Dr G. to do special about Caylee

Dr. G: "the sad part is that people want closure on this case. People would like to know what happened to little Caylee. I wish I could have given that to them. But I can tell you.. it was a homicide"

Ending the show stating it Was a homicide.

And now my husband is spitting nails again because of the verdict.

Dang. I was hoping to never hear a repeat of that verdict. But there it is again.

I'm not all that sure I should have watched this. As much as I love Dr G, this wasn't as edifying as I had hoped it would be. It just seemed to open old wounds for me that I had hoped were beginning to heal.

So many what ifs, it simply breaks my heart. but I honestly don't think it would have mattered with this jury. I hope they have realized by now what they have done.

There are no "what ifs"...this jury didn't care about the evidence, about Caylee or justice! NOTHING would have convinced this jury to do their duty, to review evidence, to do their JOB! Nothing...they could have had FCA on videotape, killing Caylee, they would have voted NG and would be convinced GA made her do it. Now, I am pizzed all over again. Poor little Caylee. The Ant's didn't deserve to have her in their lives. They ALL discarded her like trash, still do. :furious::furious::furious:

Dang. I was hoping to never hear a repeat of that verdict. But there it is again.

I'm not all that sure I should have watched this. As much as I love Dr G, this wasn't as edifying as I had hoped it would be. It just seemed to open old wounds for me that I had hoped were beginning to heal.

I agree. I wish there was a way to completely move on. I just don't understand why this had to happen. Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much. For me, it is impossible to shrug it off when there is/was no justice for this child.

The biggest clue Casey Anthony is guilty is she never ever, not once ever asked to get in the media and beg and cry and beg for the return of her daughter Caylee. She could have stood with her attorneys at a press conference and begged someone to help. She never did, she only stood with her attorneys to get public sympathy when they hauled her back to jail. Poor Caylee she is always trumped by her looser Mother who should have been her biggest advocate. Just so sad.

I watched - I cried again - I got angry again - and as someone else said, I didn't learn anything new from the program. I'm glad Dr G wanted to present the program and stand up for Caylee one more time, but as Expecting Unicorns said, I'm not sure that I should have watched it. Thinking of a little angel tonight and trying to focus on where she is now instead of the tragic way she left this world.

This was a good overview for those that kept up with the media coverage when the trial began. For those of us that followed this case closely then there really isn't anything new.

But it was a good show. My Husband didn't get to see the media coverage of the trial or the verdict or the coverage after, he just got home late last month from being gone for 13 months so it was a surprise to him what Dr. G had to share about a couple of things.

Good show.

I love Dr. G but I could have gone my whole life without seeing Cindy once again lying about the Internet searches and George chomping on gum in the court room.

What i got out of the show was Dr. G's message: Nothing was consistant with an accidental drowning but Everything was consistent with a homicide. Yup. That's what we've been sayin.

I did get a moment oif divine and toital kjnowledge from this show. Did I miss this during the trial----all her baby teeth were still in place in her skull!!!!! That is absolute proof that the duct tape was over her mouth and nose prior toi total decomposition. Dr G is 100% correct. The baby teeth have no roots and would have fallen out if the duct tape had not been placed uner the mandible and over the nose and mouth!!!! There's your smoking gun!!!!!! I'm a Pediatrician and I know kid's anatomy!!!!!1

That is something I have always thought ... but no proof anywhere. It just is so unreal to me they never found her guilty of at least "child neglect".

They should have found her guilty of murder because that is exactly what she did to her little daughter.

IMO

I did get a moment oif divine and toital kjnowledge from this show. Did I miss this during the trial----all her baby teeth were still in place in her skull!!!!! That is absolute proof that the duct tape was over her mouth and nose prior toi total decomposition. Dr G is 100% correct. The baby teeth have no roots and would have fallen out if the duct tape had not been placed uner the mandible and over the nose and mouth!!!! There's your smoking gun!!!!!! I'm a Pediatrician and I know kid's anatomy!!!!!1

Yes, I do believe it was disclosed in the trial.

However; like every other bit of evidence it meant nothing to this jury.

IMO

The biggest clue Casey Anthony is guilty is she never ever, not once ever asked to get in the media and beg and cry and beg for the return of her daughter Caylee. She could have stood with her attorneys at a press conference and begged someone to help. She never did, she only stood with her attorneys to get public sympathy when they hauled her back to jail. Poor Caylee she is always trumped by her looser Mother who should have been her biggest advocate. Just so sad.

The only problem I had with the show is they said that Casey did not report her child missing for 31 days.

The sickening truth is..........CASEY never reported Caylee missing. Never.:furious:

They should have found her guilty of murder because that is exactly what she did to her little daughter.

IMO

Exactly OBE. This isn't going away for her. Not by a long shot. That's the only solice I can take from this verdict. It's been months since the reading of the verdict and I am still going through stages of bewilderment, anger, frustration and hoping that somehow, someway there will come a time for justice for Caylee.

I wish I had seen the show but, maybe it's better that I didn't.

I missed it! :( (My Niece came by to pick up her son who spent the night with me and just stayed and stayed. Lol!) I have it set to record on the midnight repeat. I will watch it tomorrow. Sounds like I'm going to need my Pepto.

So a promo/clip I saw had Dr G saying "I can't believe that didn't come up at trial" - what was she referring to?

I really appreciate that Dr. G decided to do a special on Caylee Anthony and that very little attention was paid to any of the other characters in this case. It made me angry all over again though. That jury failed Caylee so bad and I will never understand why or how they came to their verdict? It makes no sense at all other than they thought that giving a Not Guilty verdict would bring them more fame and fortune than what would have happened if they would have done what was expected of them. Lucky for us, and unlucky for them, we do not reward such carelessness and laziness.

IMO

Maybe someone should have put Caylee's picture on the pretzel bag with the heading....."Remember Me???"

Thanks to those who filled us in. I missed it.

So a promo/clip I saw had Dr G saying "I can't believe that didn't come up at trial" - what was she referring to?

I didn't catch that, fifteen. Maybe someone else will remember or those who watch the next airing will watch for it. I'm curious now, too. Thanks for the good question!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back