13 Dec 2010 - New Audio Shows Elizabeth Johnson's Viciousness

darlin gal

Reaction score
New Audio Shows Elizabeth Johnson's Viciousness

But in a phone conversation obtained by CBS5 News, Johnson says what we had only seen in a text message. She was on the run at the time, last December in Texas. And in spiteful detail, she explains to the boy's father, Logan McQueary, what she did to her boy."Where are you and where is Gabriel?" asks McQueary. "Gabriel is in a dumpster," Johnson responds. "No he's not," said McQueary. "You want to talk to girls, that's the price you pay," said Johnson.

(more to phone call at link)
http://www.kpho.com/news/26124485/detail.html

I don't see the actual audio online yet. Just the transcript.

New Audio Shows Elizabeth Johnson's Viciousness

But in a phone conversation obtained by CBS5 News, Johnson says what we had only seen in a text message. She was on the run at the time, last December in Texas. And in spiteful detail, she explains to the boy's father, Logan McQueary, what she did to her boy."Where are you and where is Gabriel?" asks McQueary. "Gabriel is in a dumpster," Johnson responds. "No he's not," said McQueary. "You want to talk to girls, that's the price you pay," said Johnson.

(more to phone call at link)
http://www.kpho.com/news/26124485/detail.html

I don't see the actual audio online yet. Just the transcript.

Sadly, after seeing this I believe she did what she said.

I don't believe her, I do not believe baby Gabe is dead, I believe she gave him away as she said...... moo

I don't believe her, I do not believe baby Gabe is dead, I believe she gave him away as she said...... moo

The problem is, she is a liar. Is she lying when she says she gave him away or is she lying when she says she killed him? Only she really knows, maybe not at this point depending on how mentally ill she is.

I don't know that EJ hasn't told LE everything. I don't know that she wasn't just pissed at Logan and possibly had been drinking and spewed words about that she should not have.. She had some type of conversation via e-mail or phone that day with several individuals...and not each conversation was the same. There is no evidence that Master Gabe is not with someone and there is no evidence that he is. If EJ wanted to get rid of Master Gabe, someone explain to my why in the world would she travel to San Antonio for 6 days to do it...makes no sense to me.....I'm still of the mind set until proof otherwise, he is with a family...orchestrated by TPS and JS.

IF she did do the unthinkable I think TS helped her get to SA in an attempt to force Logan to sign the adoption papers in order to get EJ to come back with Gabriel. He wouldn't give up his rights to his son. TS's plan didn't work and EJ was full of hate for Logan and hurt Gabriel out of rage-not a planned event or it would of happened in AZ. That recording was disgusting and made me feel ill just listening to it. It sounds like she was so jealous of Gabriel and Logan's love for him. I don't know what to believe at this point. I'm really hoping and praying that he is still alive but I just don't know what this sick woman is capable of.

I keep going back to the conversation EJ had with TPS stating the couple she left Master Gabe with were friends of TPS.( the couple could have been the friends of the friend of TPS and JS). TPS says she has no friends in SA...and low and behold, she has a brain fart, and by golly she and JS have a very good friend that lives there. So how would EJ know that, and why would TPS lie about it ??? I'm getting o/t...I apologize...I'll hush!

None of us want to believe he is gone, Mystic...... but the very sad reality is that he is most likely dead. :(

I just hope they find something to convict her of 1st degree murder

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...aby-gabriel-mother-elizabeth-johnson1215.html

Snipped:

Elizabeth's grandfather, Bob Johnson, said Elizabeth recanted the statements she made to McQueary almost immediately. He said McQueary must have given the recording to a Phoenix television station, KPHO-TV, which aired it Monday. McQueary could not be reached for comment.

"This isn't doing Elizabeth any good at all," Johnson said. "Logan is the only one who has access to it (the tape) outside of the police."

Maricopa County Superior Court records state that McQueary came to the Tempe Police Department on Dec. 27 to report that he had received text messages in which Johnson typed that she killed Gabriel. McQueary also recorded the phone call from Johnson and turned it over to Tempe police.

A Tempe police sergeant phoned Johnson in Texas and told her to contact Texas authorities to confirm that Gabriel was alive. She refused to do so, according to the records.

What it all proves, Bob Johnson said, is that Elizabeth was furious at Logan for cheating on her. It does not prove she killed her son, he said.

Well, with a girl like EJ can you blame Logan for cheating? I know it's not right, but Look at what the poor man had to deal with and STILL has to deal with.

I'd be highly suspect if Logan gave this info...What purpose would it serve Logan now...he could have turned this in a year ago if he wanted and believed in it...but he did not...he did not believe in it then and does not believe in it now...and nor do I...Now LE is a different story......did they turn it in..I'd bet my Gator on it.....but why now..because they have nothing??? And they are up against the clock...the big clock...trying in some way to ward off a dismissal of this case, because of their, screw up if you will...and when I say LE...I mean AZ and TX LE...

evil

I believe she did it because of the detail she gave. She says she suffocated him and he turned blue and she put him in the diaper bag and then in the dumpster.

for me that's a bit too much detail to not be true ...

and with all my heart & soul, I hope I'm wrong

either way, she's evil

& if Gabe is somewhere safe, then TPS is even more evil for allowing this to go on and on knowing how much Logan is suffering

She sounds like Casey Anthony! In sound and in phrases. :eek: All you worry about is Gabriel, not me.

You made me kill my baby.

You talk to girls.

You can go find another girl and make another baby.

You made my life miserable.

Your fault, your fault, your fault...

She couldn't get an apartment because of Gabriel. She tells him he was taking Gabriel from her. Then she says Logan made her kill the baby. She's selfish, she puts blame on Gabriel instead of straightening out her life, it's all about what happens to her. Gabriel wasn't the center of her world, SHE is. Selfish, jealous, frustrated with herself. Not a good combination for a small child who can't defend himself.

:shakehead:

She sounds like Casey Anthony! In sound and in phrases. :eek: All you worry about is Gabriel, not me.

You made me kill my baby.

You talk to girls.

You can go find another girl and make another baby.

You made my life miserable.

Your fault, your fault, your fault...

She couldn't get an apartment because of Gabriel. She tells him he was taking Gabriel from her. Then she says Logan made her kill the baby. She's selfish, she puts blame on Gabriel instead of straightening out her life, it's all about what happens to her. Gabriel wasn't the center of her world, SHE is. Selfish, jealous, frustrated with herself. Not a good combination for a small child who can't defend himself.

:shakehead:

Elizabeth is far worse than Casey Anthony, in my view. She's very open with her hatred, viciousness, and lack of conscience. Casey tries to hide it, and it slips out. Elizabeth doesn't even try to hide it. She puts it right out there. She also is much more manipulative and devious than Casey IMO. Hard to conceive of lol because Casey is so manipulative and devious, but I do think Elizabeth has a stronger intellect, and has sort of refined the 'art'.

I'd be highly suspect if Logan gave this info...What purpose would it serve Logan now...he could have turned this in a year ago if he wanted and believed in it...but he did not...he did not believe in it then and does not believe in it now...and nor do I...Now LE is a different story......did they turn it in..I'd bet my Gator on it.....but why now..because they have nothing??? And they are up against the clock...the big clock...trying in some way to ward off a dismissal of this case, because of their, screw up if you will...and when I say LE...I mean AZ and TX LE...

I would be shocked if Logan gave that tape to the press. He has guarded it very carefully.

It is very much to Tammi's benefit for the tape to be public, and I personally suspect someone in her camp of releasing it.

This is my personal opinion.

ETA: And this backs up my suspicions nicely:

"You said you killed him! You said you killed the baby. So you know what America believes? Is that you killed the baby," said Smith.

That quote is from a new article about the phone call with Elizabeth and Tammi. There's a new article, which says the phone call was set up - a sting operation by LE and the DA with which Elizabeth cooperated. I bumped the thread about the phone call, and posted the new article there. Here's the thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94555"]EJ's phone call to TPS 1/22 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I wasn't sure what to think about this case until I listened to this tape.

Not only does she sound deadly serious, ITA that her words and even her voice sound eerily like Casey Anthony.

So disturbing. Now I really think that poor Gabriel will never be found. His final resting place is some disgusting landfill.

I really hope they can use this to put her in prison forever. She shouldn't ever be let out to harm another child or terrorize another family again.

I wasn't sure what to think about this case until I listened to this tape.

Not only does she sound deadly serious, ITA that her words and even her voice sound eerily like Casey Anthony.

So disturbing. Now I really think that poor Gabriel will never be found. His final resting place is some disgusting landfill.

I really hope they can use this to put her in prison forever. She shouldn't ever be let out to harm another child or terrorize another family again.

Better yet give her the needle

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back