MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The unidentified man might be the handyman. Maybe she bought him a bottle of wine. Some women use paper plates everyday or at least for the children. I've known many who do that.

I wonder if LE was looking for empty wine bottles or boxes to see if he hung out around their house that night.

Jat

This case has had too many twists and turns. I have to be suspicious when a mother cannot give straight forward answers to the people trying to locate her missing child. I have had a bad feeling about this case for a few days and not I feel dismally betrayed. Poor little Lisa. Where are you sweety?

Erp. That might explain the "gaps" in time. She was passed out drunk? But wasn't dad home with her during this time? Was he drinking before he went to work?

New theories:

1. The "handyman" she was with took the baby. (purpose?)

2. She took the baby to bed with her accidentally rolled over on the baby while passed out, suffocating her, and mom and/or dad hid the body to cover up.

Erp. That might explain the "gaps" in time. She was passed out drunk? But wasn't dad home with her during this time? Was he drinking before he went to work?

New theories:

2. She took the baby to bed with her accidentally rolled over on the baby while passed out, suffocating her, and mom and/or dad hid the body to cover up.

I've wondered if she took the baby to bed with her, the son was in bed with them too, maybe someone did roll on her. IF Lisa were drinking she might not have been aware of the baby in the bed. I don't want to accuse her but it could have been an accident.

moo

I'm wondering if Mom has doubts about this man she bought the wine with...was he over at the house after dad went to work and is she suspicious of him, perhaps? And has held back the fact that he was there, maybe? Assuming she did not tell LE about this event (buying wine) there has to be a reason and trying to give her the benefit of the doubt...

Just wondering, right now the sunrise in kansas city missouri is at 7:20. I still can't figure out why it would take going into the house to realize all the lights were on when it was still dark outside.

That's what I want to know, too. I have not even seen evidence that this neighbor exists or tells the same story.

LE may have interviewed her and asked her not to talk to the media about the details of the visit.

The timeline is only as good as the person giving it to LE. I have never felt this timeline was accurate.

New theories:

But where... They wouldn't have time.

Just thought of another question:
When did the dog go outside and if he is an outside dog when did they go out back & feed him?

I still think there's the possibility of an innocent explanation for the store companion.

Still, I'm suddenly wondering if her cell phone had really been malfunctioning, or if that was just some excuse she made up for missed calls or failure to check in with JI.

A lot depends on what time her husband went to work, and of course, who the man in the video is. And mostly, if she told LE about the wine store visit before they found out. JMO

Just thought of another question:
When did the dog go outside and if he is an outside dog when did they go out back & feed him?

I believe husband said he is an outside dog (who doesn't bark) but did not mention feeding time. (I wish the outside dogs on my block didn't bark.)

I've wondered if she took the baby to bed with her, the son was in bed with them too, maybe someone did roll on her. IF Lisa were drinking she might not have been aware of the baby in the bed. I don't want to accuse her but it could have been an accident.

moo

But Lisa's not a newborn. She's a good-sized 10-month-old girl who could wiggle and squiggle and cry out. I'd think it would be hard (even for someone near-comatose) to roll over on her in such away that she couldn't react and be heard or felt reacting.

It looks like we are allowed to guess who was at the store with her so here you go: It was likely her brother Steve. I have so much to provide about him if he is ever named a person of interest. He lives 5 miles from her per last known address. Sorry if I have said too much here I am suppressing much more than this.

moo

And that would certainly be the kind of "accident" one would not want to 'fess up to.

But Lisa's not a newborn. She's a good-sized 10-month-old girl who could wiggle and squiggle and cry out. I'd think it would be hard (even for someone near-comatose) to roll over on her in such away that she couldn't react and be heard or felt reacting.

Yes, I agree. She is not a newborn it would be difficult to roll over on her.

I still think there's the possibility of an innocent explanation for the store companion.

Still, I'm suddenly wondering if her cell phone had really been malfunctioning, or if that was just some excuse she made up for missed calls or failure to check in with JI.

I am thinking....

1. This mystery man is someone who she is having an affair with, did she have a sitter at home, while she was with her possible bf? Broken cell phones are a good cover up for affairs.

2. The mystery man is a neighbour who gave her a ride to the store? She came home and drank lots of wine, passed out, left all the lights on and door unlocked, and this is why her story has holes in it as she would be embarrased to state that she was drunk or that she was too drunk to remember everything that she had done prior to the baby going missing.

JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member