GUILTY OH - Johnny Clarke, 21, & Lisa Straub, 20, murdered, Springfield Twp, 31 Jan 2011

Welcome, Grieving Friend... And thank you for sharing so much info. I think what you said fits perfectly, and ties T in. When she was talking to dispatch, she was quick to defend herself against Johnny's mom's accusations - which seemed out of place to me, given the fact that the emergency was about two people missing and whatever issues she had with Johnny's mom pointing the finger could have waited until later.

Again, welcome and thanks for sharing. Make sure you have some support. It also seems that Mr Z's mom is not making a connection here (if what you say is true) and if you 'help' her out then be prepared to deal with whatever effect this is going to have on her as well.

respectfully shortened
I am a grieving friend. I have a lot of information on this case. I am writing to get my own emotion off my chest and get any information from you (the people). Where to start,

You can contact the Lucas County Sheriff’s Office Detective Bureau / Investigative Services Section by calling (419) 213-4919.

2wn34fs.jpg

Yes I have talked to the detective already.

Welcome to WS Grieving Friend. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I am glad you have talked to the detectives already. I'm sure they will find your information very helpful.

Prayers for your friends and their families,

Salem

There's a monumental EPIDEMIC of drug addiction in this country.

One other thing, about Lisa being bloody, I read that being asphyxiated can cause bleeding from the nose & mouth so she may or may not have been struck. I'm leaning towards not being struck & the cause of the blood being from the suffocation simply because the autopsy report showed no injuries except to the neck. If anyone had been pistol whipped, the autopsy would have showed that injury.

Strangulation can cause a little bleeding in the eyes and maybe the nose if the capillaries rupture but that is just from the increased blood pressure in the head. It certainly wouldn't cause a pool of blood. Suffocation with a plastic bag wouldn't cause any bleeding however with marks around the neck it was likely strangulation. I think the blood was from being pistol whipped, head wounds tend to bleed a lot.

It seems hard to believe even a crazy perc addict would kill them both like that for a couple of pills. Seems like there would have had to be a bigger prize, a stash of drugs or cash or something.

I think there will be an arrest in this case fairly quickly. I think they did know their killer and I am suspicious of the "friend" who calims he said "who are you" and "what do you want". Im not certain he ever spoke those words that night. One thing I dont understand is IF Johnny was walking out the door to pick up a "friend", why didn't he have a shirt on? It just doesn't make sense. I see no reason for whoever did this to make him take off his shirt.

This case is just disgusting. My prayers are with the families.

Percocet and Oxcontin are both opiates so the effect is similar.

Thing that doesn't make sense though....if he was jonesing that bad (so bad he is willing to kill 2 people for a few pills) and his girlfriend is a HEROIN dealer why not go that route? Heroin is an opiate too.

Sounds like this couple probably had a lot of criminally minded "friends". I am sure these two are not the only suspects.

Strangulation can cause a little bleeding in the eyes and maybe the nose if the capillaries rupture but that is just from the increased blood pressure in the head. It certainly wouldn't cause a pool of blood. Suffocation with a plastic bag wouldn't cause any bleeding however with marks around the neck it was likely strangulation. I think the blood was from being pistol whipped, head wounds tend to bleed a lot.

It seems hard to believe even a crazy perc addict would kill them both like that for a couple of pills. Seems like there would have had to be a bigger prize, a stash of drugs or cash or something.

Based off of this article:

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/Couple-died-of-asphyxiation--coroner-says

I assumed that the cause of death had been determined as asphyxiation and not strangulation. Maybe I'm being too technical with terms here. I figured maybe the blood was due to a possible seizure, biting of the tongue or lips? I don't want to get too graphic. My point though was that the corner reported injury to the neck but NO other significant injuries to account for the blood. Also the mother stated it was a "pool of blood" but I also know that sometimes people exaggerate or have different ideas of what a pool of blood is.

Based off of this article:

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/Couple-died-of-asphyxiation--coroner-says

I assumed that the cause of death had been determined as asphyxiation and not strangulation. Maybe I'm being too technical with terms here. I figured maybe the blood was due to a possible seizure, biting of the tongue or lips? I don't want to get too graphic. My point though was that the corner reported injury to the neck but NO other significant injuries to account for the blood. Also the mother stated it was a "pool of blood" but I also know that sometimes people exaggerate or have different ideas of what a pool of blood is.

