovered when he was doing real estate. JMHO.

What is the law in Utah on telling about forensic tests coming in?
Will LE release what was on the carpeting that had the fans on to dry up???
Since Josh is a clean freak and germ fanatic could he of hurt his hands
during the rental car 24 hours cleaning up a second crime scene???
The hands were noticed 2 days after Susan went missing IIRC.
I'm just thinking of all the trips and running around Josh did.
Could Susan of been alive when she left her home?
Could she of died in another place?
and then he cleaned up and discarded her?
So many thoughts run through my head thinking of the rental car and hands.

http://www.fox13now.com/kstu-susan-powell-search-pg,0,5516566.photogallery
google alert
Searchers are looking for Susan.......finally........
IMO, people look for people in mountains, remote places, but from the start, it seemed to me that hardly anyone was searching for Susan.
Please tell me if I am wrong.
Did something tell LE that it was to late?
She was already gone and no rush to find her?
What's up?
Hi! I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I don't honestly think anybody in LE believes they are looking for a "live" Susan out there in the wilderness. I also think they have to be very careful with searching in the inclement weather. Fortunately if she is buried somewhere under the snow she'll be preserved much better than in the heat.

(respectfully snipped)
It seems like LE knew from day 1 that Susan was dead and no rush to get her body, IMO.
IMO, Susan is closer to her home than people think.
First this Josh hates messes, germs etc.
I can't see him touching a dead body..........
I can see him plan this and disposing Susan asap.
He looks like a coward to me.
A person that would FREAK OUT!!!
not a guy that would keep a dead person for very long.
I agree that Susan is probably not far from home, for the same reasons you've given. Also, if he did take her body out of the house at the same time as the "camping trip", he'd be risking the boys waking up and knowing the body was in the car and see him dump it. I'm curious if any bedding is missing from the house, or what he would've used to wrap her up in. MOO

I agree that Susan is probably not far from home, for the same reasons you've given. Also, if he did take her body out of the house at the same time as the "camping trip", he'd be risking the boys waking up and knowing the body was in the car and see him dump it. I'm curious if any bedding is missing from the house, or what he would've used to wrap her up in. MOO

My Christmas was great! Thanks and I hope yours was also.
IIRC, Josh said that LE took quilt of bed, but I don't think he used it.
It would be wise to see if her coat, boots at still there.
If so, she was dead taking her from home........
if gone, she could have them on alive leaving house.
I still wonder if this coward had someone help him in the clean up, disposal.

The Tom Capano murder is on TV and he convinced his brother to help him.

Since it sounds like Josh's father was not happy about their marriage, could it be possible that his father helped him? I know he lives up in Washington, but could he have traveled down or maybe met him half way for making a transfer? I know it sounds far fetched, but there have been other cases where a husbands family has helped dispose of the body before.

VB

Since it sounds like Josh's father was not happy about their marriage, could it be possible that his father helped him? I know he lives up in Washington, but could he have traveled down or maybe met him half way for making a transfer? I know it sounds far fetched, but there have been other cases where a husbands family has helped dispose of the body before.

VB

I was honestly thinking on the same track as you.
I would like to know oh's fathers where abouts and if they talked during
the famous sledding trip, camping trip, and 24 hour rental car deal.
Does Dad lives 900 miles away? half way is 450 miles and that can be done in 6 hours.

Susan Powell's parents get Christmas visit from her kids
Ben Winslow Fox 13 News
5:45 PM MST, December 26, 2009

PUYALLUP, Washington - Susan Powell's parents got to spend a few hours with their grandchildren this week, capping what her father calls a "difficult few days" in the agonizing disappearance of the West Valley City mother.

Susan's father, Chuck Cox, wrote in a posting on a Facebook group dedicated to the search for Susan that he was able to see Charlie and Braden for several hours on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

"Both are in good health and spirits and seemed to be unaffected by the current situation," he wrote on Saturday. "We have pictures of Susan and her family up, so I was a little concerned but the boys just wen...t on playing so I am feel they are doing well."

As for Cox and his wife, they "have been having issues in those quiet moments as we observe the boys and family."

"We went through the motions of Christmas but it didn't fill the emptiness. We are comforted by all of your prayers and support," he wrote. "Thank you

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-susan-powell-christmas-for-family,0,7711927.story

VB

Vegas Bride - I have thought about that exact question for awhile now. I'm not sure who disliked her the most, Josh or his father. I don't know the mileage between the two, but yes, I think that's possible. moo

I was honestly thinking on the same track as you.
I would like to know oh's fathers where abouts and if they talked during
the famous sledding trip, camping trip, and 24 hour rental car deal.
Does Dad lives 900 miles away? half way is 450 miles and that can be done in 6 hours.

I agree with you and Vegas Bride- this is an idea worth investigating.
Who, if anybody, would Josh call if he was in a panic after killing Susan
in a rage of anger?? Who else but his Father could he ask for help or advice
in hiding her body??
Great idea for LE to check Dad's calls and activities during this time.

I was wondering how long till Susan's family can file a wrongful death suit in civil court? or do they need more evidence? Just curious thanks :)

I was wondering how long till Susan's family can file a wrongful death suit in civil court? or do they need more evidence? Just curious thanks :)

I imagine there would have to be some sort of evidence that Susan is no longer alive (besides her disappearance). I hope forensics will come back showing some sort of struggle or maybe if the wet spot was vomit or urine, there will be traces of drugs/poison.

Curious I am so very thankful you made it out friend :hug: To some that may appear an exaggeration--but even where their victims survive I know full well their impact can take a tremendous toll. I can only say it has been six years--and for me, the losses continue mounting and a final toll of damages still untold. I've yet to hit Ground Zero.

Unfortunately as you wisely came to realize, they can transform themselves--for a time--into something quite charming, endearing, and angelic-like. And I regret to say people like this are equally adept--have a keen radar or acute knack, for honing in, and preying, upon the vulnerable and trusting. Which isn't to say that Susan was weak, rather that she likely wanted to believe the best in people--and had yet to learn to guard her heart. And that JP detected, and managed to exploit, her kind and forgiving nature because of it.
I learned to be very, very careful whom I allow into mine--or my childrens'--lives. Tragically, I don't believe Susan survived to learn this costly lesson. So senseless and heartbreaking, to take such a beautiful loving mother away from her boys and her family. They have my prayers through these weeks of heartache and uncertainty--and through the months and years of painful healing that lay ahead. JMO

:parrot:

kiki, I'm so sorry you are still experiencing the tremendous toll of leaving yourself open to a narcissist. Me too. I'm more guarded, and less trusting. You can't go back to who you were before. Narcissists can be so shamelessly selfish and use manipulations that a more innocent person wouldn't fathom.

I cry to think while Susan prayed and tried to save her marriage, Joshy was most likely planning to make his sons motherless. Poor beautiful Susan, yes, believing Josh's promises and words meant their truth. For me, the hardest part was forgiving myself for taking so long to understand what was going on and how much control I had relingished by then.

Yes, I got away alive, but he's still out there, and I hope the walls I have had to build stay strong enough to withstand against the delusional enchantment the narcissist relies on to put us under some evil spell for their own agenda. I have learned to see with new eyes through him and realize he has no real heart.

VB

I had that very same thought. It could explain the high number of miles he put on the rental car. Maybe he stashed the body somewhere while on his spontaneous midnight camping trip when he could not figure out all the logistics on burying her - the kids were there, the ground most likely was frozen solid - lots of obstacles to burying a body and hiding evidence. So, he stashed her on a temporary basis. The next day he rents the car, goes back to get Susan's body, places it in the rental car, then drives up to his father's house where he gets assistance. Just speculation on a possible way the situation playe out - I have nothing to suggest this really did happen. But it would explain why the rental car was needed, and why so many miles were put on it. JMHO

I had that very same thought. It could explain the high number of miles he put on the rental car. Maybe he stashed the body somewhere while on his spontaneous midnight camping trip when he could not figure out all the logistics on burying her - the kids were there, the ground most likely was frozen solid - lots of obstacles to burying a body and hiding evidence. So, he stashed her on a temporary basis. The next day he rents the car, goes back to get Susan's body, places it in the rental car, then drives up to his father's house where he gets assistance. Just speculation on a possible way the situation playe out - I have nothing to suggest this really did happen. But it would explain why the rental car was needed, and why so many miles were put on it. JMHO

i was just checking real quick before i head to work to see if he has been arrested yet...nope :(

regarding jp's father helping, thats not a bad idea. that could be where he headed when he went "camping". west valley city to the town where the cox's live according to mapquest is a 13 hour drive...so didnt he have at minimum 17hours? iirc some had said that he had more like 21 hours total??? now with the rental, since we dont know how many miles are on it or how long he had it - was it just the one day? i guess he could have went at least half way there?? also, what about his friend wayne's car? now im going to be thinkin about this all day at work, lol! hope you guys have it figured out when i get back! :)

eta: where does the father live? all i remember is that its a gated community...:waitasec: goin to look

eta: sp does live in Puyallup, wa. could someone tell me how to pronounce Puyallup, please? :)

http://www.examiner.com/x-22460-Sea...dia-blitz-1st-week-in-January-Its-going-viral-

media blitz planned for the first week of January by a volunteer

The "Family and Friends" Facebook page is going to do a "Internet Media Blitz":

Missing Person Susan Powell 3 Day Internet Social Media Blitz
Type: Causes - Rally
Where: The World Wide Web
When: Monday, January 4, 2010 at 8:00 am until
Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Social Media Blitz Planned to Help Find Susan Powell
Ben Winslow FOX 13
5:07 PM MST, December 25, 2009

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-search-for-susan-goes-viral,0,7945122.story

I am not sure of the details of what is going to be done via world-wide web regarding the Internet Media Blitz. Looking for details regarding what they want people to do who may have a You Tube Facebook, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle