Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Aunty, sorry to disappoint you. I only suggested that GBC could potentially have some political aspirations based on the fact that he had already attempted previously to entry politics. May be, just speculating, he could consider it again considering his well composed public image. It is tailored for future political activities, in my view. Exactly for this reason, I doubt his DV history and his involvement in this murder case. Yes, his affairs have spoiled the picture, but he could wait. I also doubt that it was a so well known fact, as some claim. May be something comes up and I shall change my opinion, but for now I find it hard to believe that somebody of his league could commit such an offense. Even if we just assume that he did it, why would not he simulate a suicide situation at home? ABC had a history of depression, so it could back it up. What all those marches to the creek and back for? What could be more simple than to strangulate his wife and then hang her in the garage. Or to electrocute her in the bath and then simulate an accident, like other husbands do. No witnesses, no crime. His own home environment is far more suitable to play the suicide card that some unlikely remote area. All IMO.

Bingo Granny, Have wanted to put forward a similar argument but couldn't find my hardhat this morning.:banghead:I have read here where YOU are allowed to say ANYTHING (as stated by a poster recently , in defense of something you were criticised for saying).I am a very intelligent person but have been reduced to feeling like a moron on occasion (I'm a newbie) so I am now content to be an observer."Silence is golden".

Just wanted to throw this into the mix.

We know that TM was GBC's work colleague and has been interviewed at least three times and on one occasion for four hours. We know that she has been outed as GBC's mistress. There is nothing illegal in having an affair, immoral maybe but not illegal. Why was TM interviewed so extensively?

IMO there is fraud involved here (the Fraud Squad may also be involved making this case more complicated). TM knew about the fraud, or more than likely was involved in it up to her neck and has now spilled the beans. I'm wondering if TM has been offered immunity from prosecution for her part in fraud and not murder? Why was Charles Tarbey interviewed in relation to Allison's murder? Or was he? Perhaps he was interviewed in relation to fraudulent activities connected to C21.

Perhaps Allison had discovered that, not only was GBC still seeing TM, but they were involved in fraudulent activities and she reported it to the police. GBC found out and in a fit of rage assaulted and killed her. Police were now aware of GBC's illegal activities and were quietly investigating it when lo and behold, GBC reports Allison missing! That would make the police suspicious one would think.

MOO.

I am remembering correctly didn't ABC's friend say she was going to drop something off to her that night or perhaps the next day? (Kerrianne I think) I will go and hunt this down.....

When I read that, I immediately thought Allison could have been dropping off some of her personal effects, with the intention of leaving him in the not too distant future. IMO.

I agree Mani but I have also been thinking even if they were at home, kids can sleep through almost anything (well mine certainly did) and what if they woke up in the morning and GBC said 'girls Mummy has a big day, don't wake her up yet let her sleep and we will make breakfast', again planting the thought in the girls mind that she is there when in fact she wasn't. So come 6.30 or 7 'girls go and wake mummy up'. 'what she is not in bed? We better ring the police'. MOO

I think if the kids were home on the Thursday night, Allison would still be alive. She would have not let a fight escalate, for the sake of the girls. I am convinced the girls were not there on Thursday night. IMO.

In many ways I'm glad GBC hasn't been arrested yet, and has had to spend this time on the outside, not sheltered away in prison.
Think of his life now, listening to his children sobbing for their mum, trying to answer questions from them about who killed mummy, being told mummy didn't do it like this, knowing wherever he goes everyone thinks he is guilty.

All the time knowing he is only biding time, and one day the knock on the door will come, and his girls will know the truth.
I still think he might crack, or will actually welcome that knock on the door.
IMO

In many ways I'm glad GBC hasn't been arrested yet, and has had to spend this time on the outside, not sheltered away in prison.
Think of his life now, listening to his children sobbing for their mum, trying to answer questions from them about who killed mummy, being told mummy didn't do it like this, knowing wherever he goes everyone thinks he is guilty.

All the time knowing he is only biding time, and one day the knock on the door will come, and his girls will know the truth.
IMO

I will add not being able to talk freely or contact anyone he wants to for fear of being heard. Seeing his parents and rellies having to deal with his ****. Knowing that whatever problems Allison's death was supposed to solve is nothing compared with having committed murder.

Still, whatever he gets, it's no comfort for Allison's family, and he still gets out of it lighter than what Allison did. It sucks.

Just wanted to throw this into the mix.

We know that TM was GBC's work colleague and has been interviewed at least three times and on one occasion for four hours. We know that she has been outed as GBC's mistress. There is nothing illegal in having an affair, immoral maybe but not illegal. Why was TM interviewed so extensively?

IMO there is fraud involved here (the Fraud Squad may also be involved making this case more complicated). TM knew about the fraud, or more than likely was involved in it up to her neck and has now spilled the beans. I'm wondering if TM has been offered immunity from prosecution for her part in fraud and not murder? Why was Charles Tarbey interviewed in relation to Allison's murder? Or was he? Perhaps he was interviewed in relation to fraudulent activities connected to C21.

Perhaps Allison had discovered that, not only was GBC still seeing TM, but they were involved in fraudulent activities and she reported it to the police. GBC found out and in a fit of rage assaulted and killed her. Police were now aware of GBC's illegal activities and were quietly investigating it when lo and behold, GBC reports Allison missing! That would make the police suspicious one would think.

MOO.

I agree fraud could be a possibility, but thinking of Allison as such a devoted wife, I seriously doubt she would have dobbed him in.

IMO

... and reading all the positive portrayals of Allison in the media, which must infuriate him! IMO.

I agree fraud could be a possibility, but thinking of Allison as such a devoted wife, I seriously doubt she would have dobbed him in.

If her name was included on any documentation as a joint holder with GBC, I think she would.

MOO.

TXT message from KAW to ABC
• How’s it going?
• What are you up to?
• What are your plans for tomorrow (Friday)

TXT from ABC to KAW
• Just getting my hair done.
• Feeling good about my decision to leave GBC (not sure when to tell him)
• Kids are on a sleep over. Maybe I should tell him tonight (good time if feeling confident and kids away)
• He told me it was over, but lied again. Can’t believe he won’t see what he is doing is hurting me and the kids “KAW – she told me things. I should have done more”

8pm
• ABC comes home from hairdressers, has a bath etc watches a bit of tv waiting to confront GBC.

10pm
• GBC comes home after night out with "friend"
• GBC furious credit card is declined and his friend had to pay for dinner. GBC sees her new hair colouring. Can’t afford the extravagance, business slow and still needs money to impress mistress.
• Argument, heated voices. Things thrown around (holes in wall).

10.15pm
• GBC calls NBC/EBC – says he got into a big argument with ABC. “She told me she was going to leave me. Called me names. She scratched and punched me. I was a little bit hurt, but I’m ok. But, I think I might have given her a love tap, but it was a bit hard.
She is unconscious or worse. I feel sick. What should I do?”

• NBC “Stay calm son, your mum and I will be over straight away. This is not the first time we have bailed you out of trouble (business financing/assistance). But leave it to us”.

10.45pm
• NBC/EBC arrive and see she is already dead.
"OK, let’s make it look like an accident. We will dress her in walking clothes and drive her out to the bridge. Push her over and make it look like she jumped. We can tell people she was depressed. We’ll leave her car near the bridge and we will drive you home."

• What if the neighbours called the police – she did scream quite loud?
OK son, I’ll act as lookout by the roundabout in case the police drive around looking for any sign of trouble. You take ABC and your mum will drive you back afterwards and pick me up. We can then clean up the place later.

11.30pm
• Plans turn to custard.
• NBC spotted at bus stop.
• Car spotted near bridge.
Better go with plan B. Dump body over bridge. Ring the police in the morning. Just tell them she went for a walk but didn’t come back.

GBC does some research when he gets home for a good lawyer. Might have called mistress for a shoulder to cry on and spilled the beans to her later, thus implicating her.

MOO, IMO, just based on what little info is in the MSM, with a touch of local rumour

Bingo Granny, Have wanted to put forward a similar argument but couldn't find my hardhat this morning.:banghead:I have read here where YOU are allowed to say ANYTHING (as stated by a poster recently , in defense of something you were criticised for saying).I am a very intelligent person but have been reduced to feeling like a moron on occasion (I'm a newbie) so I am now content to be an observer."Silence is golden".

I couldn't find my white gown with very long arms!!

Police will know the time it was sent from telco records. But, they won't know for sure if it was sent by Allison, even if they analyse the style in which it was written (unless is radically different from her usual texting).

I keep going back to the question of whether there was an "exchange" of texts. I can't see anywhere where there was a mention of any text coming from ALLISON'S phone. This could be very important, because if the texts went to Allison, but no reply came back, it could pinpoint a time that Allison wasn't responding. Hence help determine the time of death. Happy to hear if I've missed the fact that Allison sent a text. :what:

TXT message from KAW to ABC
• How’s it going?
• What are you up to?
• What are your plans for tomorrow (Friday)

TXT from ABC to KAW
• Just getting my hair done.
• Feeling good about my decision to leave GBC (not sure when to tell him)
• Kids are on a sleep over. Maybe I should tell him tonight (good time if feeling confident and kids away)
• He told me it was over, but lied again. Can’t believe he won’t see what he is doing is hurting me and the kids “KAW – she told me things. I should have done more”

8pm
• ABC comes home from hairdressers, has a bath etc watches a bit of tv waiting to confront GBC.