I think the coroner's statement about no other "significant" injuries was in reference to an injury substantial enough to kill someone. I think it's possible that Lisa sustained some sort of injury that caused alot of bleeding, obviously, but wasn't the cause of her death - which was asphyxiation.

JMHO

What a sad sad case... :(

I think the coroner's statement about no other "significant" injuries was in reference to an injury substantial enough to kill someone. I think it's possible that Lisa sustained some sort of injury that caused alot of bleeding, obviously, but wasn't the cause of her death - which was asphyxiation.

JMHO

What a sad sad case... :(

You could very well be right :) I agree it is very sad & no matter the reason, drugs or not, no one deserved to have their lives taken . I think that with everything Grieving has reported, which sounds spot on, an arrest will hopefully come very soon!

What has really bothered me is the car was in the garage... why would they be walking out the door and and be confronted by someone... the would have walked into the garage right??? Unless... their house probably has a entrance door to the garage, maybe that's the door Mr.Z and Ms. T left through the night before when they were there, maybe they unlocked that door or just knew that Johnny and Lisa left that door unlocked. I bet the whole conversation of who are you blaaa blaa blaa never even happened. I think they were caught off guard (his shirt was off).

In the video at this link the mother says there was a bag next to the bodies with tape and stuff, so clearly the intent to murder with the bags was planned. A pool of blood next to Lisa might indicate more trauma to her, making her the probable target.

Mother wants the killer or killers to get the death penality.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7938127

I also agree I think they did johnny in first and went to the head or the face of Lisa, knocking her to the ground, blood out of the mouth or nose poured on the ground when she hit the ground and then put the bag over her head. when the father said he opened the bag there was wet and dry blood on her face and in the bag. it had to of happen so quick. I think they let whoever in knowing them and they were wearing a winter coat and could of easily of held plastic bags and duct tape in the pocket. they wouldn't of seen it coming.

bbm

It sounds like there was a bag carried in with the supplies in it...? I guess this could have been under an overcoat, but I don't think they let them in.

I think - if the same people who called are also responsible - that they had them on the phone, luring them out. That way the door would be open and there would be no forced entry. They knew the exact moment the door was going to be opened and they were standing outside, waiting...

MOO

Asphyxiation can mean strangling, bagging, smothering with a pillow etc... It refers to the lack of oxygen. The fact there were wounds around the neck suggests the killer strangled them at some point.

While minor bleeding is possible it is not common in strangulation except ruptured capillaries in the eyes and I have never heard of bleeding from bagging (not to say it is impossible). I have known people that engage in these activities for fun and have read up on it, plus have seen more than a few crime scene type photos.

I sure hope the cops have looked into all the stuff us "common folk" have come to conclude. I just hope we hear that there has been an arrest very soon....make us all sleep a little better at nigtht, and at least give the families a little closure. Does anyone know if this Ms. T and Mr. Z are still out walking the streets like nothing happened???

I am trying to find an aerial map of the crime scene on google maps. What is the name of the city where the crime took place? Thanks in advance!!!

I starting to think that also. Maybe that's why she didn't call 911. So what would be her motivation to contact Johnny's parents in the middle of the night and take the dad over there?

Any ideas?

These people ALL sound whacky, every one of them (except maybe the girls parents but they haven't said much).

If Tiffany was involved I doubt if she knew it was going to be a murder, maybe a robbery but not a murder. If she set them up for a robbery or a burglary and then they suddenly got quiet she MIGHT start to get concerned and go over to the house. That would explain the delay, an hour passed and she couldn't reach them and she started to think something really bad happened. However if she conspired to murder them I don't see her running over there and making calls 2 hours later, she would most likely be busy enjoying the booty or be quiet and let things settle. People usually only "discover" their own victims when it is family or someone they live with.

Another odd thing is the mother, she keeps calling the cops and getting all hysterical, why not just call the father and have him drive over if he only lived 20 minutes away? Do none of these people have cars? How far away did the mother live?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back