Cindy's BoA Checking Account

When did she hack Grandma Shirley's checking account? What month? I know they found out in June '08 ....So, I am assuming it was around the same time?

I thought it was May
iirc Cindy herself paid that amount back to her fathers assisted living account? I think it was in the email exchange with her brother Rick.

After the $3590.85 deposit on 5/6/08 the following electronic transactions took place:

5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $1,010.91
5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 400.00
5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 300.00
5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 200.00
5/8/08 AT&T payment for Casey $ 574.60
5/12/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 800.00

If that wasn't Casey's doing, I will eat my hat.

I didn't want to say it since KC's name or handwriting wasn't attached that I could verify - but I have to say I do agree that these expenses appear a bit strange to me as well. Thank you for helping with trying to give the down and dirty numbers for others as well.

A few things I noted..

1. If a $5xx payment to AT&T was made in May, how was there a $3xx amount due for June (that bounced twice)? Did she purchase a new phone, I seem to remember something about that but I'm not sure. $800 within 2 months of billing seems incredibly high unless she purchased *two* OUT OF CONTRACT phones (ie not upgrades for cheap) in April (billing to May) and May (billing to June).

Have we seen the AT&T records for the billing - not the calls - for Casey's account yet?

2. George's BOFA credit card - forged by Casey, or a relic from his online gambling? (And the way this family operated, I wonder if it was actually George that DID the online gambling referenced and he wasn't just covering for Casey, who apparently spent a lot of time being bored and on the computer).

What was the account opening date on that one? Sorry lots of pages I read and I can't even remember which PDF it was on.

1. If her cell plan did not include unlimited texting and she kept going over, her bills could certainly be that high. I don't recall seeing the actual bills though.

2. Pretty sure George ran up a lot of debt himself. There's several judgements that have been ordered against him including this one. If you go here http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx and click on 'Civil Case Records' then search on George's name you can see them. They don't show the amounts owed though, only the court fees.

My guess is y'all are entirely correct and those ones that appear to have been written by ICA were taken without CAs knowledge.... however- let me just throw out there that a number of my friends back in high school, their parents would ask them to "stop at Target and pick up this that and the other thing" and would actually allow them to forge the check. One of my friends in particular had an entire checkbook of her mother's and was constantly using it, but only because her mother asked her to.

Perhaps, and only perhaps, the majority of these were written with CA's permission?

BBM
IMO
I don't think they were but I would bet Cindy will use that as her excuse as to why Casey was using Cindy's bank account.

I didn't want to say it since KC's name or handwriting wasn't attached that I could verify - but I have to say I do agree that these expenses appear a bit strange to me as well. Thank you for helping with trying to give the down and dirty numbers for others as well.

Another thing that leads me to believe it was Casey on that 2nd account is it was opened exactly the same time she stopped writing checks on the 1st one and the statement on the 2nd one for time period 7/22/08 - 8/19/08 has no activity at all. Casey was in jail.

What was Cindy's annual salary does anyone know, was the $3590.85 her monthly wage? If yes, did the woman work to a budget.....at all? This makes no sense. Why she would sit by and let herself be sucked dry by George and Casey just blows me away. I really don't understand this. She's so tough and domineering towards people inside and outside her family but at the same time she allows herself to be walked all over financially? I just do not understand. Her perceived inability to kick George out (divorce = losing 1/2 the house and alimony) and Casey (can't put her daughter on the street and what about Caylee) does not explain why she could not have protected herself from their blatant theft.

I feel sorry for her, I really do. I know she's not a sympathetic character and her behaviour attracts derision, but she was truly victimised by her own family for years, and then to have Casey do this to her one ray of sunshine, to kill her granddaughter the only person in that family she could have any kind of open relationship with, well, it's no wonder she's off the rails.

And yes, if only she had taken the bull by the horns, faced the truth, removed herself from them and taken Caylee with her, but I am sure she thinks the same thing everyday.

1. If her cell plan did not include unlimited texting and she kept going over, her bills could certainly be that high. I don't recall seeing the actual bills though.

2. Pretty sure George ran up a lot of debt himself. There's several judgements that have been ordered against him including this one. If you go here http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx and click on 'Civil Case Records' then search on George's name you can see them. They don't show the amounts owed though, only the court fees.

Not paying their bills seems to have been an Anthony lifestyle for a long time. Several years of judgments against them - then the Mortgage default...

A few things I noted..

1. If a $5xx payment to AT&T was made in May, how was there a $3xx amount due for June (that bounced twice)? Did she purchase a new phone, I seem to remember something about that but I'm not sure. $800 within 2 months of billing seems incredibly high unless she purchased *two* OUT OF CONTRACT phones (ie not upgrades for cheap) in April (billing to May) and May (billing to June).

Have we seen the AT&T records for the billing - not the calls - for Casey's account yet?

2. George's BOFA credit card - forged by Casey, or a relic from his online gambling? (And the way this family operated, I wonder if it was actually George that DID the online gambling referenced and he wasn't just covering for Casey, who apparently spent a lot of time being bored and on the computer).

What was the account opening date on that one? Sorry lots of pages I read and I can't even remember which PDF it was on.

1) see pg 314/418 - two bounced online transactions
6/27/08 $377.33 (presented again on 7/3 and 7/10) w/ KC's name on ATT acct. also confirmed on pgs 322 & 323/418 w/kc's name and this amount

also note between 7/22/08 and 8/19/08 only a monthly maintenence fee of $12 charged on the account (pg 347/418)

Here is a list of all of the checks that appear to be in KC's handwriting with dates, check numbers and amounts. I find the check numbers to be quite interesting.

BOA CA checking account
12/14/07 #4527 (4627?) Target $115.93
12/14/07 #4636 Target $143.17 (4635 & 4637 processed 3/11/08)
12/15/07 #4681 Target $ 90.81
12/28/07 #4683 Target $110.01
12/29/07 #4587 Target $ 58.54
#4654 Target $121.66 ( #’s 2/28/08 – 3/6/08)
12/31/07 #4651 Target $ 44.86 (#s2/28/08 – 3/6/08)
*2/18/08 #4638 Target $ 64.86
2/19/08 #4606 Target $ 83.75
2/20/08 #4640 Target $158.93
2/22/08 #4597 Kmart $ 31.78
2/22/08 #4677 Ross $ 58.49
2/23/08 #4666(?) Walgreens $106.41
2/26/08 #4607(?) Michaels $ 20.52
2/26/08 #4655 Walgreens $ 54.95
2/28/08 #4608 Target $ 84.93
3/3/08 #4657 Target $ 65.34
3/4/08 #4656 Target $ 61.61
3/4/08 #4645 Ross $64.80
3/6/08 #4624 Walgreens $ 50.00
3/8/08 #4637(?) Walgreens $107.71
3/9/08 #4629 Target $ 58.92
3/9/08 #4534 Michaels $ 35.80
3/10/08 #4635 Kmart $ 86.55
3/10/08 #4639 Publix $ 24.94
3/11/08 #4603 Walgreens $ 45.62

Grand Total $1950.89

Frame that list and title it:-
Does this girl have a conscience?

From reading Shirley Pleasea's emails Casey may have inherited her theiving ways from George. Apparently he has also cleverly hacked into accounts or accessed funds that he shouldn't have over the years. I think there's a lot more to Georgie than meets our eye.

1. The 377 bounced yes but there was a payment made (and cleared) in May that was really high so what's causing these super high bills?

Texting - would it really add that much? Ouch.

1. The 377 bounced yes but there was a payment made (and cleared) in May that was really high so what's causing these super high bills?

Texting - would it really add that much? Ouch.

Well, I have received the nearly $1,000 bill from my cell carrier when i didn't know i was roaming for 10 days out of state - and i didn't have coverage for those calls under my plan.

What was Cindy's annual salary does anyone know, was the $3590.85 her monthly wage? If yes, did the woman work to a budget.....at all? This makes no sense. Why she would sit by and let herself be sucked dry by George and Casey just blows me away. I really don't understand this. She's so tough and domineering towards people inside and outside her family but at the same time she allows herself to be walked all over financially? I just do not understand. Her perceived inability to kick George out (divorce = losing 1/2 the house and alimony) and Casey (can't put her daughter on the street and what about Caylee) does not explain why she could not have protected herself from their blatant theft.

I feel sorry for her, I really do. I know she's not a sympathetic character and her behaviour attracts derision, but she was truly victimised by her own family for years, and then to have Casey do this to her one ray of sunshine, to kill her granddaughter the only person in that family she could have any kind of open relationship with, well, it's no wonder she's off the rails.

And yes, if only she had taken the bull by the horns, faced the truth, removed herself from them and taken Caylee with her, but I am sure she thinks the same thing everyday.

That's exactly why Caylee was killed, because of the contempt and loathing KC felt for CA - she saw over years that CA had no backbone and KC ( who has even less) despised her because of it and resented her even more because of the power that CA had over her with money...

Cindy's July 3rd My Space post indicates Cindy knew Casey was stealing from her.
BBM
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

According to the bank statement Cindy was getting paid around $1425.00 every other week. That would be $37050 annually. That is net pay though, if you guess that about a third of her pay went to taxes and insurance, that would be a gross annual salary around $55575.

on 12/6/07 a charge for $814.00 to ATT for KC which overdrew the account nearly $300.

(pg 350/418)

then a payment on 12/14/07 to zero out the account. transactions after that were deposits from the keep the change incentive.

A few things I noted..

BBM

This is JMO, but I haven't seen any of the A's taking responsibility for anything that has happened (even their own behavior).... all they do is deny that any given thing did happen. It doesn't even matter that there is proof of a specific thing happening, they will still deny it.

So George taking responsibility if it were KC who was responsible for the gambling??? I'm not thinking so... :loser:

Ok, that is May. (The only one I am aware of post March.) Was it a debit card transaction (online pymt??) or is there another check image?

I can't look and it is killing me! My good laptop crashed last night and this dinosaur desktop keeps freezing. :SCREAM: lol

Here are Casey's phone bill payments that came from the Discovery docs, but I can't remember which set. It was from a cached webpage where she had checked her phone status:

Date PaidAmount
4/3/2007 $417.47
5/25/2007 $372.82
7/24/2007 $414.11
9/24/2007 $497.75
12/4/2007 $814.00
1/24/2008 $180.21
2/27/2008 $160.57
3/26/2008 $191.17
4/8/2008 $354.04
5/6/2008 $574.60
6/25/2008 $377.33
7/15/2008 $574.60
Total Due $ 167.50

Totals Paid $ 4,928.67 This is my figure. The Total Due was the amount due when she checked her phone bill status.

That 2nd account is strange. I'm thinking that Casey actually opened this 2nd Cindy account. I can't prove it so it's just MOO.

The first account has deposits from Gentiva and bills that Cindy is paying.

The 2nd account has lots of online transactions, pays Casey's cell phone bills, gets hit with NSF charges a lot, a lot of ATM charges. I can't think of any reason Cindy would open a second account just to shop at Sams and pay KC's cell phone bills.

There's a deposit on the second account on 5/6/08 for $3590.85 called a Counter Transaction. Could this be the $4000 deposit George was talking about in one LE interview that KC somehow stole or faked (I don't remember the story) and KC told him she was robbed or mugged or something? Does anyone remember this?

Has anyone come across any bank accounts with Casey's name on it??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back