Official Documents To Be Released Today

I'm so glad this is happening today. There are so many wild theory's out there that other people are involved. Now we can read what ZG, Tony, Amy, Christina, and the parents had to say early on in the investigation.

Live from WKMG 4 PM newscast, dominated by storm aftermath coverage:

Wow, reporter has a TON of paper in his hands. Shots of Casey going to visit her corrections officer. Good shots! She looks mad!

Casey wanted to put Caylee up for adoption (before she was born) according to a high school friend. Grandparents refused.

Some "sightings" of Caylee were disproven with videotape, no details tho - one was in Apopka.

Some info we already knew... That's it for now, there will be more in next newscast 5 PM

What I want to see are the interviews with all the friends and relatives. Leonard Padilla thinks the friends are involved and said some of them lied to LE. I don't know how he knows this but he is quoted over on the Topix boards. I want to know which friends he thinks are involved. My guess this tony is one of the liars. Maybe the whole gang. Who knows??

So where are they?! The link just took me to the story of them being released and I cannot find anything on the actual documents. Anyone?

DVR'd From WESH 4 PM newscast:

shots of Casey at corrections office, refusing to answer questions, running from cameras, wearing a "Find Caylee" T-shirt and shorts

Took drug and alcohol tests today - (she better hope she didn't drink beers over weekend!) Not positive apparently

Tony L. says she moved in with him because HER PARENTS were having a huge dispute and she didn't want Caylee around that.

According to another friend, Cindy told them not to believe anything she says and that Casey was a sociopath!

Ryan Paisley, a friend, does remember her talking about a nanny but name was not Zenaida but Jenny, Kristen or Krista

That's it for now, more at 5 PM

So she finally got pressured into wearing a Caylee shirt.

I'm ready...
glasses.....check
coffee....check
reading light....check
phone on silent....check

All dressed up and no where to go!

Where the heck are those documents????

On WESH, they showed a partial interview transcript page, didn't have a name but initials - YM - anybody know who YM is?

Caylee's mom was wearing a "Find Caylee" t-shirt? I'm sorry, but OMG, that Casey woman, a waste...HUGE waste!

Muzikman said: Ryan Paisley, a friend, does remember her talking about a nanny but name was not Zenaida but Jenny, Kristen or Krista
Or perhaps...Christina?! As in her friend that was on the jail house phone call who also said she was with Casey and Caylee on June 12th or so?

<snip>Ryan Paisley, a friend, does remember her talking about a nanny but name was not Zenaida but Jenny, Kristen or Krista

Soooo ... which was it ... Jenny? Kristen? or Krista? I can see how confusing/forgetting similar names but throwing the Jenny in there raises the BS flag a bit ... I'm just skeptical about the whole "babysitter" theory period.

Thanks for posting that Muzikman :)

The detective. Yuri something that begins with an M.

On WESH, they showed a partial interview transcript page, didn't have a name but initials - YM - anybody know who YM is?

I'm ready...
glasses.....check
coffee....check
reading light....check
phone on silent....check

All dressed up and no where to go!

Where the heck are those documents????

I think that ALL the news organizations will need some time to go through them, and also are holding back SO PEOPLE WILL WATCH THEIR NEWSCAST over the competition.

It might be a few days before we get our hands on them! (Speculation, I want them now dammit!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back