2010.04.30 Issues Jane Velez-Mitchell: Casey comes face-to-face with a new judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Casey Anthony comes face-to-face with a new judge... we’ll show you the courtroom fireworks!
Tonight on JVM on HLN at 7PM ET

Please wait for Show Time before discussion
Thank You!
:blowkiss:

Apart from the rapid pace at which the new Judge set dates for motions/the trial and such...the only fireworks I saw was when the state/defense squared off on the change of venue motion.

I did however laugh heartily when the Judge mentioned movies/games for the soon to be sequestered jury. Not that being sequestered is a laughing matter...I personally would flip if I couldn't stay abreast of the latest news...but still...I was imagining there will be many movie strikes by the defense. Doubt they will allow the jury to watch "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf" anything Lizzie Borden related...or any movie where dingos stole a child. I guess that leaves Avatar...which without the 3D glasses is very similar to The Abyss...just on land with better special effects.

Do you think she could at least get the facts right?

I wonder....?

Apart from the rapid pace at which the new Judge set dates for motions/the trial and such...the only fireworks I saw was when the state/defense squared off on the change of venue motion.

I did however laugh heartily when the Judge mentioned movies/games for the soon to be sequestered jury. Not that being sequestered is a laughing matter...I personally would flip if I couldn't stay abreast of the latest news...but still...I was imagining there will be many movie strikes by the defense. Doubt they will allow the jury to watch "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf" anything Lizzie Borden related...or any movie where dingos stole a child. I guess that leaves Avatar...which without the 3D glasses is very similar to The Abyss...just on land with better special effects.

Ha!!! I immediately thought of the movies KC and TL rented the first nite Caylee went "missing" ....or how about her favorite movie she had listed on either her MySpace or Facebook...."American Psycho".....maybe Jose will "smuggle" in some of those word game books for them, like KC said in her letters that he was gonna do for her.
The possibilities are endless.....LOL

Least we not forget the 100th episode of "One Tree Hill"....

There's probably gonna be some exercise enthusiasts...."Competing in Hot Body Contests for Beginners".

Somebody STOP me!!! LOL

Somehow I don't think that DVDs of tv shows like CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY or Law & Order are going to make the cut.

i guess the diane downs movie is out also....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo