Anthonys pushing for jailhouse funeral for Caylee!

They want a jailhouse memorial service to show KC as a GRIEVING, DISTRAUGHT mother who couldn't possibly have harmed her child. It's all about creating REASONABLE DOUBT in just ONE prospective juror's mind. All they need is ONE juror to doubt that she could have killed Caylee to have a hung jury.

They want a jailhouse memorial service to show KC as a GRIEVING, DISTRAUGHT mother who couldn't possibly have harmed her child. It's all about creating REASONABLE DOUBT in just ONE prospective juror's mind. All they need is ONE juror to doubt that she could have killed Caylee to have a hung jury.

I hope they have some good acting lessons lined up for her before the funeral, then.

My head is spinning.....really. Who in hades do these people think they are? And WTF kind of lawyer goes along with this crap? They want to have a service in jail?????? Oh yeah, they are just a normal family in denial.......gmafreakingb

I have to say that if this is true, I am now BEYOND disgusted with this f'd up family. How revolting. Why on earth would they want to do this in what would obviously become a PUBLIC forum. They know that they are filmed when they visit KC and have stayed away from this since she was jailed (for Murder 1) and now they want to hold a "private" family Jail Service. GA supposedly just tried to kill himself, LA is in Tampa supposedly figuring out car parks to support the family...So what MENSA family member came up with this cocka-mammy idea? Does CA/Will CA ever understand the harm that she has done her daughter and the public's perception of KC with all of her stoopid antics? Will this ever stop?

MOO

Maybe they think that they can reverse the public image of Casey having a memorial at the jail with her, showing how much she "loved" Caylee. Maybe they are thinking that it will sway public opinion. This is the only thing that makes sense for me coming from the Anthony's.
I hope they don't really think that anything they do now will sway public opinion. Casey is through. She can cry all day long for the rest of her life, and it will not change my opinion!

How right you are. :bang:

I hope they have some good acting lessons lined up for her before the funeral, then.

Oh, JB will have told her how important it is for people to see her as the "victim" that she is. It will be her finest acting performance yet.

You know they should have went to the jail when they found out it was klee's body but they didnt go then so why now??

Baez wouldnt let them. remember in the last visitation video released from August KC wasnt "supposed to take this visit"

As of now, Casey is supposed to appear in court on Friday. Perhaps they could have their family get-together then! If she does end up having to appear, it will be interesting to see if the A's show up - since they will know in advance this time.

I frankly doubt that the jail will agree to something that is clearly against their policy.

Oh just wait until Nancy Grace hears about this one!! Her head will be spinning. She will be so mad and in such an evil mood...she will be cutting off and biting the heads of every guest she has on,even more so than usual!!

I'm scared!:eek:

A dab of Vicks Vapor Rub below each eye should also do the trick.

I think a big strong blast of pepper spray right in the eyes would do the trick. I hear that makes you cry really hard. :crazy:

Oh just wait until Nancy Grace hears about this one!! Her head will be spinning. She will be so mad and in such an evil mood...she will be cutting off and biting the heads of every guest she has on,even more so than usual!!

LOL - I am giggling thinking about that...you are so right! :eek: :crazy:

I have to say that if this is true, I am now BEYOND disgusted with this f'd up family. How revolting. Why on earth would they want to do this in what would obviously become a PUBLIC forum. They know that they are filmed when they visit KC and have stayed away from this since she was jailed (for Murder 1) and now they want to hold a "private" family Jail Service. GA supposedly just tried to kill himself, LA is in Tampa supposedly figuring out car parks to support the family...So what MENSA family member came up with this cocka-mammy idea? Does CA/Will CA ever understand the harm that she has done her daughter and the public's perception of KC with all of her stoopid antics? Will this ever stop?

MOO

you've said it all pink.

Nancy is going to rip them to shreds tonight - this is going to be UGLY!

I hope so. This is really the most revolting stunt that they've tried to "pull" to date.

My head is spinning.....really. Who in hades do these people think they are? And WTF kind of lawyer goes along with this crap? They want to have a service in jail?????? Oh yeah, they are just a normal family in denial.......gmafreakingb

Mine too ~:help:

Really, these people can't be from earth!

Pirate, you did a great job getting the main points across in your posts..thank you for this information :). On another note, I am sickened at the very thought of holding little Caylee's funeral at the jailhouse...how on earth could the A's even consider something so dishonerable to Caylee's memory?.....Once again, I am totally disgusted with the A's.

OH how I agree with you....how dare the family put that baby's remains any where near that killer or jail!
Give kc a photo of what is left of beautiful Caylee to hold and look at!!!
CAYLEE deserves a church service.........
if kc wants a minister with her, that's her choice.
To make a circus of Caylee's memorial........SHAME ON THIS FAMILY!
It seems evil to me........IMO. :furious:
Are the tabloids invited also???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth