Vehicles

Regarding question number 2...it's always been my opinion that the car was parked facing east, away from the road, and that the car was a 2 door vehicle. Note that from the shadow across the toe of Jacobs print, we know that he was facing south. To me it is most logical that the abductor would have put Jacob into the car from the driver's side, because doing so would make for a faster getaway. This could also explain the front toe digging in, as Jacob would have had to basically crawl through to the passenger side. If the perp was parked facing east, it means there would have been an additional 30-40 seconds of time spent turning around in the DR driveway. That extra time, over and above the time it took to secure Jacob in the car, could explain why Trevor and Aaron never saw a car.

Regarding the unusual shape of the Ford EXP...it was so dark out I'm not sure DR would have noticed the shape. Factor in that he was not likely wearing corrective lenses at that moment...the scene may have been a little blurry for him.

I agree with your opinion regarding parked car orientation and abduction sequencing. I do wonder though about your last sentence....if I recall correctly there was a yardlight on the garage which illuminated the turnaround so there should have been sufficient lighting to identify the shape of the car. Having said that, most people while witnessing anything are not attuned to noticing the details as opposed to simply watching the action.

Did DR remember the child or person covering his or her face with their hands the next morning? Or did that come weeks, months, or years later whenever he was hypnotized? When exactly after the abduction was DR hypnotized?

I think you're asking very good questions in your posts #58 + #59.....but I'm not sure that negates DR's value as a witness. His testimony does count for something and as such is subject to cross examination....so it is out there for scrutiny.

I think you're asking very good questions in your posts #58 + #59.....but I'm not sure that negates DR's value as a witness. His testimony does count for something and as such is subject to cross examination....so it is out there for scrutiny.

This man is a Music magor grad from the University of Illinois. He didn't tell the 911 operator nor Deputy Bechtold about a small dark car with headlights together and a child in the passenger seat covering his or her face with their hands that night. Instead he searched his barn, alone, then went to sleep. I have a serious problem with this.

Did DR remember the child or person covering his or her face with their hands the next morning? Or did that come weeks, months, or years later whenever he was hypnotized? When exactly after the abduction was DR hypnotized?

DR has stated in interviews that he is not even sure if he saw a child or small person in the passenger seat, or if he got that impression while under hypnosis.

This man is a Music magor grad from the University of Illinois. He didn't tell the 911 operator nor Deputy Bechtold about a small dark car with headlights together and a child in the passenger seat covering his or her face with their hands that night. Instead he searched his barn, alone, then went to sleep. I have a serious problem with this.
Isn't all of that....mostly "old hat"?

Isn't all of that....mostly "old hat"?

The "edit post" for some reason was not available......"old hat"....that is to say these comments have been discussed before extensively by others on this site(including myself). For the sake of argument let's say DR is the abductor.....and he concocted the story of a small dark car with headlights close together...and possibly the image of a child in the passenger seat to divert attention from himself. What are the chances of this concocted story coinciding with the recent events of Heinrich's footprints + tireprints from his Ford EXP?

Side by side.PNG

See what you folks think of this side by side. Working on one for the footprints.

Keep in mind that a tire print is a negative of the tire itself. If there are unique marks in the tire, they will "telegraph" into the print. Examples would be wear marks, nails/screws/thumbtacks/etc that would be evident in the print and how we determine a particular tire made a print.

View attachment 95302

See what you folks think of this side by side. Working on one for the footprints.

Keep in mind that a tire print is a negative of the tire itself. If there are unique marks in the tire, they will "telegraph" into the print. Examples would be wear marks, nails/screws/thumbtacks/etc that would be evident in the print and how we determine a particular tire made a print.

Thanks for that illustration, Tracker. They look really close to my untrained eye.

View attachment 95302

I'm not seeing a direct match, spend some time looking at both tires and zooming in and out. I'm not convinced. The bottom darker blue line looks like a possible match but all of the others are not perfectly matched. It looks like the print on the driveway has more tighter defined shapes in it than heinrichs tire can provide. The red circles are not a match imo.

Aren't those tires pretty worn on the blue car?

I'm not seeing a direct match, spend some time looking at both tires and zooming in and out. I'm not convinced. The bottom darker blue line looks like a possible match but all of the others are not perfectly matched. It looks like the print on the driveway has more tighter defined shapes in it than heinrichs tire can provide. The red circles are not a match imo.

I guess I should have noted that there is a double print here, which suggests the front tire laid the first print with the rear passing partially over it - OR- one set going (or backing in) in and one coming back out.

That sort of skews what you are seeing. As I have noted before, I don't have the original photographs and when I try to zoom in, things get blurry. I will defer to the FBI who seem to feel they are consistent with each other, since they do have access to the original evidence.

Aren't those tires pretty worn on the blue car?

Yes, the appear to be. Those wear patterns telegraph into the print and could be used to 100% verify that a specific set of tires made a specific set of prints.

Where it gets difficult is when someone has different tires on each wheel...AND there are other tire prints in close proximity.

Edited to add: while the high points on the tire may be work, the pattern may be deep enough to leave rather pronounced vertical ridges in the prints... Again, the tire print is a negative of the tire.

On to the foot prints...
WS 1.PNGWS 2.PNGWS 3.PNG

Two of these were early photographs posted here with some preliminary evaluation...I think SAS was involved. The black and white photo is of Heinrich's shoes.

I guess I should have noted that there is a double print here, which suggests the front tire laid the first print with the rear passing partially over it - OR- one set going (or backing in) in and one coming back out.

That sort of skews what you are seeing. As I have noted before, I don't have the original photographs and when I try to zoom in, things get blurry. I will defer to the FBI who seem to feel they are consistent with each other, since they do have access to the original evidence.

Please defer this to the FBI as I'm not seeing anything conclusive between these tire prints.

Is there a reason why my phone is getting multiple virus attacks from specifically this site in the past two days?

Do the tire prints show wear that indicates the car may have not had an alignment or there are bad front end parts? Cambrr off?

Has to go deeper and more than this. What do we have here? I don't know what to say. What are the measurements, where are more footprints?

Oh I completely agree. There should have been multiple measurements on both the foot and tire prints. Should have been sketches with dimensions and characteristics and photo's with measurement reference scales next to them... Not seeing that anywhere.

Another thing to note is that in photographs, shadows, focus etc can really play with your perception. I guess we will just have to wait until more comes out...if ever.

Do the tire prints show wear that indicates the car may have not had an alignment or there are bad front end parts? Cambrr off?

If we had the original photographs, measurements (if any) and access to the car, sure we could figure all that out. I would hope LE thought of this....

Is there a reason why my phone is getting multiple virus attacks from specifically this site in the past two days?

Uh oh... Glad I don't post on here from my phone. There is a notice up on the main page you might want to look at.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back