Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He said tests determined that each girl was shot with both guns."
http://www.koco.com/news/16589907/detail.html

Why would someone rotate on and off between 2 guns to kill 2 different people? That's why i think it's more than one killer. That doesn't make sense. Not to mention the overkill of it all.

If he was an innocent bystander, why hasn't he come forward by now?? I think he was up to more than taking a leak. Creep. :furious::furious:

Maybe he was involved in a homosexual liason of some kind. That sort of thing doesn't go over real big in places like rural Oklahoma.

"He said tests determined that each girl was shot with both guns."
http://www.koco.com/news/16589907/detail.html

Why would someone rotate on and off between 2 guns to kill 2 different people? That's why i think it's more than one killer. That doesn't make sense. Not to mention the overkill of it all.

Meow, I can see someone walking up to the girls, perhaps asking them if they had seen a dog he was looking for. After getting close enough, he pulls a 38 or 9mm from beneath his jacket and rapidly fires two shots each to the chest of both girls. They would immediately have collpased, and they would not have had time to run. He may have fired more with that gun, or he may have put it back in his jacket and pulled out the second gun, which was then used for the final shot under the chin, and who knows where else - well...I bet LE knows exactly what transpired in terms of sequencing of the shots. The big question is WHY? Why would you need to shoot with the second gun? The only answer that I have been able to come up with is to stage the scene to look like more than one person.

Birth: Mar. 6, 1995
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma County
Oklahoma, USADeath: Jun. 8, 2008
Weleetka
Okfuskee County
Oklahoma, USA
She was the daughter of Peter and Vicky Placker. Taylor attended Graham School where she was involved in the 4H Club, cheerleading, and was on the Superintendent's Honor Role. She was preceded in death by maternal grandparents Ruby and Carl Paschal, and by her paternal grandparents, Petra and Arvie Placker. Taylor and friend Skyla Jade Whitaker, were found shot to death on a rural road near Taylor's home. Funeral services will be held Friday, June 13, 2008 at 10:00 am at Dewar First Baptist Church with the Rev. Ron King officiating. Burial will be at Westlawn Cemetery under the direction of Shurden Funeral Home.
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...er&GSbyrel=in&GSdyrel=in&GSob=n&GRid=27445144&

O/T terrible news about Tim Russert, he was a mainstay on the political scene/TV and wrote such a beautiful book about his father. He seemed to be a good soul...died at work, just got back from Italy on a vaca with his family after his son just graduated. I'm sure his job gave him alot of stress.

Tissues are a must, but I feel better seeing through the pictures that she led a full life and loved by all. Thank you for sharing this link with us that are glued to our seats over this most heartbreaking acts of true evil.

You've got that right..the amount of work I have gotten done today here at work is not much at all. It's just so sad.

And Garnan - you may be on to something, maybe the first gun jammed and he grabbed another. I hope we find out soon.

In some ways he matches the sketch -- but in too many ways he does not. If whoever saw the man on the side of the road is accurate, then I don't think its this SO. The man in the sketch has the wide nose and cheekbones of an American Indian. This SO has a skinny nose and skinny face.

Also, with both girls being shot with both guns -- I don't see it being ONE perp.

My gut tells me this was two suspects and that it was a random, thrill killing, possibly by local or semi-locals in their late teens/early 20s. Eventually, someone will talk and the truth will be known.

I just can't wrap my mind around this. I have been reading all the theories about why they were killed, and none of them work for me. I just can't imagine coming up on 2 little girls and killing them for any reason. I think when they make an arrest we are all going to be shocked at the motive. I'll bet it's something really stupid and has nothing to do with something the girls saw. I bet it's teen-agers or an immature young man or both, and the girls at one time laughed at them or something equally stupid.

I agree. I think it's a couple of older teen boys who wanted to "show those two little @#*&(# a thing or two" for whatever personal reason, maybe even rejection. Another possibility is a thrill kill.

SS, check your PM's. I also sent one to SuziQ.

Oh Lord - way too similar to dismiss! Plus he has Lewd and Indecent Proposals to a Child on his record.......

I really do believe the POI is involved and may be the only one.

I cant help but wonder did the girls see him at the bridge and he tried to talk to them? Did he drive his truck in the middle of the road trying to get them to stop or talk with him? Was he flirting with them?

I am from the South and am use to traveling down long country roads ever since I was a young girl. I cant tell you how many times I was scared but put on a brave face when a guy or load of guys kept trying to get me/us to get in their vehicle or stop and flirt with them. We were taught if this happened to never look at the person(s) and look straight ahead ignoring them and to never stop walking and get off onto the shoulder of the road and away from the vehicle doors.

Did this monster pursue these little children and they tried their best to ignore him like he wasn't there? Did that make him so angry,evil and twisted that they had rejected him that he lay in wait until he knew they were alone and vulnerable?

I hope and pray he is caught soon. No telling what he has done before.

imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member