Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, never knew this stuff about the letter that JA sent Ryan Burns where she told him he was never in danger, she's not a serial killer, and told him he was a *advertiser censored* for the state, by giving them the info about the license plate being upside down. I didn't even know he was the one who told them that.

Jose Baez is a ... well, I'd dearly love to say what I think, but I won't. But suffice it to say it is not pleasant or flattering, but entirely appropriate and accurate.
In other words, he's admitting he knowingly defended a guilty person

Is there anyway you can post it here? I don't have Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if i wasn't mobile i could. if someone hasn't found it and posted by the time i get home i can do it then. BTW how is the deer mouse in your cupboard lol?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'd never listen to the True Crime Radio show was really awesome to hear everyone!

((((((((((tulessa))))))))))))))

Wondering why Jodi was allowed to participate in an interview after the verdict. I guess her lawyers have figured that there is really nothing they can do for her, so why try to stop her.

Omg jean c reporting that the grandmother is at the jail walking from the car with no wheelchair. It was all for show.

Unbelievable! Wonder if this was the DT's idea? The grandmother probably did not want to do this!

Trying to elicit some sympathy from the jury via the grandmother for JA.

What next!!! :stormingmad:

JA accuses Juan of hiding evidence. Oh you mean those forged pedo letters?

Can Juan introduce this new interview during the punishment phase?

Anyone watching Vinnie on HLN? Jean C just said JA's mom and grandmother are visiting JA. Grandmother is not in a wheelchair, and walked from the car into the jail. Interesting. I'm not bashing grandma, but wonder if the defense team set that wheel chair up as a prop for the jurors to see?
Oh wait. Of course they did! (Sarcasim!)

aaaaand its Jean C. Thats enough for me. We all know that her reporting is impeccible /sarcasm

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I shall remain silent, having avoided any sanctions for the entire trial and wishing to retain my timeout free status.

I'm impressed:)

:eek:fftobed:I'm gonno head on up to my snuggy warm bed..

while Miss Cra Cra goes off to her padded cell.

Her little suicide tweet backfired on her, so she gets a preview of DR, being in a padded cell for 23 hours a day without even real clothes.

Sweet dreams to Travis bros and sis...

same to you WSers.

Night night. :eek:fftobed:

I guess I could live with that. It is simply his general demeanor, his inane manner, his near complete lack of skill in the arts required by his profession that make me want to label him in an assortment of colorful and thoroughly timeoutable (new word!) ways.

He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him...

Wondering why Jodi was allowed to participate in an interview after the verdict. I guess her lawyers have figured that there is really nothing they can do for her, so why try to stop her.

She does what she wants to...

I couldn't agree with you more and I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I think that as much as we may despise the way that they sometimes go about it the Defense actually plays an important part in getting justice for the victim, both by ensuring that the wrong person isn't convicted and my mounting an unappealable defense for the accused. in this case, I think they were painted into a corner by a delusional, lying client who, I am sure dictated how this 'defense' would be mounted. With this defendant truth was never an option.

I agree. Sorry if I misinterpreted. I agree that Jodi was calling the shots and you are right that maybe the laywers had to use the approach she told them to use. She is so narcisstic, I could see where even if the laywers tried to talk her out of it, they probably were not successful.

Gauntlet is in the UK but we must continue adding things to the list of items that WE KNOW but the JURORS Do Not Know.....This is important because I believe there is a different set of rules when it comes to the penalty phase...

I have many more to add to that list but the one I thought of that I think is VERY important is that JA, once she bought that .9mm handgun, she hid it under the hood of the "rental car" and also had two knives in said rental car the day she "fled" her family. (She claimed that she just had some leftover kitchen utensils from her old boyfriends and was just going to "return" them. We now know how she does this).

Then, if not already included are:

The jurors heard about a "ring" that was taken by JA but they don't know that was an engagement ring meant for another woman other than JA.

The close-up photo of Travis and his father as seen in the "Amazing Grace" video wearing his little Spiderman underwear (Mrs G Morris has the close-up photo).

Let's show the jurors the full videos of the TV shows she did when she was still claiming that the Ninja's did it. She talked on and on about what a wonderful person Travis was and what a wonderful traveling companion he was - She even said how Travis was a traveling comedian because he always entertained and inspired.....

They need to be shown the photos of Jodi (wearing the superman t shirt), with Bobby and the lines of coke on the table.

They need to be shown the bathroom, hall and closet.

I wonder if any of those knife had DB's name on it? He betrayed her on the stand,and she'll make him pay.

In the interrogation tapes before Jodi's arrest she said that the person to take care of her affairs live some distance from Yreka. Would that be Matt.M?

Show them Travis doing the chicken dance and Jodi stalking him on it.

That Jodi sang this song when she was arrested;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sUBUExxD41A

That would be a huge sign of no remorse. There will never be an "I'm sorry. What I did was wrong. He should not have died by my hands".

So my guess is she's going to keep the same attitude if she takes the stand in the penalty phase. I don't think the jury is going to like the fact that they never heard an apology from her. Love it that Troy, the reporter, when asked if he got permission from JW or KN to do the interview said he didn't try because if he had asked them, they probably would have said 'no'.:floorlaugh:

Defense attorneys would starve to death if they refused to defend everyone they felt was guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members