Identified! UT - Beaver Co., WhtFem UP12045, 18-40, on train, Jan'14 - Amber Brown

FiveFelines

Reaction score
Seems like this should be easy to solve. I've found some good possible matches, but none with her distinctive tattoo. **Postmortem pic** and photo of tattoo (a peace sign with colorful waves, feathers, or rays on her back).

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/12045

Circumstances
The decedent was discovered on top of a railroad tanker car that connected to a train. The train had originated in Las Vegas, Nevada and had traveled nonstop to Milford, Utah (6 hours 45 minutes travel time). The decedent was discovered 2 hours and 20 minutes after the train arrived in Utah.

Tattoos
Upper mid back tattoo: peace sign surrounded by multi-chromatic radiating feathers or thin leaves.

The red-yellow-green color of the feathers in the tattoo make me think of Bob Marley/reggae music. I don't know too much about tattoos, but that one looks fairly professional.

The picture to me looks like this UID dyed their hair brown as well as the eyebrows. You can see the blonde hair growing back in IMO

Also I don't think those are feathers, it looks like marijuana leaves.

I think she was a meth addict. Her teeth, mouth and skin pretty much confirms that. Being that she was discovered on a train leads me to believe she was homeless and wanted somewhere safe to sleep.

I think she was a meth addict. Her teeth, mouth and skin pretty much confirms that. Being that she was discovered on a train leads me to believe she was homeless and wanted somewhere safe to sleep.

The moment I looked at the picture I thought the exact same thing.

I also agree with whoever mentioned above that they are not feathers but leaves from a marijuana plant.

Most disturbing thing here is what seems to be a boot print on her right shoulder.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23038/12

Amanda King? Kinda has a similar face shape.

I wonder what this UID's cause of death was? =[

She's actually the first person I thought of when I saw this. I wish we could see a pic of Amanda's teeth.

Re: COD. I'm *assuming* that she was alive when she went up on the train car and was riding the rails. Her face looks sunburned (and also like she might have some drug-associated skin issues, like picking at it on meth). Not sure if you can die from lying on top of a speeding train for 6+ hours. Maybe from heatstroke?

She's actually the first person I thought of when I saw this. I wish we could see a pic of Amanda's teeth.

Re: COD. I'm *assuming* that she was alive when she went up on the train car and was riding the rails. Her face looks sunburned (and also like she might have some drug-associated skin issues, like picking at it on meth). Not sure if you can die from lying on top of a speeding train for 6+ hours. Maybe from heatstroke?

Since she was found in January, instead of heatstroke, perhaps hypothermia? She was not wearing heavy clothing for traveling atop a train in January. Could some of her skin issues be caused by frostbite?

Here is some more info on Amanda King. I think she quite resembles our UID in the two pics of her with longer hair. She went missing from a rehab center and is believed to still be in NY, but who knows?

She would have had to get the tat between October and January.

https://www.facebook.com/amandakingmissing

Since she was found in January, instead of heatstroke, perhaps hypothermia? She was not wearing heavy clothing for traveling atop a train in January. Could some of her skin issues be caused by frostbite?

Yes, good point. Isn't that how some stowaways on airplanes die?

Here's some info on train surfing. I guess she could have been electrocuted.

Train surfing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, good point. Isn't that how some stowaways on airplanes die?

Here's some info on train surfing. I guess she could have been electrocuted.

Train surfing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't think she was electrocuted cause from what I read the type of train she was on was a freight train? I could be wrong, but the trains with the risk of electrocution are trains like subway trains.

I'm curious how she could stay on top of the train for that long without falling off.

It does look like a boot print on her upper back. :(

Could she have been put onto this train car already deceased? The perp, if there is one, could have left her body on top of the train, figuring it would take her body far from the scene of the crime (if there was one), or (ughhhh) that her body would fly off of the train somewhere & be hidden and/or destroyed or damaged... :(

Why isn't cause/manner of death listed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am fascinated by the number of unidentified individuals and read here daily. I am not very good at this and am amazed by the "eye" so many of you have in this forum to find matches. I hesitated to even post this, but I am struck by the physical similarities I see between this Doe and Sarah Vitt. https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10622/0/ and http://www.michigan.gov/msp/0,4643,7-123-1589_31786_32000-259714--,00.html

The high foreheads and thin jawline especially. Height is within an inch and weight is close. Age range is on. Both had single pierced ears and both had moles on right arm. Both had blue eyes. Sarah had a tat on her lower back that the doe does not, and also a pierced eyebrow. She disappeared in 2008 and "someone" said she didn't want any contact with family. I also think her boyfriend might have been who said that and perhaps he is responsible for her disappearance, or, it's true and she disappeared to Las Vegas. I agree the doe looks like a meth user from the sores and teeth. I don't know how to post side by sides (and the one is a post-mortum) but does anyone think this is possible?

The cat tatt pretty much rules out Sarah Vitt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back