10pm
• GBC comes home after night out with "friend"
• GBC furious credit card is declined and his friend had to pay for dinner. GBC sees her new hair colouring. Can’t afford the extravagance, business slow and still needs money to impress mistress.
• Argument, heated voices. Things thrown around (holes in wall).

10.15pm
• GBC calls NBC/EBC – says he got into a big argument with ABC. “She told me she was going to leave me. Called me names. She scratched and punched me. I was a little bit hurt, but I’m ok. But, I think I might have given her a love tap, but it was a bit hard.
She is unconscious or worse. I feel sick. What should I do?”

• NBC “Stay calm son, your mum and I will be over straight away. This is not the first time we have bailed you out of trouble (business financing/assistance). But leave it to us”.

10.45pm
• NBC/EBC arrive and see she is already dead.
"OK, let’s make it look like an accident. We will dress her in walking clothes and drive her out to the bridge. Push her over and make it look like she jumped. We can tell people she was depressed. We’ll leave her car near the bridge and we will drive you home."

• What if the neighbours called the police – she did scream quite loud?
OK son, I’ll act as lookout by the roundabout in case the police drive around looking for any sign of trouble. You take ABC and your mum will drive you back afterwards and pick me up. We can then clean up the place later.

11.30pm
• Plans turn to custard.
• NBC spotted at bus stop.
• Car spotted near bridge.
Better go with plan B. Dump body over bridge. Ring the police in the morning. Just tell them she went for a walk but didn’t come back.

GBC does some research when he gets home for a good lawyer. Might have called mistress for a shoulder to cry on and spilled the beans to her later, thus implicating her.

MOO, IMO, just based on what little info is in the MSM, with a touch of local rumour

Sounds quite plausable - an interesting scenario....you should be a crime writer! :giggle:

(man! i've never seen so many smilies on a site b4!)

I keep going back to the question of whether there was an "exchange" of texts. I can't see anywhere where there was a mention of any text coming from ALLISON'S phone. This could be very important, because if the texts went to Allison, but no reply came back, it could pinpoint a time that Allison wasn't responding. Hence help determine the time of death. Happy to hear if I've missed the fact that Allison sent a text. :what:

Her friend Kerry Ann said Allison texted her that Thursday apparently.

Originally Posted by Liadan
Ok Here it is

Mrs Baden-Clay's best friend, Kerry-Anne Walker, has helped the Dickies in their ordeal and was at the search site every day. She was one of the last to have contact with Mrs Baden-Clay, texting her on the night she disappeared about her plans for the following day.

"That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nati...-1226346331460

IMO I hope the police have looked into ABC 'bestie' - it has been known that many people who commit crimes hang around the scene a bit to know what is going down. I have always thought there is something about her that is not right. But it is just a hunch like everyone else's.

IMO[/QUOTE]

Kiwi, I also think he will welcome that knock on the door. Something to do with the wiring in brains.

Grannie and Mothergoose: I personally read all your posts and theories, but I sometimes don't quite understand them ... and they are radically opposed to my theories. In this forum, it is expected that if one puts forward a theory, the others will analyse it and try and pick holes in it, not for the sack of annoying anybody, but for the sake of seeing if said theory holds up. One is then supposed to defend our point of view. Some will agree, some will not. That's all there is to it. When there is no agreement, I just move on to the next theory by the next poster.

It is my experience that if one (especially a newbie)has a point of view against or opposed to ,or simply different from the majority here ,one is asked for proof or reference but if one of the seasoned sleuthers suggested something like fraud a second affair etc. it is grabbed and run with until exhausted or until another imaginary senario is put forward. MOOOOOOOO:waitasec: Just an observation from a silent observer .

Originally Posted by Liadan
Ok Here it is

Mrs Baden-Clay's best friend, Kerry-Anne Walker, has helped the Dickies in their ordeal and was at the search site every day. She was one of the last to have contact with Mrs Baden-Clay, texting her on the night she disappeared about her plans for the following day.

"That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/nati...-1226346331460

IMO I hope the police have looked into ABC 'bestie' - it has been known that many people who commit crimes hang around the scene a bit to know what is going down. I have always thought there is something about her that is not right. But it is just a hunch like everyone else's.

In every murder there is a motive and opportunity. What would be her motive to kill her? When did she have the opportunity to kill her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow